National Removals Group

National Removals Group

Kind and flexible

We are truly grateful to Michelle and her team who helped us move from Perth to the Sunshine Coast. We had two containers in the end with different pick up times, unusual items and an unsure delivery date and place! It was a very stressful time, with so much uncertainty and I am grateful for Michelle’s empathy and patience. Hopefully we will not need their services in the near future, but I would certainly use them again. Great service for a good price. Thank you!

Robyn F
Robyn F

Best freight service we have ever had

National picked up some industrial cooking equipment for us at very short notice in a remote suburb of Adelaide and delivered it in pristine condition to Sydney, staff were great

Amber S
Amber SMelbourne

Quick and friendly service!

I had a nightmare getting anyone to move my 8 boxes and backpack from Ballina to Melbourne, 6 companies refused to move my belongings and one even told me to just courier it. National Removals were SO easy to deal with, they picked up my items the day after I called and I had them two days later! I should have called them first, but I thought that after so many companies refusing to move my belongings a big company would do the same. Such a brilliant service! Great customer service, super flexible and just made the whole process so easy. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how National Removals Group compares to other Furniture Removalists

Denese
DeneseBrisbane

So Fast & Great service!!

After a harrowing experience with TRANSCORP REMOVALS & STORAGE not communicating & abandoning a large quantity of my belongings, I was nervous about paying out even more money to collect these items.
I needn’t have worried!! NATIONAL REMOVALS are the real deal !!!
12 hours after they collected my items from Sydney, they were delivered to my door in Brisbane!!!!
Polite, efficient, careful and very thorough!!!
Great communication & they left nothing behind & everything arrived in tact.
I highly recommend NATIONAL REMOVALS !!!

Best removalist ever! Cheapest and most care taken!

We moved our 4 bedroom home contents from Qld to Victoria and we chose the best . The removalists themselves were dedicated to being professionals and took great care of our belongings.

Very helpful, friendly and professional

We had a great experience with National Removals moving our 3 bedroom unit across three states and over 1200km!! Both ends of the move went smoothly and we were kept in communication throughout the whole process. Thank you for making the transition that much easier for us.

chelle
chelleGippsland, VIC

Fantastic caring staff from office to the remover guys!

Super Quick & Very Professional

A small move from Bris to Syd & only a (6 piece) lounge suite but could have been a house full of furniture. We felt valued and had National Removals full attention the entire time. They were proactive even when kept waiting for almost 2hr at the collection depot! We had tried arranging our removal with another company & that was a nightmare. I very much appreciate your time & attention Rachel & my son was very impressed with your delivery guys who were respectful, courteous & arrived by noon the next day! Amazing service - I've already been recommending you to friends.

Moving made easy

The move was a family home from Melbourne to Cairns (3000km) and included everything from furniture to garden statues. Settlement was looming so it all had to go. The removalists took everything in their stride and were always polite and friendly as the loaded and unloaded the seemingly endless number of boxes. The pick up and drop off times were discussed with us and they were spot on time - amazing considering the distances and nature of the work.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how National Removals Group compares to other Furniture Removalists

This is how it should be done

I needed to move the contents of a storage unit interstate, about 15m3. It went off without a hitch even though I wasn't there to open the unit or watch the loading. A lot of the things in storage were loose, not in boxes or even wrapped, but they handled that with no drama. Quick delivery, efficient friendly service, good price, and generally a very pleasant experience all round. Highly recommend.

Kimberly
Kimberly

I was super impressed with my move

One bedroom house Melbourne to Sydney. Although they were a few hours late the guys were all super nice and friendly. They were really careful with my stuff and accommodating when they dropped it off. I would recommend a move with them as I will use them again.

I strongly agree Don't believe what you read here, just all negatives

Just moved from Brisbane to Melbourne at first i was worried bcoz of the negative comments here but my experience with them is great, friendly people especially the one in Melbourne contractor, my experience is great no issues, professional staff members and the staff over the phone, go go Australia National removalist keep up the good work. I would definitely use them again...

Perfect Score for a Perfect Delivery

Jamminpammin
JamminpamminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, cheapest quote - would highly recommend. Extremely pleased.

See all National Removals Group reviews