National Removals Group

National Removals Group

Trina

TrinaHunter Region, NSW

Big move

Big load with a interstate move. The guys were very nice & friendly. Moved didn't start till late but got delivered on good time
Unfortunately the arm of my leather lounge got ripped

SamZ

SamZMelbourne

The Removalists great but..

The guys that came to pick our stuff up were fantastic. The information I received over the phone when organising the size of the shipment was not so great and resulted in not fitting everything in the container. Whilst this was partially my fault, more information given over the phone when I mentioned we had more than we originally planned could have been handled better to avoid us having to leave stuff behind.

Don't believe what you read

I read all the reviews and nearly didn't hire them but glad i did i moved from the gold coast to morwell vic the truck driver and his offsider from the uplift where excellent they took there time and handle the furniture with the up most care.
The truck driver and offsider on the drop off were also excellent and only took 55 min to unload my move was a 3 bedroom + study house and had a lot of good stuff after it was unloaded i inspected it and not a scratch or dent or nothing broken.
They were 60% cheaper than anyone else so don't believe what you read.
I would differentially use them again.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how National Removals Group compares to other Furniture Removalists

Ryan Charleson

Ryan CharlesonSydney

Affordable & Reliable

Dont always believe what you read I took a chance on this company and can I just say they guys on the pick up and drop off were so friendly, going from Brisbane to Sydney with 1 bedroom unit load from start to finish I had amazing customer service they called to inform me they were running behind but they showed up on the time they gave me with any move broken items are expected and I did have a few glasses and bowls but all can be replaced, I am very happy and would use nationals again thanks guys for a job well done :)

See all National Removals Group reviews

Louise

Louiseasked

Are you still operating?
I have moved from WA to Qld
Needing some help with a question, please reply to
[email removed]

mani

maniasked

hi team , i m mani from melbourne. i have my own removal company and tonight i m going to coffs harbour with my 2 trucks . i just want to know if you have anything return to melbourne the we can pick that from coffs harbour or sydney? we have 65 cubic meters sapce ( 16 pallet) .we can pickup stuff tomorrow in afternoon please revert me back as soon as possible.
thanks