National Pharmacies

National Pharmacies

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Pharmacies

1.6

Akash
AkashMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Complete rip off

I had to pay double price for my regular medication. Won't ever go back. You pay $41 for membership to get discount. Seriously not worth it! Complete rip off

Shane L.
Shane L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced

Over priced not going back. I was just charged twice the amount as another pharmacy for a medication. Poor form

The M.
The M.Sydney, NSW

VapourMist Product requires water soluble oils and NOT the 10mL bottles stocked by retailers.

Bianca
Bianca

Products close to expiry date

Ordered from online store of this pharmacy, received one medicine 1 month to expire and the rest of products were manufactured one year ago. Will NEVER shop from this again.

Home body
Home bodyadelaide

Golden grove

Wendy at golden grove is a shining light in the retail world you should have her bottled a real peoples person

Renee
ReneeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First time online buyer

On Monday 30th Nov. I received an email offering me discount on online purchases. I did this by buying 2 items of perfume. This was my first time buying online with National Pharmacies. The discount was amazing, I checked with other stores the same brands of perfume and these were by far the best prices and way cheaper. To my amazement I received the goods today, 4 days later. I am so impressed

Ajay
AjayVictoria

Beware!!!

Store LocationMulgrave
Marie
MarieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad customer service

Walked in at 3.05 on Saturday needing to purchase sunglasses.Always buy best brands..no expense spared...asked for assistance and told no I can't help you...come back Monday.. Bad service ...definitely yep

Other Chemists

Twice the cost else where

A script for estradot cost me $13.95 at another chemist and $26.95 here. That is almost double. I will not be buying anything else at national pharmacies. Staff were kind though

Maggie
MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

I placed an online order on Sunday and the item was delivered today. I was kept informed about the progress of my order. After reading some very negative reviews; I was very happy with the prompt and efficient service.

J O
J O

Overpriced, but won't price match

I am a member of National Pharmacies and went to have a script filled. After checking prices online, I told NP it was significantly cheaper at two chemists nearby. I expected National Pharmacies to price match, but they would not. Do they realise they have competition? I won't renew my membership next year.

Very overpriced prescription

I had a prescription for antibiotics filled at Chemist Warehouse 5 days ago for $5.50. I went to National Pharmacies for the repeat today and was charged $11.00. What a rip off, exactly double the price for the same product and quantity. I will not go there again, ever.

Store LocationMulgrave, Victoria
Scott
ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over Priced

Very over priced, you have to pay an annual fee to get over priced prescriptions, paid $20.51, members price $15.98 and Chemist Warehouse $12.75. Will not be going back!! Told we can't do anything as prices are set by head office, not good.

Jessica N.
Jessica N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great website with a user-friendly interface!

The website was easy to navigate and the content was very-well formatted which made searching for products super easy! So glad they're finally going online with their products as I don't always have the time to come into store

Other Chemists

All the staff at Henley Beach Road, Mile End location were so kind and helpful!
Especially Julie, who was extremely helpful and patient with me throughout the process of catering to the needs and my great grandparents. She took the time to contact their doctor directly to make sure all of my queries were met and all of the medication was headed to us with full confidence as Julie was extremely attention to detail.

Read more reviews - page 2