Nars Sheer Glow

Nars Sheer Glow

See the Best Face Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
SudsSutherland
SudsSutherlandGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it, HG foundation

This is the best foundation ever! I love how pigmented it is, so fully buildable without looking cakey. As with all nars products it’s designed to be applied with your fingers, and absorbs really beautifully into your skin. It does eventually oxidize over time, but that’s just science and an excuse to treat yourself to a fresh bottle.

Purchased in February 2020 at Mecca Cosmetica Product Range for $70.00.

Colour
All things beauty
All things beautyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best foundation ever!!

I’ve been using Sheer glow for years and nothing compares!! It glides onto the skin and offers great coverage but isn’t too thick! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!
It’s a must have for every make up lover!

Purchased in August 2019 at Mecca Cosmetica Online store for $70.00.

Other Face Products

Kelly J.
Kelly J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

Ive been using the Nars Sheer Glow foundation for a few years now and don’t plan on changing anytime soon.
The coverage is amazing and stays on for 12+ hours. I’m prone to oily skin at times but it doesn’t go too shiny unlike other products I’ve tried in the past.
I wear fine powders as well most of the time but honestly the foundation could just be worn by itself if you prefer that.

I have a lighter toned bottle and a darker toned bottle, as when I’m more tanned the light one is just too pale so I add a little bit of the darker one to it and mix it together and it’s perfect.
Therefore the darker tone has been sitting in my cupboard for a while and it hasn’t gone clumpy or dry in the bottle, still good as new.

Definitely recommend :)

Purchased in June 2019.

Face Products

Find out how Nars Sheer Glow compares to other Face Products

Anna
AnnaFar North Queensland, QLD

The best!

I have a psoriasis and its really hard to find a good foundation. My skin is always dry, the color of my face is red on my cheeks and yellow around it, and brown forehead. I have a really good primer, which is oil, but foundation is still an issue. Until I tried Nars Sheer Glow, ceylan shade. Its like a second skin! I haven't tried building it up for full coverage but my skin looked amazing! I've used beauty blender, and tried a foundation brush, my fingers, and its really just good! My husband even told me I was glowing

Stephy
StephyAU

My holy grail foundation!

steffieagos1986
steffieagos1986bondi sands

Really like this

My 2nd purchase and I'm loving it. It's the most natural looking foundation I have, and the texture is the best. It looks like I don't have any foundation on, and a lot of people also ask if I have anything on or if it's my natural skin. Very happy to hear that!

Kelly S
Kelly SCanberra

Inlove with this foundation

This was my first time purchasing this foundation after testing it at my local Mecca store, and I'm absolutely in love with it! It's the perfect foundation if your after something dewy/glowy and medium coverage, and comes with a yellow base tone. I'll definitely continue using this foundation till I find something even better.

Rarag
Rarag

Great foundation

Other Face Products

Bri
BriSydney

Only issue

My only issue with this product is that when it's no longer a full bottle and you are towards the end of your bottle, there is actually so much more product left in there that you cannot reach due to the pump being quite short! Other than that the foundation quality itself is the best of the best!

Face Products

Find out how Nars Sheer Glow compares to other Face Products

shannon
shannonbrisbane

FAVOURITE

This foundation just has a beautiful finish and feeling so light on my skin but able to give full coverage. Blends so well with any brush or blender. My all time favorite foundation!!

Sierra
SierraMelbourne

Flawless coverage!

This foundation is perfect!

1) medium-buildable coverage.

2) you don't need a concealer with this foundation.

3) "Sheer Glow" doesn't mean light coverage, it means it gives a nice and glowy highlighter look. This makes my makeup looks natural but at the same time you can tell that I'm wearing foundation.

If you're unsure about this foundation, run over to Mecca & sample it there. They'll also give you a mini tub with a few pumps of foundation so you can test it yourself. This was a huge selling point for me!

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Expensive product, but worth the money

I decided to buy this foundation after trying several cheaper products and being unsatisfied by them.
This is quite expensive, but it lasts for a while, if you use it at least once a week.
The texture is light, but gives a good coverage (spots, blemishes disappear) and it does not make my face "cakey" - unlike other foundations do.
I suggest to buy it with the pump, as it makes it easier to apply and it's more hygienic.
Also, I found that it is better to apply it with my fingertips, instead of using a brush.
I would probably buy it again.