Nars

Nars

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tracy

TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cant Live Without It.

I just love NARS. There website is so easy to navigate and they always have products in stock. I loooove there Orgasm range especially there blush. But pricey but worth it.

Amy

AmyMelbourne

Nars Lipstick

I bought the Nars Lipstick in Tolede - great colour and luxurious packaging!

The reason I gave 4/5 stars is 1) because Nars is no longer cruelty free and 2) it is very pigmented so I find I breakout around my mouth after reapplying it/wearing it all day - just something to be aware of if you have sensitive skin!

iliketoeat

iliketoeatNSW

No longer a cruelty free brand

I have been a fan of NARS for quite a long time, but unfortunately, as of last year they have started animal testing for their products so they can sell in China.

I can no longer morally buy their products for this reason,

Taneesha

Taneesha

NARS Audacious Lipstick in 'Anita'

After spending an hour in Mecca to find a lipstick that i liked, my boyfriend got me this one for Christmas (my choice, as I was with him). This Lipstick is so pigmented! It glides on so smoothly and has a nice texture.
It lasts bette if I blot it with a tissue and setting Powder. I love the matte finish and it is not drying. I am only giving this product 4 stars, because it could last longer. It does wear off after eating and just going through the day.
So, its not very long lasting. It is more on the expensive side, with $49. The packaging is so pretty and magnetic.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Radiant Creamy Concealer: OK-ish product, I was expecting a bit more after spending 41$

I have been using this Concealer several times, but I am not 100% happy with it.
I like the fact that it is lightweight, has a nice texture on my skin and covers spots and spectacles marks on my nose.
I don't like this product because it should also conceal the lines under my eyes and any sign of fatigue. And it doesn't. Not only that, but sometimes it seems to accentuate them.
So, this product works for me, but not 100%.
I will try a different concealer next time.

Beautiful creamy texture

This has been my favourite concealer to date. I love how creamy it is and how you can easily rub it into your skin. I have very fair combination skin and it sits really well on it. Only downside is that you get lines under your eyes after a few hours.

Avid Shopper

Avid ShopperBrisbane

NARS Pure Matt Lipstick

Having admired the gorgeous colour and staying power of the matt lipstick a colleague wore, I got the rundown on the NARS Pure Matt range. The colours are lovely - I got Tonkin (weekend cover), Amsterdam (everyday red) and Volga (for vavoom). Problem is they don't stay on past a cup of coffee. Very frustrating. They also dried out more as the wear lengthened, though initially felt ok. So for me, these are definitely a wear and reapply lippy, which means I need to take the lip brush too as they certainly apply more evenly with this (especially the darker colours). Looking at the reviews on Mecca, the average age of the wearer seemed to be mid-twenties. I wonder if being in my mid-forties, is why they don't wear so well. Shame.

Slw

SlwCentral coast

hd17811

hd17811AU

Nars all day luminous weightless crap

I bought this foundation after reading good reviews about it. My skin is normal combination. I applied this foundation 8:00am and since the time I applied it , it was sliding around like a moisturising cream. Whenever I touched it it got rubbed off. I was so conscious at my work as it got rubbed off from my nostrils and front of my nose that everyone was asking is thee something wrong with my nose...lol.
Anyway after 4 hours it was oily mess. And 5 hours later it made my face look disgusting.... I was thinking to replace my Estee lauder stay in place but I am gonna stick with that .i regret buying this foundation.

BiancandEve

BiancandEveAU

Best foundation to date

I bought the Nars foundation and I absolutely love it! Great converge and not too heavy on my skin. Reasonable pricing as well - definitely worth it! I don't buy anything else but Nars foundation.

Such a creamy, light foundation, totally recommend it! Also have the Nars concealer which is also great.

Chloe

ChloeBeechboro

Before you buy - Sheer Glow Foundation - Pressed Powder

Love it!!

The Laguna Bronzing Powder is absolutely fantastic. I love it. It doesn't make you look orange of you happened to put too much in the same spot, blends evenly and looks fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone!! Best thing I have ever used. The only downside is it is slightly expensive but totally worth it

Expensive