• Job Satisfaction

Quality

Baz repaired a leaking shower base. From demolishing, to prep, to the finished job, all top notch work and am very happy with the result.

Baz K.National Tilers

Thanks for taking them time to review us Stephen really appreciate it. You’re a true gentleman!

very happy, stopped our shower leak!

Baz K.National Tilers

That’s so great to hear Ange. I couldn’t be more satisfied. Thank you so much!

Sam

Sammelbourne

Masterpiece!

National tilers has produced an elegant display of luxurious feature walls throughout my home, adding a lucrative wow factor to my newly furnished house. The finished product is exemplified throughout their continuous hard work ethic. I decided to give national tilers a chance and they have more than exceeded my expectations. I believe that people should call them for a quote and feel the difference for themselves. I never knew how much an amazing finish with tiles could highlight the house, but I can definitely feel the difference which continues to impress me. Thanks to the humble guys at National Tilers, they deserve more recognition for their fabulous work.

Baz K.National Tilers

Was great chatting with you Sam from start to finish and conversing on different ideas and outcomes. You’re a really passionate designer and have great vision. Thank you!

Home Improvement

Find out how National Tilers compares to other Home Improvement

The best tilers in the business!

These guys are the way to go! My bathroom needed to be retiled urgently. Baz and the crew got it done in no time and stress free. Will definitely be getting them for all my tiling needs

Baz K.National Tilers

Thanks Fatima. I miss your kids so much!

Great work

National tilers is organised professional and on time. Baz gave me some insight on my project and it turned out great.

Baz K.National Tilers

Thank you very much Nick. You’re a great guy!

Adam

AdamMelbourne

Would definatley use national tilers again

I used National tilers recently for a bathroom renovation and they were fantastic. Competitive pricing, finished before deadline and overall great service. Highly recommend for all bathroom renovation and tiling work.

Baz K.National Tilers

Thank you very much Adam. Was great meeting you.

If I could give Baz six stars I would!

My husband and I are very happy with the bathroom renovation and Baz was excellent from start to finish. He is easy to talk to and incredibly helpful. He went above and beyond to get our renovation completed on time. He also came in at around half the cost of several other quotes I received for the same work - and end product was fantastic. We couldn’t recommend him more highly.

Baz K.National Tilers

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us Amy. It was even more of a pleasure working for you!

Freddy

FreddyMelbourne

Best tilers in Melbourne!

Baz repaired our leaking shower. It had been leaking for over 3 years lol. Now it’s a breeze finally we have 2 showers again. Kids are now officially out of our shower!!!! THANK YOU BAZ you legend!

Baz K.National Tilers

It was great working for you Freddy. Hope you keep enjoying Melbourne mate!

Steve

SteveGeelong

Perfection! At its BEST!!

Well done boys, really delivered on your promises. The planning & time frame in which you guys completed the job was perfect

Thanks a lot Stevo!

Home Improvement

Find out how National Tilers compares to other Home Improvement

Wiz

WizMelbourne

Excellent work!!

Great work Baz.
National Tilers waterproofed our laundry & bathroom floors. They tiled our laundry, bathrooms, ensuite, kitchen & splashback to our main kitchen wall & feature wall to our garage.
You & the boys transformed our home into a masterpiece.
More than satisfied with the job mate A+++

Baz K.National Tilers

Thanks for your feedback Wiz, much appreciated!

Wells

WellsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy!

Baz did some nice work on my bathrooms. He’s also very friendly and kind. I’m very lucky to find a guy like him i guess. Considering all the bad luck I’ve had with men over the years hahaha

Baz K.National Tilers

Thanks a lot Wells for taking the time to review us. Very much appreciated.

My New Home we Just Love it.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Baz & the National Tilers crew were just marvellous they’re Punctual, Clean, and have a good eye for detail we’ll definitely use you guys again Thanks

Baz K.National Tilers

Hi Sandra, I’m very very happy with that feedback. Thank yo so much!

Linds

LindsMelbourne

Excellent work!

Baz did us an amazing job just wonderful! We’re very impressed and happy with his work. We highly recommend him and his company. Thank you so much!

May 29th 2018 Update: Best in the business!!

Had the guys from National Tilers recently tile my bathroom. Have to say i’m very impressed with the overall result. Baz was great to deal with both over the phone and in person. Would highly recommend these guys to anyone in need of tile work!

Baz K.National Tilers

Thank you very for your feedback Linda and we’re very glad it was positive.