National Removals Group

National Removals Group (page 3 of 4)

• Rates and Fees

Disgraceful!

Jess

JessSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely disgraceful

I strongly agree Don't believe what you read here, just all negatives

Just moved from Brisbane to Melbourne at first i was worried bcoz of the negative comments here but my experience with them is great, friendly people especially the one in Melbourne contractor, my experience is great no issues, professional staff members and the staff over the phone, go go Australia National removalist keep up the good work. I would definitely use them again...

Don't believe what you read

I read all the reviews and nearly didn't hire them but glad i did i moved from the gold coast to morwell vic the truck driver and his offsider from the uplift where excellent they took there time and handle the furniture with the up most care.
The truck driver and offsider on the drop off were also excellent and only took 55 min to unload my move was a 3 bedroom + study house and had a lot of good stuff after it was unloaded i inspected it and not a scratch or dent or nothing broken.
They were 60% cheaper than anyone else so don't believe what you read.
I would differentially use them again.

Do yourself a favour - avoid

It's unfortunate that you can't provide a rank lower than 1 star.

First, the removalists turned up 6 hours earlier than the scheduled time. Then, the drop off was scheduled, last minute, during a window specifically stated as being completely non-workable due to being on a flight. To finish it off, multiple items were completely lost in transit and after following up was told there was no record of them.

As a logistics company, they failed at literally every point of the process. I have no idea how they are still in business.

Have now failed to deliver on FOUR dates

Small move of approx 15 items from Mount Isa to Melbourne. My partner and I have now changed our plans/work commitments on four separate days to be home to accept delivery and we still do not have our items.

2 weeks late

Unresponsive office staff, the manager couldn't care less, added extra fees, not the "worry free" move they advertise at all.
Repeatedly lied to me about pickup / delivery times (even the day they might arrive).
Drivers tried to charge me extra, when I showed them the invoice, they said I over paid, they were just subcontractors and hadn't been told any of the details that I was quoted and I ended up packing half the truck myself!
Pay the extra buck and hire someone good - it'll be cheaper in the long run!

National Removals | Waste of Time and Money

Angry Veteran

Angry Veteranmelbourne

Warning: Do not use this company - They are con artist

Perfect Score for a Perfect Delivery

Ryan Charleson

Ryan CharlesonSydney

Affordable & Reliable

Dont always believe what you read I took a chance on this company and can I just say they guys on the pick up and drop off were so friendly, going from Brisbane to Sydney with 1 bedroom unit load from start to finish I had amazing customer service they called to inform me they were running behind but they showed up on the time they gave me with any move broken items are expected and I did have a few glasses and bowls but all can be replaced, I am very happy and would use nationals again thanks guys for a job well done :)

Jamminpammin

JamminpamminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, cheapest quote - would highly recommend. Extremely pleased.

F.R

F.Ripswich

worst company I have ever dealt with

This company was so persistent on having the servi e paid for up front even though I said that I did not feel right about paying for a service that has not yet been complete however silly me still paid. They werent able topick up my good on the day that was originally agreed apon (have this on email). When the delivery was made the remremovalists were rude. They claimed to not be able to put my mattress upstairs even though we originally had it in the same house years before, they advised my brother to "go get rope and do it himself". Even though the price to move was cheaper than other companies I would much rather pay more for a better service. Would not recommend this company to my worst enemy! !