National Removals Group

National Removals Group (page 2 of 4)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Nicky
NickyAlice Springs

The worst furniture removal company ever!

My furniture was uplifted from Melbourne to Alice Springs. Had misleading information about actual dates of arrival. When my furniture arrived in Alice Springs, I noticed damages on my dinning table and worse!...they lost my a support beam to my bed frame. I made enquiries via phone call to speak to the driver who was en-route to Darwin. I left messages on his voicemail to call me back about my lost item but never got back to me. I am very disappointed with the level of service and unprofessionlism displayed by this company. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone out there.

Disappointed and dissatisfied customer.

gai
gai

Misleading and a complete disappointment

This company is very misleading about timeframes and doing what they promise. It was a very small move of boxes and bedroom goods. The move was Sydney to Melbourne. They were supposed to call with a pick up time and rang 5 minutes before arriving at 7am. delivery was promised for Thursday..... didn't phone and then when phoned finally said Saturday with a 6 hour wait timeframe - s didn't get to go to a paid for event. But they didn't turn up on Saturday at all and then when contacted again said Sunday 10am.... finally arrived at 1pm after going to the wrong address. Really...save yourself the angst that we went through and don't use this company.

Ms Singh
Ms SinghCoff’s Harbour

Beyond pathetic

chelle
chelleGippsland, VIC

Fantastic caring staff from office to the remover guys!

Super Quick & Very Professional

A small move from Bris to Syd & only a (6 piece) lounge suite but could have been a house full of furniture. We felt valued and had National Removals full attention the entire time. They were proactive even when kept waiting for almost 2hr at the collection depot! We had tried arranging our removal with another company & that was a nightmare. I very much appreciate your time & attention Rachel & my son was very impressed with your delivery guys who were respectful, courteous & arrived by noon the next day! Amazing service - I've already been recommending you to friends.

Nicola
NicolaMackay

Terrible unprofessional service

I got two quotes from them and the first one they over quoted by a lot. I then got another one for much less stuff and got quoted $1500 when I ready to go ahead they emailed and said they had "mistakenly" under quoted and said my move would now cost $2200. Very unprofessional and not happy at all. Will not be chocking them at any cost. Lost my business.

Moving made easy

The move was a family home from Melbourne to Cairns (3000km) and included everything from furniture to garden statues. Settlement was looming so it all had to go. The removalists took everything in their stride and were always polite and friendly as the loaded and unloaded the seemingly endless number of boxes. The pick up and drop off times were discussed with us and they were spot on time - amazing considering the distances and nature of the work.

This is how it should be done

I needed to move the contents of a storage unit interstate, about 15m3. It went off without a hitch even though I wasn't there to open the unit or watch the loading. A lot of the things in storage were loose, not in boxes or even wrapped, but they handled that with no drama. Quick delivery, efficient friendly service, good price, and generally a very pleasant experience all round. Highly recommend.

Vlado
VladoCairns

Absolute nightmare!! AVOID AVOID AVOID

Trina
TrinaHunter Region, NSW

Big move

Big load with a interstate move. The guys were very nice & friendly. Moved didn't start till late but got delivered on good time
Unfortunately the arm of my leather lounge got ripped

Kimberly
Kimberly

I was super impressed with my move

One bedroom house Melbourne to Sydney. Although they were a few hours late the guys were all super nice and friendly. They were really careful with my stuff and accommodating when they dropped it off. I would recommend a move with them as I will use them again.

SamZ
SamZMelbourne

The Removalists great but..

The guys that came to pick our stuff up were fantastic. The information I received over the phone when organising the size of the shipment was not so great and resulted in not fitting everything in the container. Whilst this was partially my fault, more information given over the phone when I mentioned we had more than we originally planned could have been handled better to avoid us having to leave stuff behind.

slickFX
slickFXGold Coast

Damage goods and unreliable delivery times. You have been warned!

Lizzie
LizzieSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely Useless

not happy
not happyChiltern

Avoid these scum bags

Nothing but scum missing items. Broken items $3000 + in damages. Email i sent the company.
The $ 2645 is only the broken and damaged items there are still items not delivered, I will attach the list again as I sent it to the insurer. The total claim is $ 3634.00 including the items missing.
Have tried contacting the delivery company to find out where the items are with on luck. They will not answer my phone calls or return phone calls or emails.
Good luck.