5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tilers

1 review

Christine
    ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome tile work from Bassam!

Bassam did a fantastic job on the kitchen floor in our beautiful apartment in Docklands. He is a very professional, polite and easy going person. He showed up early in the morning with a big smile on his face, went extra miles to help me on my very stressful moving/renovation day and got the job done fast and perfect! He is a great communicator responding hundreds of messages from me before the renovation. It was not easy to find a licenced tiler with lots of experiences and reasonable price. But now I know where to go when I need any tiling work done in the future. Keep the good work Bassam!!

• Incentivised Review No