Nars Sheer Glow

Nars Sheer Glow

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
All things beauty
All things beautyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best foundation ever!!

I’ve been using Sheer glow for years and nothing compares!! It glides onto the skin and offers great coverage but isn’t too thick! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!
It’s a must have for every make up lover!

Purchased in August 2019 at Mecca Cosmetica Online store for $70.00.

Ease of Application
Skin TypeDry Skin
Kelly J.
Kelly J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

Ive been using the Nars Sheer Glow foundation for a few years now and don’t plan on changing anytime soon.
The coverage is amazing and stays on for 12+ hours. I’m prone to oily skin at times but it doesn’t go too shiny unlike other products I’ve tried in the past.
I wear fine powders as well most of the time but honestly the foundation could just be worn by itself if you prefer that.

I have a lighter toned bottle and a darker toned bottle, as when I’m more tanned the light one is just too pale so I add a little bit of the darker one to it and mix it together and it’s perfect.
Therefore the darker tone has been sitting in my cupboard for a while and it hasn’t gone clumpy or dry in the bottle, still good as new.

Definitely recommend :)