National Tilers

Very reliable and quality work

One of the best tilers I have meet Very reliable and affordable and %100 quality will defently recommend him to family and friends

Thanks Alz appretiate it mate!

Expert Services

I know Bass and supplied material to his business, he is knowledgeable, professional and a expert in his trade. Would highly recommend his services.

Thank you Kody!

Great work

Got my tiles in the kitchen, laundry, bathroom the work was really well done and tidy. Was really good to communicate and a expert at what he does. Thanks bass

Thanks very much Onur!

Efficient and very high quality of workmanship

The tiles in our shower floor started lifting and we were concerned about possible water damage underneath. National Tilers did an excellent job in inspecting for water damage and re-tiling the entire area. Good as new.

Thanks very much Gary. You were easily a great guy to work for!

Tile with Style

I wanted to get my kitchen done by a professional and I was passed on to Bass. Quoted reasonable price and I couldn’t say no, did a job like an expert. Couldn’t be happier

Thanks very much Asef!

GOOD WORK

Good fast on the ball honest people that you can rely on, Very happy with work and service. Tidy workers moved my furniture put didn't mark any walls on my new paint. Took away all rubbish as if they were never there bunch of good boys would recommend to anyone.

Thanks a lot Domenic. Appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Best in the business

Great workmanship by national tilers.
Honest reliable and trustworthy. They don't take shortcuts to give their customers a quality finished product.

Thank you very much Adz!

fantastic tilers great job they do believe me

if ur wanting a great job and fast down and accurate then these are the people to get it tiles done by friendly and respectful and great mannered and speaking workers within this company. They t ake great pride of what they do and their works outcomes and believe me if ur not happy with something which I highly doubt it to being the case of things then believe me they will without hesitation make it their mission to complete the job or work with u loving eachajf everything of what's been done or worked on that's guranteed and very well priced and fairly well priced too not something u won't afford at all. These guys are ones I will highly recommend for all sorts of toilets jobs required big or small these are defiantly the guys u would want to be ur workers in charge of maintaining or working on it tiles or designs that's for sure believe me u would be 100 percent happy and guaranteed a great outcome of their job neat and professional as ever .

Thanks Genie for your kind words!

Amazing work

Bass was recommend to me by a close friend of mine, he tiled my bathroom at home it came out amazing, highly recommend great workman ship easy to deal with and affordable, will use again in the future for sure.

That’s so great to hear Taz. Thanks so much!

exceeded expectations

i was referred by a client of national tilers, I called an the customer service was so friendly, well spoken and made the best possible appointment that suited me and did the job at great quality and a reasonable price.

Thanks so much Sally for taking the time to review us!

Quality Work, Affordable and Professional !

My expectations have been exceeded by far and I am one happy customer right here :) Baz knows his craft and worked promptly, professionally and the quality of work was outstanding.
Thanks Baz for being flexible around my crazy working hours and saving me money would highly recommend !!

Hahaha was so much fun Adam

Best tiler

I highly recommended him i iv been using baz for the last few years Absolute pleasure to deal and affordable

Thank you very much John!

Standards above all ...

I had an amazing experience with National Tiler’s. Their work was articulate and perfect. I could not fault it at all. I would highly recommend them for all your tiling needs ...

Thanks very much Zaino. Great to meet and work for you!

Craftsmanship and skill that money cannot buy!

My parents renovated their house over a decade ago and made the wrong decision of not putting a final layer of silicon post-tiling. As such, over time mould, and wear and tear made some areas of the house look not so pleasing to the eye. That’s where National Tilers came in, gave us a very reasonable quote; re-tiled the areas of the house within the estimated timeframe with full transparency. Can’t thank the boys more for the work they did, highly recommended.

Was a pleasure Huss. Thank you very much!

The best in the business

The best in the business , you will be impressed with how good they do the job . If anyone is looking for a great tiler , I highly recommend !!

Thank you very much Marz!

Great services

Baz's work is very professional. He is very friendly and personable, and the services are great. I would highly recommend National Tilers.

Thank you very much David!

EXCELLENT JOB

Baz did a great job on my shower. He was very nice and polite I would highly recommend him

Thanks a lot Dee!

Quality

Baz repaired a leaking shower base. From demolishing, to prep, to the finished job, all top notch work and am very happy with the result.

Thanks for taking them time to review us Stephen really appreciate it. You’re a true gentleman!

very happy, stopped our shower leak!

After getting several different opinions about my shower leak, which all said that i’d have to remove the whole shower to fix it(which was a nightmare cause it’s practically new!) Baz was the only one that said that it didn’t all need to come down. I was a little hesitant. But he reassured us that he’d back his work and that his work comes with full warranty. And he provided with both a Tiling and waterproofing certificate. And he seemed like he had an abundance full of experience. So I felt pretty confident. I must say that the leak has since stopped! We’re very happy. With Christmas only around the corner. Baz saved us more than half the cost. I fully trust Baz. He’s a very nice guy and is very informative and explains in detail everything he does. Thank you very much Baz and a merry merry Christmas!

That’s so great to hear Ange. I couldn’t be more satisfied. Thank you so much!

Masterpiece!

National tilers has produced an elegant display of luxurious feature walls throughout my home, adding a lucrative wow factor to my newly furnished house. The finished product is exemplified throughout their continuous hard work ethic. I decided to give national tilers a chance and they have more than exceeded my expectations. I believe that people should call them for a quote and feel the difference for themselves. I never knew how much an amazing finish with tiles could highlight the house, but I can definitely feel the difference which continues to impress me. Thanks to the humble guys at National Tilers, they deserve more recognition for their fabulous work.

Was great chatting with you Sam from start to finish and conversing on different ideas and outcomes. You’re a really passionate designer and have great vision. Thank you!