National Removals Group

National Removals Group

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

There quote was miss leading

Ask how much to store goods per week, $35, sent me an invoice for $85 per week. They knew how large my move was and yet they didn’t change the quote until I got there invoice at the end.
It was never going to be $35. They then gave a discount to $50 per week.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use national removals

garth

garthCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dishonest scum. Avoid these rogues

Move of two rooms of valuable furniture from Queensland to Victoria.
They promise careful packaging and loading, and safe transit in one of their vans.
In reality, they sub contract out, have no control over the load, the items are manhandled several times, and they even use the railways. The furniture arrived with extensive damage. All pieces were damaged and require thousands of dollars of restoration. If that is even possible.
They then refuse to respond to your phone calls and emails.
Take my advice. Avoid these disreputable scum bags.

Warning do not use National

*WARNING* DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

nuggen

nuggen

Car arrived damaged

Car transported from VIC to WA, arrived severely damaged, with dents and scratches. Also took a very long time to arrive (a friend had their car sent by another company AFTER us and it arrived in WA BEFORE ours). Would not recommend. Customer service very poor when I rang to report damage, no support whatsoever.

Mick

MickSilver sands

Bad customer service, ripped off , goods stolen

Absolutely disgraceful, don’t use these guys, charge a fortune, very dishonest, we even had equipment stolen from us that never got returned when they said they had chased it up and said it was on the way. Many emails sent with no professional assistance what’s so ever. Makes my blood boil that they take all your money and then don’t care what happens after that!! The shouldn’t be able to continue to trade!!

Nicky

NickyAlice Springs

The worst furniture removal company ever!

My furniture was uplifted from Melbourne to Alice Springs. Had misleading information about actual dates of arrival. When my furniture arrived in Alice Springs, I noticed damages on my dinning table and worse!...they lost my a support beam to my bed frame. I made enquiries via phone call to speak to the driver who was en-route to Darwin. I left messages on his voicemail to call me back about my lost item but never got back to me. I am very disappointed with the level of service and unprofessionlism displayed by this company. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone out there.

Disappointed and dissatisfied customer.

gai

gai

Misleading and a complete disappointment

This company is very misleading about timeframes and doing what they promise. It was a very small move of boxes and bedroom goods. The move was Sydney to Melbourne. They were supposed to call with a pick up time and rang 5 minutes before arriving at 7am. delivery was promised for Thursday..... didn't phone and then when phoned finally said Saturday with a 6 hour wait timeframe - s didn't get to go to a paid for event. But they didn't turn up on Saturday at all and then when contacted again said Sunday 10am.... finally arrived at 1pm after going to the wrong address. Really...save yourself the angst that we went through and don't use this company.

Ms Singh

Ms SinghCoff’s Harbour

Beyond pathetic

Nicola

NicolaMackay

Terrible unprofessional service

I got two quotes from them and the first one they over quoted by a lot. I then got another one for much less stuff and got quoted $1500 when I ready to go ahead they emailed and said they had "mistakenly" under quoted and said my move would now cost $2200. Very unprofessional and not happy at all. Will not be chocking them at any cost. Lost my business.

Vlado

VladoCairns

Absolute nightmare!! AVOID AVOID AVOID

slickFX

slickFXGold Coast

Damage goods and unreliable delivery times. You have been warned!

Lizzie

LizzieSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely Useless

not happy

not happyChiltern

Avoid these scum bags

Nothing but scum missing items. Broken items $3000 + in damages. Email i sent the company.
The $ 2645 is only the broken and damaged items there are still items not delivered, I will attach the list again as I sent it to the insurer. The total claim is $ 3634.00 including the items missing.
Have tried contacting the delivery company to find out where the items are with on luck. They will not answer my phone calls or return phone calls or emails.
Good luck.