National Removals Group

National Removals Group

Shelle

ShelleNanango

Not happy with the service given in any way

The move did not go well it is now a week and still awaiting delivery I was offered insurance of $900 which is illegal for them to ask for as the trucks belong to contractors and it is their insurance that covers everything not this company I would not recommend this company to anyone moving house I moved a full house a long distance the start time time was after 9.30pm and as I said has not been delivered almost a week later this is dirt poor service from any Australian company or should I say no real service at all NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH THIS COMPANY

See all National Removals Group reviews

Louise

Louiseasked

Are you still operating?
I have moved from WA to Qld
Needing some help with a question, please reply to
[email removed]

mani

maniasked

hi team , i m mani from melbourne. i have my own removal company and tonight i m going to coffs harbour with my 2 trucks . i just want to know if you have anything return to melbourne the we can pick that from coffs harbour or sydney? we have 65 cubic meters sapce ( 16 pallet) .we can pickup stuff tomorrow in afternoon please revert me back as soon as possible.
thanks