National Plumbing

• Rates and Fees

Most Appreciative for a Job Well Done

barb

barbSouth East Queensland, QLD

good service, prompt and reasonably priced.

I wouldn't hesitate to call National Plumbing for future work. Can highly recommend them for punctuality, efficiency and friendliness. The work area was left clean and tidy by Dan, and the job was done in the time quoted. Thank you, Barb Hotham, Kallangur.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be Happier !

Carolyn was very helpful with advice and booking in at a convenient time for us for them to investigate a leak which had occured in the garages of 2 of our townhouses. Ben arrived at the designated time and was very professional and helpful with advice. Ben diagonised the problem and provided information, a report, a quotation and additional advice on the spot. This was easily forwarded to our insurance company for their review. Extremely pleasant to deal with.

Sara Sabery

Sara SaberySouth East Queensland, QLD

best in the town

reliable amazing services. Ben fixed the leak in our roof and honestly told us to keep an eye in case it has not been fixed and let them know. But It was fixed! Customer service is also amazing.I will definitely be a regular customer and recommend them to everybody who is in desperate need of a good plumber or roofer.

Best Customer Service from start to finish

First impressions count and Carolyn knew her stuff regarding my roof repair enquiry. Ben arrived and was straight on it. Explained everything to the non tradey lady (me) so that I understood. He took photos to show his workmanship and to explain in detail what he had done. So happy with his service and will booking them again to maintain the hard work Ben put in and make sure the life of my roof lasts as long as it can. Very happy with National Plumbing :)

Rob

RobBrisbane

Great Service

Job No 4098
I contacted National Plumbing following a correspondence from Redland City Council due to a larger than normal water usage. They identified the issue fixed it and left the place clean and tidy.
Ben is a credit to the company he works for, they are lucky to have him as one of the front faces of their business.

Quick efficient service

I called fairly late one afternoon regarding a blocked sink, I didn’t require an urgent call out so agreed for an early call the following day. Lee was here at 7:30 and did a great job resolving our issue. I would happily recommend National Plumbing to anyone and they will certainly be our go to for any future problems.

Nick P.

Nick P.South East Queensland, QLD

What a great company!

Fantastic experience dealing with the team from National Plumbing - they fitted a second toilet for us at our office in Virginia. We knew it was going to be a difficult job due to the awkward layout of our warehouse, but they managed to do it in around half the time we expected and we couldn't be happier with the result. Ben was well presented and was very courteous to our staff and clients who were onsite during the fitout. It was a great experience all around and would certainly recommend them to anyone in need of any sort of plumbing service

MichelleWr

MichelleWrBrisbane

A1 Quality and Service

Professional, on time and quickly fixed the problem. Big thanks to Ben who did a fabulous job. It’s nice to find a company who values customer service. Highly recommend to anyone

A professional tradesmen

found the problem and repaired same
with a minimum of fuss
nice to know good tradesmen still exist
being a sparky for 45 years it is nice to see good tradesmen first hand

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

I called Luke at National Plumbing and had a quick chat about my predicament and he was very helpful and arranged for Leigh to come to sort the issue out. Leigh called me in advance to let me know he would arrive in 15 minutes which was great. Both Luke and Leigh were very professional, competent and assuring which made me feel better. I would and will use National Plumbing again and cannot recommend them highly enough. Thanks Guys!

Best plumbers

We had several plugs replaced a tap mixer installed and most importantly the hot water fixed in the shower.
Really great service friendly professional staff
They purchased all the required parts for the job then returned to complete the work

dermott O.

dermott O.South East Queensland, QLD

Tap installation

Ben gave me a buzz to let me know his ETA, he arrived on time and worked efficiently. He quickly and accurately identified the issue and fixed the problem. Ben was professional, friendly and reliable. Great service!

Radar o.o

Radar o.oSouth East Queensland, QLD

Courteous and professional with booking - tradie arrived on time and checked leak and repaired it then checked and cleared blocked downpipe - very thorough and pleasant - I'm pleased with whole process

Amazing Service

Ben was sent to us same day as phoned. Nothing too much trouble. Great job done. Highly recommend and will definitely recommend and use again. Very impressed with this company and service provided.

Clasina C.

Clasina C.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

A big thank you to Ben for a installing a new tap system for our coffee shop. It looks great. We now have cold and hot water. Was amazed how quickly national plumbing was able to send someone to fix our problem. Highly recommend.

Excellent and very professional work !

I was very impressed with Lee’s excellent and professional work . He was punctual and made a specific effort to leave the site neat and tidy . I would highly recommend him !

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, friendly and efficient service

After wondering for months why a small amount of water could be found on my bathroom floor, a Google search led me to National Plumbing. Ben came to the rescue and detected a leak in a pipe almost immediately. I am very grateful for the service provided. Ben explained the cause of the problem and carried out the repair straight away. Fast, friendly and efficient service - a great outcome!

Niti

NitiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent workmanship

professional, punctual, friendly,
Will recommend to anyone and will use your services again
Went out of his way to install the mixer taps and checked water pressure.
Neat work Price ok

Max

MaxQueensland

Absolutely Brilliant Service

Booked a service, came out same day,the Plumber kept me updated and explained everything to me as he progressed through the repair
Very thorough with the process, polite and courteous
Exceptional service from start to finish brilliant.
Highly recommended