Nars Sheer Glow

Nars Sheer Glow

See the Best Face Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Kelly J.
Kelly J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

Ive been using the Nars Sheer Glow foundation for a few years now and don’t plan on changing anytime soon.
The coverage is amazing and stays on for 12+ hours. I’m prone to oily skin at times but it doesn’t go too shiny unlike other products I’ve tried in the past.
I wear fine powders as well most of the time but honestly the foundation could just be worn by itself if you prefer that.

I have a lighter toned bottle and a darker toned bottle, as when I’m more tanned the light one is just too pale so I add a little bit of the darker one to it and mix it together and it’s perfect.
Therefore the darker tone has been sitting in my cupboard for a while and it hasn’t gone clumpy or dry in the bottle, still good as new.

Definitely recommend :)