National Tiles Online store

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Job Satisfaction

illumind
illumindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response. I waited over an hour on two separate browsers and nobody served me.

I waited indefinitely online, with no loss of internet connection and was refused service. It didn't matter which browser I used, or how long I waited, the queue counter always ticked down from 5th or 6th, to 1st, then nothing. I will not be spending money at National Tiles until they fix their service. I typed my name and email into their designated fields, but that didn't help. *EDIT* After several hours an individual named Alessia "joined the chat", then left immediately. She didn't acknowledge my existence and left without saying a word. My question was simple, what was the VOC rating of a product they sold? They don't appear to want to help customers and there's no excuse for bad service these days.

Ally36
Ally36AU

Rethink your packaging for your samples. Way over the top and so wasteful

Jodi C.
Jodi C.

Awful experience - beware, don’t count on their availability of online stock being true!!!

I ordered 5m2 tiles online(which showed ~7m2 in-stock), then got an email saying they weren’t in-stock. You shouldn’t be able to advertise/sell something that you don’t have stock of when you say you do, I’m sure the ACCC would agree this is misleading and unprofessional.

Sharon Hanlon
Sharon HanlonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After sales service disappointing

Love the selection of tiles on offer, as there are many that are not carried by other stores.
But after phoning in our order, getting a quote and paying in full, the tiles didn't arrive. When we called after 4 weeks (they were due in 2 weeks from interstate), we were told the quote had never been transferred to an actual order and our tiles would be at least another 2 weeks ... NOTE: we were also told this was a flaw in their system and not an uncommon occurrence.
Happily, our tiles are now delivered, but if we had had a tiler lined up and ready to go, this would have been a major issue.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles Online store compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Tiles are fabulous, customer service could be better

Really happy with the tiles we ordered, they are good quality and look beautiful on the space. Unfortunately the tiles were listed as in stock, yet then took another two weeks to be brought in from Queensland. When we went to go pick up the tiles, 3 boxes were missing and had to call multiple times to sort out our order and get the missing boxes. Complimentary delivery was offered, however when we were expecting our delivery, no one showed up. The next day when I called to see what was going on, no one was aware of this. However when my housemate called they were all of a sudden able to remember all the details. Finally received our tiles, however very disappointed with the customer service organization and lack of communication.

Unsatisfactory
Unsatisfactory Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Steer Clear of National Tiles

I purchased hybrids for my brand new build. Builders tacked skirting, installers arrived ripped skirting from walls and threw at random into garage. It has taken weeks to figure out what goes where! When i asked him to put them back inside house installers said “not my job”. They also didn’t arrive with right silicone for the job so It was my responsibility to race to bunnings and buy right colour. On my invoice i was charged $118 for silicone
I spent $12, they refused to reimburse me.

Hybrids are already lifting in areas and it will take me years to repatch and paint the damage left behind

Stay away from National Tiles!

Customer service .0005 out of 10

RoseyBen22
RoseyBen22Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stock issues & poor in store customer service

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service experience

Floor installation was poorly finished, and extremely overcharged for almost non-existent floor prep, which actually left our floor more uneven. No response to multiple attempts to rectify, no reimbursement for overcharges.

Son Nguyen
Son NguyenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refund

don't buy online as national tiles informed me the products I ordered are not available. To get a refund is almost impossible after several calls and emails. They get your money easily without giving you the products you want.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Invaded my browser with spam

I visited the website to get an idea of pricing, was not impressed. Now every day I start my computer I get a pop-up from National Tiles. I visited the website ONCE

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback George! We hope to have some great improvements on our website soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Tiles amazing, customer service horrible.

Late to receive product. Advertised in stock told the next day after ordering out of stock.
Customer service was poor, kept getting misleading information. Had to phone up numerous times.
Tiles are amazing quality.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Carbone

They ran out after 3 months took my money to get from warehouse then called me to tell me they ran out then wanted to charge me a processing fee for a refund. Wasted my time and discontinue lines too soon

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback Eve. We apologise for any inconvienance caused. Please email customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au with your contact phone number if we can assist further. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Danielle S.
Danielle S.South East Queensland, QLD

Caused significant delays

Iremainanonymous
IremainanonymousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good outcome, but a few problems

Overall excellent service and problem resolution from Wingfield store especially (Lawrence went over above to minimise my inconvenience and smooth over shortcomings of online customer service) and the Nailsworth store. Pretty poor effort from the customer service centre. Overall good quality tiles at excellent prices.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! We look forward to assisting you with your next project. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Customer services is terrible

Made an inquiry online only never to have anyone contact me I had to follow them up left 2 messages. Finally Brooke called but had no idea why she was calling the customer services is non existent it’s just all 2 hard for them I just went elsewhere. Less painful they should stop wasting money on advertising and spend it on new staff who care.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feeback! If you wish to discuss further please email customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au