• Job Satisfaction

Michael

MichaelMelbourne

Great job and great price!

I come across National Tilers on Instagram after needing a bathroom and shower fitted out in my work place. Spoke with a gentleman named Bas who came out and seen me, I was unsure at the time how it was going to be done due to the limited space I had, He cleared that up instantly with his knowledge and expertise. Job done prosfessionally and on time! Great job thanks guys

Baz K.National Tilers

Appretiate you taking the time to share your experience Michael. Our Melbourne chats were great mate!

Outstanding work

Very helpful and understanding. Hard work with great quality. Professional and helpful too. Will highly recommend. All the best!! Cheers guys

Tom

TomMelbourne

Bathroom tiling

Baz did a great job on our bathroom tiling. The tiles came up great and Baz was friendly, professional and easy to work with. Would use again.

Baz K.National Tilers

Thanks very much Tom. You were equally a pleasure to work for mate.

Find out how National Tilers compares to other Home Improvement

Very reliable and quality work

One of the best tilers I have meet Very reliable and affordable and %100 quality will defently recommend him to family and friends

Baz K.National Tilers

Thanks Alz appretiate it mate!

Expert Services

I know Bass and supplied material to his business, he is knowledgeable, professional and a expert in his trade. Would highly recommend his services.

Thank you Kody!

Great work

Got my tiles in the kitchen, laundry, bathroom the work was really well done and tidy. Was really good to communicate and a expert at what he does. Thanks bass

Thanks very much Onur!

GarySlenders

GarySlendersMelbourne

Efficient and very high quality of workmanship

The tiles in our shower floor started lifting and we were concerned about possible water damage underneath. National Tilers did an excellent job in inspecting for water damage and re-tiling the entire area. Good as new.

Baz K.National Tilers

Thanks very much Gary. You were easily a great guy to work for!

Tile with Style

I wanted to get my kitchen done by a professional and I was passed on to Bass. Quoted reasonable price and I couldn’t say no, did a job like an expert. Couldn’t be happier

Thanks very much Asef!

GOOD WORK

Good fast on the ball honest people that you can rely on, Very happy with work and service. Tidy workers moved my furniture put didn't mark any walls on my new paint. Took away all rubbish as if they were never there bunch of good boys would recommend to anyone.

Baz K.National Tilers

Thanks a lot Domenic. Appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Best in the business

Great workmanship by national tilers.
Honest reliable and trustworthy. They don't take shortcuts to give their customers a quality finished product.

Thank you very much Adz!

fantastic tilers great job they do believe me

Baz K.National Tilers

Thanks Genie for your kind words!

Amazing work

Bass was recommend to me by a close friend of mine, he tiled my bathroom at home it came out amazing, highly recommend great workman ship easy to deal with and affordable, will use again in the future for sure.

Baz K.National Tilers

That’s so great to hear Taz. Thanks so much!

exceeded expectations

i was referred by a client of national tilers, I called an the customer service was so friendly, well spoken and made the best possible appointment that suited me and did the job at great quality and a reasonable price.

Baz K.National Tilers

Thanks so much Sally for taking the time to review us!

Quality Work, Affordable and Professional !

My expectations have been exceeded by far and I am one happy customer right here :) Baz knows his craft and worked promptly, professionally and the quality of work was outstanding.
Thanks Baz for being flexible around my crazy working hours and saving me money would highly recommend !!

Baz K.National Tilers

Hahaha was so much fun Adam

Best tiler

I highly recommended him i iv been using baz for the last few years Absolute pleasure to deal and affordable

Baz K.National Tilers

Thank you very much John!

Standards above all ...

I had an amazing experience with National Tiler’s. Their work was articulate and perfect. I could not fault it at all. I would highly recommend them for all your tiling needs ...

Baz K.National Tilers

Thanks very much Zaino. Great to meet and work for you!

Craftsmanship and skill that money cannot buy!

My parents renovated their house over a decade ago and made the wrong decision of not putting a final layer of silicon post-tiling. As such, over time mould, and wear and tear made some areas of the house look not so pleasing to the eye. That’s where National Tilers came in, gave us a very reasonable quote; re-tiled the areas of the house within the estimated timeframe with full transparency. Can’t thank the boys more for the work they did, highly recommended.

Baz K.National Tilers

Was a pleasure Huss. Thank you very much!

The best in the business

The best in the business , you will be impressed with how good they do the job . If anyone is looking for a great tiler , I highly recommend !!

Baz K.National Tilers

Thank you very much Marz!

Great services

Baz's work is very professional. He is very friendly and personable, and the services are great. I would highly recommend National Tilers.

Baz K.National Tilers

Thank you very much David!

Dee

DeeGlenroy

EXCELLENT JOB

Baz did a great job on my shower. He was very nice and polite I would highly recommend him

Thanks a lot Dee!