Listing monitored by National Grid Support Service

4.1
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (21)
  • Purchase Price$9,397.50

Jackie
JackieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thrilled with our solar

We had our solar installed by National Grid Support. We are thrilled with our solar I only wish I had done it years ago. Great service and very easy to deal with.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Smooth sailing from the get go

National grid support service were prompt and up front from the day I sat down with them. It’s been 6 months and we have already noticed the reduction in our power bill. Couldn’t recommend higher.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel Purchased HT tarzan

Review collected in partnership with National Grid Support Service

Luke Billingham
Luke BillinghamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t be happier!

From start to finish, the whole process was simple and efficient. The team offered an extremely competitive price, and the quality of product was second to none when compared against other companies and products.

The rate drop that our client manager forecasted has since been realised and we couldn’t be happier with the whole process.

I encourage all those who are considering solar to go ahead with the National Grid team

System Size6.65 KW
Panel Purchased Hyundai micro inverters

Very happy customer!

I had solar panels installed 3 years by national grid and have since added batteries. Service and installation has been amazing, first time I’ve written a review but off the back of the service I received from Candace about setting up my app to monitor my system I felt the need to. Thanks Candace

Review collected in partnership with National Grid Support Service

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how National Grid Support Service compares to other Solar Panel Installers

LyndaJS
LyndaJSGippsland, VIC

Not impressed.

Rep came out, all good, on time etc. He was told it was 'only for a quote' first off. Got the speel, quote etc etc, then came the pressure. Sign up today & get another $900 off, if you don't take right now, today, somebody else will. No, we don't work like that, gotta think about it & talk to the kids. Look, he was nice, pushy in the end. Also, he didn't leave us with anything, no written quote, no business card, nothing.
We have since spoken to people who have solar, & they advised against it. BIG hassle, not worth it.

Excellent customer service

The team at NGSS were nothing but a pleasure to deal with. They were timely and efficient and happy to answer all of my questions. The installation process was seamless and without fault.

System Size6 KW

Purchase Price$11,600.00
Carl
CarlTasmania

If I could give 0 I would

Ngss booked an appointment with me for 11am. I took time off work. Didn’t show and didn’t call. Not impressed

beljeet
beljeetTasmania

Worst customer service ever!

The process of having panels installed and activated was challenging. Be prepared to do all the chasing up for resolving anything. 9months on, we are still trying! The company will tell you they are resolving but nothing happens!

HarvestBazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A very sensible choice

System Size5.77 KW
Panel Purchased Longi HIMO

Unhappy
UnhappyHobart, TAS

Not happy, or impressed.

Approved for 20 panels. Once approved, an additional $2k plus hidden fee. Then received a phone call that my house isn't big enough for 20 panels, they could do 11 that were even newer than the latest technology ones I had agreed to. These are more expensive

Panel Purchased None yet
Purchase Price$11,390.00

Unprofessional service appointment cancelled at last minute by you

I was booked for a consultation for solar installation but on the morning of appointment recieved a text saying my property was in too much shade No trees around the house no one came out very unprofessional service 10 to 12 hours of sun a day

John
JohnSouth-East, TAS

Great product,great service

We have nothing but praise for this company. The rep that came to our house was very well informed and had done his research beforehand. He had all the time we needed to explain the product and was not pushy. It was a pleasant experience.
The installation was carried in a timely and professional manner.
We haven't had our first power bill as yet so can't comment on any savings.
We have no hesitation in recommending NGSS. They are very professional and follow service is excellent.
John Italiano, Huonville.

System Size3.8 KW
Purchase Price$7,600.00

David
DavidTasmania

Happy Customers

Excellent customer service, kept well informed through the whole process and the end product has provided us with exactly what we wanted. Everything was done within the timeframe we were advised abd with the products we paid for. Also, the follow up customer care is appreciated. Highly recommend

System Size6.4 KW
Debbie R.
Debbie R.Central, TAS

Top service

What a nice, competent & efficient team of people. Well done from the information sharing & quote through installation & follow up.
No hesitation in recommending these guys.
Thank you all.
Deb & Kath. Bagdad Tas.

Alice
Aliceasked

You need to make sure these people use accredited electricians to install the solar panels. This screams 'scam', please research the havoc these companies are causing in people's homes and the types of people they are targeting (the elderly, door knocking etc). Any solar company who is door knocking is a big no no. Contact your local electrician and ask them to come up with a plan to install solar. You do not need a solar company!!

Hey Alice,

I had a great experience through the sale and installation, system has been reliable too. No door knocking and had their accreditations and insurances in check. I spent a lot of time researching and did come across the companies you speak about. NGSS did right by me and happy to endorse their product and service.

Graham Marshall
Graham Marshallasked

how much kwh output should a 5.12 kw system produce in Blackman's bay Tasmania?

Gday Graham,

It depends on the orientation of the panels, the inverter efficiency and a few other factors such as shade, configuration and pitch of the modules.

A typical installation facing north with conventional equipment would produce approx 18kw/h on average over the year. More in summer and less in winter.

Any more questions please reach out via support@nationalgridsupport.com.au

best.

Waide sasked

how come every 5 star review for these guys is from an account that has only posted ~5 reviews and all within one week of posting this review? How come all but one of these reviews happened in the same week in July 2017? I guess what I'm trying to say is, How can I trust a service that has fake reviews?

Hi Waide,

Thanks for your enquiry.

We sent a message out to our community that week and asked for feedback online. Unlike many vendors, we don't have a department dedicated to creating reviews henceforth compared to the thousands of installation we have we only have a small number of reviews.

It is very rare that customers do leave a review without being asked so I support your healthy scepticism, our industry needs more of it. In this case all of our reviews are genuine and we have validated their authenticity if you would like to speak to these customers please email us at support@nationalgridsupport.com.au.

If as I suspect you may be from another solar company, I recommend being proactive and focus on delivering value to your customer base instead of attempting to bring down others.

Best regards.

Hi Kent,

I appreciate your reply, I am in fact an IT specialist, with an interest in Solar. I found reviews for your company on several sites that aroused some suspicion, and decided that I should just ask what is going on. On one of these sites, there is a review from a customer, who then replies to himself, thanking himself for the kind review - the kind of mistake a fake reviewer might make when he has to log into many fake accounts - Not saying that is what happened here, just that paying attention to things such as this may prevent people from being fooled by easy to manipulate systems.

Again, thanks for your reply

No problems Waide.

Agree with you. All our reviews come from customers, we do ask for them as stated as its the only way to create a presence. Unfortunately, most larger suppliers employ people to create fake reviews, this is a strict breach of our code of ethics.

All the best.

Get an answer from our members and National Grid Support Service representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers