GOOD WORK

Good fast on the ball honest people that you can rely on, Very happy with work and service. Tidy workers moved my furniture put didn't mark any walls on my new paint. Took away all rubbish as if they were never there bunch of good boys would recommend to anyone.

Thanks a lot Domenic. Appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Bathroom reno: Awesome work!

Came to product review to get a good tiler for my bathroom reno on a budget and came across all the good reviews. Baz is awesome! Always on time or early, works really hard and never left a mess. Would highly recommend Baz to all my friends.

Laundry Renovation: Speedy replies, great service, top professional

A previous tiler let us down and luckily for us Baz quoted and completed our laundry renovation (remove old and install new splash back and floor tiles) within the week. Was friendly, approachable, great communication and very professional. A top solid professional - highly recommended for any tiling jobs.

Quality work and quality workers!

National Tilers have never let me down and impress me more and more every time! They are a humble and very friendly bunch who deliver exactly what they’re asked to. Been requesting their service for years now, and thought I’d write a review to express my satisfaction with their service!

Baz is a fantastic tiler and waterproofer

Baz did waterproofing and tiling in an ensuite and main bathroom for me. His work was quality and he was quick, reliable and responsive. Some of the work were a bit fiddly but Baz did an excellent job. Some tiles around a toilet that needed shifting and he very quickly came back on site and took care of them. Would highlight recommend Baz.

The Best!!!!!

Was an easy hassle free experience with Baz. Very lucky to of found him. So easy to deal with and he’s a tradie that you can actually talk to and he listens. We’re very happy!!!!

BEST EXPERIENCE!

Had an excellent experience with Baz. He’s the best tiler in Melbourne. Not only is he a tiler, he also helps out bathroom renevations. All I needed to organize was a plumber, and Baz took care of the rest. So happy with our new bathroom. Highly reccomend!

Look no further and call Baz.

Called Baz on a Friday to help sort out an issue with some kitchen renovations. Was a problem with floor tiles that were holding everything up. Came around on Monday between jobs and sorted it for me. On time, knew exactly what he was doing. Done and dusted. Highly recommended.

Outdoor area tiling

Baz was a pleasure to deal with and nothing was too much trouble, finished product was great
We would recommended Baz

Proactive, Honest and Great to Work With

Baz completed our bathroom renovation, and did an amazing job. I was a remote client, so really needed someone I could trust and could communicate with easily. Baz was extremely proactive from the beginning and was a pleasure to work with. The standard and quality of the work was excellent and we were extremely happy with the end result. I would keenly recommend Baz to anyone.

Difficult job well executed

Baz did work on our food outlet that involved a curved wall and annoyingly shaped tiles, he did a fabulous job, it’s a highlight of the store! He was really lovely to deal with and completed the job on time, would definitely use Baz again.

Baz did a terrific job

Work was quick, professional and to an excellent standard. We have used Baz several times now. Rate him very highly.

Thank you very much Brett. It’s always a pleasure mate!

Great reliable service and honest advice

Honest advice and a realistic quote was provided, the work was completed to a high standard and in a very timely manner. The tiler was reliable and friendly, I definitely recommend him.

Thank you very much Eva. Had a great time working for you also.

Saved our bathroom reno

We had had a bathroom renovation but the tiling done in our shower was really bad, and the renovation company refused to fix it because they considered it fine. We ask Baz to come and have a look, he proposed a few ways to fix it, and worked with us to get a result that looks and feels much better, and without having take drastic actions such as tearing the shower out.

Thanks a lot Tom. I’m very happy I was able to help.

Friendly, reliable, affordable, trustworthy

Thanks so much for all the hard work you've put into my bathroom and kitchen in Lara. Super friendly, very reliable, and communication was great when discussing how I wanted things done and when. Kudos to Baz for making our renovations so easy and fun - even when we encountered unexpected issues (Which were sorted out painlessly and affordably). We'll definitely call on Baz and the team again when we're building our next house!!

Thanks so much Susie. Wish you all the best always!

Fantastic job and service!

We are so grateful that we found Baz! We had a very tight deadline and Baz went above and beyond to get the job done! He was extremely reliable, produced high quality work and was reasonably priced.
Thank you Baz, you're amazing!

Thank you very much Michelle. Was awesome working for you also.

Baz is really great- great service

Really happy with Baz's work. We had a shower water-proofing membrane failure and were worried about possible long-term water damage in our newly bought house. Based on other recommendations we thought the whole shower would have to be redone. Baz came and replaced what needed to be replaced but saved us money by talking us through the process and showing us what was and wasn't water damaged. He was very professional, quick and arrived on time. He made it all very hassle free. Will definitely be using National Tilers again in the future.

Thanks very much Sarah. Glad I could help and give you honest advice. It makes me appreciate my job and service.

Quick, professional & awesome!

Baz is great - I needed a tiling job done in Carlton in a tight time frame and he did a great job in 2 days by working on weekend to make sure it was done on time.

Thanks very much Scott for taking the time to share your experience. I’m so glad it was highly positive. You were in return a great customer!

Great job and great price!

I come across National Tilers on Instagram after needing a bathroom and shower fitted out in my work place. Spoke with a gentleman named Bas who came out and seen me, I was unsure at the time how it was going to be done due to the limited space I had, He cleared that up instantly with his knowledge and expertise. Job done prosfessionally and on time! Great job thanks guys

Appretiate you taking the time to share your experience Michael. Our Melbourne chats were great mate!

Outstanding work

Very helpful and understanding. Hard work with great quality. Professional and helpful too. Will highly recommend. All the best!! Cheers guys