Nars Bronzing Powder

Nars Bronzing Powder

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Flo
Flo

Natural Glow

I recently purchased the Nars Bronzer as Benefit is not a brand carried in Mecca.
I have heard about this product from many of the beauty gurus online.
The texture of the case is soft, feels like my Apple iPhone case, yet it’s made of a durable plastic maybe? It has a nice sized mirror within. In comparison to the Benefits Hoola, the shade is a bit lighter, shade I have for Nars is Laguna.
The product looks natural, contours show well
giving that slight pop that’s not overly dramatic.
Definitely would recommend this product.

Purchased in April 2022 at Mecca Cosmetica Physical store.

Ease of Application
bubblebee_123
bubblebee_123Perth, WA

No wonder it is a cult product

It's a great bronzer - definitely doesn't make you look orange or dirty! I've had mine for years too (it just lasts and lasts). You might think it's expensive, but it lasts so long I think it's worth it.

Purchased in March 2016.

Ease of Application
Georga
GeorgaWarragul

Wonderful! Best bronzer I’ve ever owned!

This bronzer is a lifesaver for me, I have a very pale complexion and this bronzer is wonderful, completely buildable and can layer on top of foundation lightly or heavily however you prefer. Looks natural, and creates a beautiful sunkissed look. Doesn’t dry out the skin, and will last all day long. I’m so glad I found this product. Although it seems a little pricey at first, I have had no regrets since buying this product. Thanks NARS! ❤️

Haley
HaleyMelbourne

Love it.

I love this bronzer as it stars light and you can build it up darker. I'm fair and it's great it is a little on the expensive so I would invest in a good brush I love hourglass powder brush.

Face Products