National Tilers

National Tilers (page 2 of 3)

Bathroom Renovators, Home Renovators, Kitchen Renovators, Pool Tiling (See All)
See the Best Home Improvement in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tilers

• Job Satisfaction

Great work

Got my tiles in the kitchen, laundry, bathroom the work was really well done and tidy. Was really good to communicate and a expert at what he does. Thanks bass

Thanks very much Onur!

GarySlenders
GarySlendersMelbourne

Efficient and very high quality of workmanship

The tiles in our shower floor started lifting and we were concerned about possible water damage underneath. National Tilers did an excellent job in inspecting for water damage and re-tiling the entire area. Good as new.

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thanks very much Gary. You were easily a great guy to work for!

Tile with Style

I wanted to get my kitchen done by a professional and I was passed on to Bass. Quoted reasonable price and I couldn’t say no, did a job like an expert. Couldn’t be happier

Thanks very much Asef!

GOOD WORK

Good fast on the ball honest people that you can rely on, Very happy with work and service. Tidy workers moved my furniture put didn't mark any walls on my new paint. Took away all rubbish as if they were never there bunch of good boys would recommend to anyone.

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thanks a lot Domenic. Appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Best in the business

Great workmanship by national tilers.
Honest reliable and trustworthy. They don't take shortcuts to give their customers a quality finished product.

Thank you very much Adz!

fantastic tilers great job they do believe me

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thanks Genie for your kind words!

Amazing work

Bass was recommend to me by a close friend of mine, he tiled my bathroom at home it came out amazing, highly recommend great workman ship easy to deal with and affordable, will use again in the future for sure.

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

That’s so great to hear Taz. Thanks so much!

exceeded expectations

i was referred by a client of national tilers, I called an the customer service was so friendly, well spoken and made the best possible appointment that suited me and did the job at great quality and a reasonable price.

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thanks so much Sally for taking the time to review us!

Quality Work, Affordable and Professional !

My expectations have been exceeded by far and I am one happy customer right here :) Baz knows his craft and worked promptly, professionally and the quality of work was outstanding.
Thanks Baz for being flexible around my crazy working hours and saving me money would highly recommend !!

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Hahaha was so much fun Adam

Best tiler

I highly recommended him i iv been using baz for the last few years Absolute pleasure to deal and affordable

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thank you very much John!

Standards above all ...

I had an amazing experience with National Tiler’s. Their work was articulate and perfect. I could not fault it at all. I would highly recommend them for all your tiling needs ...

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thanks very much Zaino. Great to meet and work for you!

Craftsmanship and skill that money cannot buy!

My parents renovated their house over a decade ago and made the wrong decision of not putting a final layer of silicon post-tiling. As such, over time mould, and wear and tear made some areas of the house look not so pleasing to the eye. That’s where National Tilers came in, gave us a very reasonable quote; re-tiled the areas of the house within the estimated timeframe with full transparency. Can’t thank the boys more for the work they did, highly recommended.

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Was a pleasure Huss. Thank you very much!

Find out how National Tilers compares to other Home Improvement

The best in the business

The best in the business , you will be impressed with how good they do the job . If anyone is looking for a great tiler , I highly recommend !!

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thank you very much Marz!

Great services

Baz's work is very professional. He is very friendly and personable, and the services are great. I would highly recommend National Tilers.

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thank you very much David!

Dee
DeeGlenroy

EXCELLENT JOB

Baz did a great job on my shower. He was very nice and polite I would highly recommend him

Thanks a lot Dee!

Quality

Baz repaired a leaking shower base. From demolishing, to prep, to the finished job, all top notch work and am very happy with the result.

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thanks for taking them time to review us Stephen really appreciate it. You’re a true gentleman!

very happy, stopped our shower leak!

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

That’s so great to hear Ange. I couldn’t be more satisfied. Thank you so much!

Sam
Sammelbourne

Masterpiece!

National tilers has produced an elegant display of luxurious feature walls throughout my home, adding a lucrative wow factor to my newly furnished house. The finished product is exemplified throughout their continuous hard work ethic. I decided to give national tilers a chance and they have more than exceeded my expectations. I believe that people should call them for a quote and feel the difference for themselves. I never knew how much an amazing finish with tiles could highlight the house, but I can definitely feel the difference which continues to impress me. Thanks to the humble guys at National Tilers, they deserve more recognition for their fabulous work.

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Was great chatting with you Sam from start to finish and conversing on different ideas and outcomes. You’re a really passionate designer and have great vision. Thank you!

The best tilers in the business!

These guys are the way to go! My bathroom needed to be retiled urgently. Baz and the crew got it done in no time and stress free. Will definitely be getting them for all my tiling needs

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thanks Fatima. I miss your kids so much!

Great work

National tilers is organised professional and on time. Baz gave me some insight on my project and it turned out great.

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thank you very much Nick. You’re a great guy!

Adam
AdamMelbourne

Would definatley use national tilers again

I used National tilers recently for a bathroom renovation and they were fantastic. Competitive pricing, finished before deadline and overall great service. Highly recommend for all bathroom renovation and tiling work.

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thank you very much Adam. Was great meeting you.

If I could give Baz six stars I would!

My husband and I are very happy with the bathroom renovation and Baz was excellent from start to finish. He is easy to talk to and incredibly helpful. He went above and beyond to get our renovation completed on time. He also came in at around half the cost of several other quotes I received for the same work - and end product was fantastic. We couldn’t recommend him more highly.

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us Amy. It was even more of a pleasure working for you!

Freddy
FreddyMelbourne

Best tilers in Melbourne!

Baz repaired our leaking shower. It had been leaking for over 3 years lol. Now it’s a breeze finally we have 2 showers again. Kids are now officially out of our shower!!!! THANK YOU BAZ you legend!

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

It was great working for you Freddy. Hope you keep enjoying Melbourne mate!

Steve
SteveGeelong

Perfection! At its BEST!!

Well done boys, really delivered on your promises. The planning & time frame in which you guys completed the job was perfect

Thanks a lot Stevo!

Wiz
WizMelbourne

Excellent work!!

Great work Baz.
National Tilers waterproofed our laundry & bathroom floors. They tiled our laundry, bathrooms, ensuite, kitchen & splashback to our main kitchen wall & feature wall to our garage.
You & the boys transformed our home into a masterpiece.
More than satisfied with the job mate A+++

Baz K.National TilersSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Wiz, much appreciated!