National Tiles Online store

National Tiles Online store (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Job Satisfaction

Mrssmithy
MrssmithyAdelaide

Rubbish

Ordered from online store. Received an email to call them (they didn't bother trying to call me) to be told the tile was out of stock and will not be available for four months! Who advertises a product they don't actually have available to sell? Four months is a completely unreasonable timeframe. Perhaps remove products from your store that you don't actually have available to sell.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry we have disappointed you. We value your feedback and will take it into consideration. Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

teeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Discontinued tiles still advertised and purchased on website and charged for them!

I ordered the belgium stone tile online after finally making a decision and finding a tile I liked. I purchased the tiles online, the money was taken from my account that day and i made a requested to be delivered on the wednesday. I paid for parking to make it an easy transfer into my car on the wednesday and thursday (thinking they would come by thursday). I started a live chat on friday find the tiles are no longer available. I chose a new tile that was $10 cheaper per sqm and the chat reported I would be refunded the gap. I requested they be delivered first thing monday as I'd have to move clients around to make sure I could be there for the delivery. They arrived at 2pm, one is chipped and no refund of the gap to be seen.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Tiffany, thank you for your feedback. Please provide photo of the chipped tile to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will call you to discuss. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

tee

Hi Brooke, my immediate concern is the money I’m owed and no confirmation that a refund has been processed.

I will send a photo now

National T.National Tiles

Hi Tiffany, thank you for your reply. I will call you now. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Jan Sinclair
Jan Sinclair

Good range with great service.

While I could not find everything I wanted at National Tiles this time, I did find a fab walll tile for my bathroom reno -- which arrived quickly and were well priced. The terrific staff exhausted every option to find me a floor tile that worked with the wall tall and the look that I was going for, but no luck this time. I visited the Noosa store and found every one of the staff I dealt with knowledgeable, friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Jan, thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

JaneM
JaneM

False Advertising

The National Tiles online store advertises products and facilitates the order of these, then after payment is made, informs the products are not available for delivery for a few weeks.
This information should be provided at the time of the order so the prospective purchaser can then choose whether to proceed or not.
The staff at the National Tiles store in Traralgon were excellent and they are clearly placed at a disadvantaged position due to the cheaper prices of sale items on the online store.
Some of the online store staff tried to be helpful but the company's inefficient processes are obviously letting them down too.
We would advise against ordering products from National Tiles online.
Very poor service.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles Online store compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

MJ30
MJ30Adelaide

Never again - completely unorganised

It took 3mths for tiles to arrive.
The whole order was not delivered.
It was another 3mths before finalised the order.
The head office is in Qld. We have to deal with Stephanie who is morose.
The Wingfield plant in SA, which is difficult to access and took over 30 min waiting for someone to come to the front counter to serve their 3 customers.

National T.National Tiles

Hi, we are sorry to read of your disappointment. Please email your phone number to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will call you to discuss. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Lis
LisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculous customer service

I honestly don’t even know why I bother shopping online, the customer service team is seriously f* hopeless. What kind of people work there if they don’t know anything about the products or what’s in stock or anything to do with their stores? Don’t waste your time online, go in store at least they know what they’re talking about.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Lis, we are sorry to read of your disappointment. If you're able to email your phone number to online@nationaltiles.com.au we would like to call you to discuss. Thank you. Kind Regards, National Tiles

Good service

Great online service. Batch number provided and order processed in great time. Order was picked-up at specified time. Happy with services provided.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback Daniel. We are glad to read of your great experience with National Tiles and hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service Team

Quick as a flash

Online purchase good service , and well informed. Will definitely use again. Also plenty of choice and calculated how much materials i would need.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you online again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service Team