National Grid Support Service

National Grid Support Service (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by National Grid Support Service

3.9
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (21)
  • Purchase Price$9,518.00

Jippy
JippyMelbourne

RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY

We went with another company for our solar a while ago and did not have the greatest experience. These guys did our batteries and added more panels. The same guy who came out to do the quote came out again when they were installing... that definitely didn't happen with the other company it was take the money and run.

Kent P.National Grid Support Service

Thanks for the feedback Jippy. Happy we could help, give us a bell if you have any questions.

Marvin
MarvinIvanhoe

Superior Equipment

After doing considerable research and finding exactly what I was after I narrowed it down to a handful of companies to install the particular quality of panel and inverter. In the end I had to go with the National Grid Support Service over the others as they are based near my home and they could actually provide an office where I could go in. (Others provided CBD locations that when I turned up were vacant offices?)

More to follow as the installation process happens.

Kent P.National Grid Support Service

Thanks for picking us Marvin. Always a pleasure servicing the local requirements, looking forward to hearing from you once you see your next electricity bill.

LoudLloyd
LoudLloydHorsham

Awesome company

They were really different after other companies we got quotes from which we preferred they said we could organise over the phone or come out to house so we had the guy over and it went really well. Got solar panels are a couple of batteries allgoong good so far.

Kent P.National Grid Support Service

Thanks for the feedback Lloyd. Ill let the team know you were happy with the service and let us know if we can help out with anything else.

DingoM
DingoMSeymour

2nd time lucky

Heard from these guys a while back but was a bit out of my price range back then for batteries. Got another quote recently from another company and thought to try these guys again. Got batteries and a unit to monitor everything including my power usage etc. They've set it up on my phone so I can manage it when I'm out on the farm.

Kent P.National Grid Support Service

Thanks for the feedback. Let us know if you need any more help.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how National Grid Support Service compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Other Solar Panel Installers