National Tiles Online store

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Job Satisfaction

Troy
TroyAdelaide

Order and delivery very good. That's where it ends

Impressed with the online order and delivery. Tiles delivered were not as pictured. Were faded and blotchy. After contacting mile end via email and phone received no response or resolution. Then contacted wingfield and told that is the style of tile..... ok, well not how it is presented online sorry? Requested to change the tiles over and no response... yeah great service hence the 2 stars overall. Have used you guys a few times now with mixed results.. I will be heading back to Beaumont's in future!

illumind
illumindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response. I waited over an hour on two separate browsers and nobody served me.

I waited indefinitely online, with no loss of internet connection and was refused service. It didn't matter which browser I used, or how long I waited, the queue counter always ticked down from 5th or 6th, to 1st, then nothing. I will not be spending money at National Tiles until they fix their service. I typed my name and email into their designated fields, but that didn't help. *EDIT* After several hours an individual named Alessia "joined the chat", then left immediately. She didn't acknowledge my existence and left without saying a word. My question was simple, what was the VOC rating of a product they sold? They don't appear to want to help customers and there's no excuse for bad service these days.

Victor J.
Victor J.

Friendly, professional and no fuss team.

The service over the phone was fantastic. Friendly and helpful staff. We were able to order and come and pick them up with a minimum of fuss. The tiles are quality and they were order in just what we needed.

Ally36
Ally36AU

Rethink your packaging for your samples. Way over the top and so wasteful

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles Online store compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Blok Designs Co
Blok Designs CoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support and customer service

I couldn't have asked for a better customer service experience. Swift call backs and discussion around product availability etc. Pleasant when asked to make this an urgent order, I am sure many ask this to be done each and every day. I felt completely accommodated.

Denis Doja
Denis DojaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service I love my product

I purchased 5 boxes of Kimberley hybrid and I am so happy with my Kimberley hybrid flooring I now can relax and have a cup of tea whilst on my new floor

Jodi C.
Jodi C.

Awful experience - beware, don’t count on their availability of online stock being true!!!

I ordered 5m2 tiles online(which showed ~7m2 in-stock), then got an email saying they weren’t in-stock. You shouldn’t be able to advertise/sell something that you don’t have stock of when you say you do, I’m sure the ACCC would agree this is misleading and unprofessional.

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

Using National Tiles was a great experience, thanks for the price beat. Communication and delivery was top notch all the way through the process. No hesitation to use or recommend again.

Great Customer Service

I have worked with National Tiles Oxley on a business level & I find their staff at the Oxley store to not only be helpful, but Very well mannered & polite, which just makes it more enjoyable experience working with them.

Peter Attridge
Peter AttridgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional

Originally visited the Mile End store S A in December 2020 and the customer service officer new exactly how to help and advise me. We ordered our tiles on line in January 2021 and it was so easy. Sms msgs were sent to keep me updated on the progress and then I received a phone call prior to delivery. Very professional, thankyou. Annette Attridge

urbandesigner
urbandesignerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy transaction.

All I needed were plain, white subway wall tiles for a reasonable price. Everywhere else seemed too expensive but National Tiles’ price was incredibly reasonable and they were delivered for free - the next day - because it was over $300. Very friendly staff member from both Newstead and Woolloongabba stores. Would definitely shop here again.

Unsatisfactory
Unsatisfactory Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Steer Clear of National Tiles

I purchased hybrids for my brand new build. Builders tacked skirting, installers arrived ripped skirting from walls and threw at random into garage. It has taken weeks to figure out what goes where! When i asked him to put them back inside house installers said “not my job”. They also didn’t arrive with right silicone for the job so It was my responsibility to race to bunnings and buy right colour. On my invoice i was charged $118 for silicone
I spent $12, they refused to reimburse me.

Hybrids are already lifting in areas and it will take me years to repatch and paint the damage left behind

Stay away from National Tiles!

Customer service .0005 out of 10

Marina Carroll
Marina CarrollGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid shopping made easy

It was hard to shop for tiles whilst under stage 4 lockdown but we made it work and we’re very happy with our choice. Tile we chose was White Flow.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

The website is easy to search and I found the product I was looking for quickly. I had some questions re delivery so called customer service. Ordering over the phone was simple, the sales person was helpful and organised delivery to be made when requested and on time.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service experience

Floor installation was poorly finished, and extremely overcharged for almost non-existent floor prep, which actually left our floor more uneven. No response to multiple attempts to rectify, no reimbursement for overcharges.