National Pharmacies

National Pharmacies

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

J O

J O

Overpriced, but won't price match

I am a member of National Pharmacies and went to have a script filled. After checking prices online, I told NP it was significantly cheaper at two chemists nearby. I expected National Pharmacies to price match, but they would not. Do they realise they have competition? I won't renew my membership next year.

Store LocationNational Pharmacies, Glenunga SA

Very overpriced prescription

I had a prescription for antibiotics filled at Chemist Warehouse 5 days ago for $5.50. I went to National Pharmacies for the repeat today and was charged $11.00. What a rip off, exactly double the price for the same product and quantity. I will not go there again, ever.

Store LocationMulgrave, Victoria
Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over Priced

Very over priced, you have to pay an annual fee to get over priced prescriptions, paid $20.51, members price $15.98 and Chemist Warehouse $12.75. Will not be going back!! Told we can't do anything as prices are set by head office, not good.

Jessica N.

Jessica N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great website with a user-friendly interface!

The website was easy to navigate and the content was very-well formatted which made searching for products super easy! So glad they're finally going online with their products as I don't always have the time to come into store

Store LocationOnline

All the staff at Henley Beach Road, Mile End location were so kind and helpful!
Especially Julie, who was extremely helpful and patient with me throughout the process of catering to the needs and my great grandparents. She took the time to contact their doctor directly to make sure all of my queries were met and all of the medication was headed to us with full confidence as Julie was extremely attention to detail.

Store LocationMile End

Dan A

Dan AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful, disgusting incompetent service!

Store LocationOnline store

JulzThom35

JulzThom35Adelaide

Overpriced

Could not get my prescription filled at regular pharmacy, so of course I went across the road to National Pharmacies. The price of my prescription was nearly double what I pay at my regular pharmacy. I was quoted a price match however when I went to register the price had not been adjusted, and when I queried I was promptly asked if I was a member. No I won't pay your fee when you still charge way more than other pharmacies. Total rip off!

Store LocationGawler Place Adelaide

Wayne

WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Their business model is floored .

Had a scrip for 1 repeat of antibiotics of which first purchase was made at a different pharmacy for $15:00 ( no health card )
I used those antibiotics and needed the second repeat script so decided to try a new place being national pharmacy. On arrival the woman serving seemed Moore like a sales person pointing out the benefits of paying $40 and joining the pharmacy thus receiving discounts .
I paid the money and joined.
On returning to pick up my scrip it was $20 and was given no discount.
One big scam . Will never do business with Kon in mulgrave again.
Sincerely
Wayne

Daf

DafMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not much help

Purchased antibiotics from them,I had some worrying symptoms, I rang them with my concerns on a Sat. I was given a poor response that antibiotic can cause upset stomach .really no useful advise. Waste of time and went away feeling they don’t care .
Won’t go again

Bad service for medication

Went to fill a script. I waited over 2o .minutes for one medication. No other customers and was on top the most expensive I've paid for them. They were also very cold and didn't apologise for me waiting so long. Very dissatisfied.

Mr Happy

Mr HappyMorphetville Adelaide

Rip off

Hi just to let everyone know that National Pharmacy is well over 2X higher than other Pharmacies on Prescription tablets

No service

Didnt recieve helpful service when I attended the store. I asked for an item and the lady said they didnt sell it

Anth

AnthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The pharmacy staff dont know the difference from an S2 or S3

unsatisfied customer

unsatisfied customerSouth Australia

0 stars! Overpriced!

Paid under $6 for Amoxil @ Chemist warehouse Charged $27 at national pharmacies Findon!
Told pharmacist, his response well they are closed

Jane Garforth

Jane Garforth

How can my tablets cost 2.5 times more

I visited my local National Pharmacies for my regular blood pressure medication. Nearly had a heart attack when I went to pay. $28.11. I usually pay $12.99 from Chemist King. When I asked the cashier if she had charged me correctly she was very defensive. I am really struggling to understand how I can be charged 2.5 times more fur exactly the same brand of medication. Shame on National Pharmacies, you are ripping people off .

SandyD

SandyDMelbourne

Gawler Place

I love the team at Gawler Place they are always helpful and love the membership prices on Jurlique, they lady that looks after Jurlique there is so amazing and helpful every time it is such a pleasant change from the usual non service from other discount pharmacies close by. Only issue I have had is with the Asian Jurlique woman there late one night as she completely ignored me as she had her friend there and she was chatting to her , I hung around for 10min but she just kept chatting and laughing with her friend , so there is a marked difference between the 2 people but the rest of the staff are amazing and always helpful .. thanks so much

Charley

CharleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This review is specifically for National Pharmacies in Gawler Place, Adelaide

Sharnie makinson

Sharnie makinsonBrisbane

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING ON LINE FROM NATIONAL PHARMACIES

Do not order anything on line from this company.
Firstly they do not have the products they advertise on line, secondly they do advise you or communicate in any manner with you to tell you they do not have the goods after you have paid and ordered ( you just notice a credit on your credit card for the full amount) and finally they do not answer their 1300 number or return calls if you leave a voice message nor do they to emails about orders. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING ON LINE FROM THIS COMPANY.

Adrian

Adrian

Rip off and bad service

Very slow and bad service and on top of that their prices are over double on prescriptions. Rang to let them know and reply was ring head office and tell them!

Joe

JoeAdelaide

A Greedy business ripping of customers.

Even the membership "discount" prices are wildly above RRP. Support a Small business or go to chemist warehouse for fairer prices. The only benefit is that some stores are open late; but be prepared to pay through the nose for the privilege.