National Tiles Online store

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (16)
  • Job Satisfaction
illumind
illumindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response. I waited over an hour on two separate browsers and nobody served me.

I waited indefinitely online, with no loss of internet connection and was refused service. It didn't matter which browser I used, or how long I waited, the queue counter always ticked down from 5th or 6th, to 1st, then nothing. I will not be spending money at National Tiles until they fix their service. I typed my name and email into their designated fields, but that didn't help. *EDIT* After several hours an individual named Alessia "joined the chat", then left immediately. She didn't acknowledge my existence and left without saying a word. My question was simple, what was the VOC rating of a product they sold? They don't appear to want to help customers and there's no excuse for bad service these days.

Ally36
Ally36AU

Rethink your packaging for your samples. Way over the top and so wasteful

Jodi C.
Jodi C.

Awful experience - beware, don’t count on their availability of online stock being true!!!

I ordered 5m2 tiles online(which showed ~7m2 in-stock), then got an email saying they weren’t in-stock. You shouldn’t be able to advertise/sell something that you don’t have stock of when you say you do, I’m sure the ACCC would agree this is misleading and unprofessional.

Sharon Hanlon
Sharon HanlonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After sales service disappointing

Love the selection of tiles on offer, as there are many that are not carried by other stores.
But after phoning in our order, getting a quote and paying in full, the tiles didn't arrive. When we called after 4 weeks (they were due in 2 weeks from interstate), we were told the quote had never been transferred to an actual order and our tiles would be at least another 2 weeks ... NOTE: we were also told this was a flaw in their system and not an uncommon occurrence.
Happily, our tiles are now delivered, but if we had had a tiler lined up and ready to go, this would have been a major issue.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles Online store compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Tiles are fabulous, customer service could be better

Really happy with the tiles we ordered, they are good quality and look beautiful on the space. Unfortunately the tiles were listed as in stock, yet then took another two weeks to be brought in from Queensland. When we went to go pick up the tiles, 3 boxes were missing and had to call multiple times to sort out our order and get the missing boxes. Complimentary delivery was offered, however when we were expecting our delivery, no one showed up. The next day when I called to see what was going on, no one was aware of this. However when my housemate called they were all of a sudden able to remember all the details. Finally received our tiles, however very disappointed with the customer service organization and lack of communication.

Unsatisfactory
Unsatisfactory Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Steer Clear of National Tiles

I purchased hybrids for my brand new build. Builders tacked skirting, installers arrived ripped skirting from walls and threw at random into garage. It has taken weeks to figure out what goes where! When i asked him to put them back inside house installers said “not my job”. They also didn’t arrive with right silicone for the job so It was my responsibility to race to bunnings and buy right colour. On my invoice i was charged $118 for silicone
I spent $12, they refused to reimburse me.

Hybrids are already lifting in areas and it will take me years to repatch and paint the damage left behind

Stay away from National Tiles!

Customer service .0005 out of 10

Son Nguyen
Son NguyenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refund

don't buy online as national tiles informed me the products I ordered are not available. To get a refund is almost impossible after several calls and emails. They get your money easily without giving you the products you want.

National T.National Tiles

Tiles amazing, customer service horrible.

Late to receive product. Advertised in stock told the next day after ordering out of stock.
Customer service was poor, kept getting misleading information. Had to phone up numerous times.
Tiles are amazing quality.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Carbone

They ran out after 3 months took my money to get from warehouse then called me to tell me they ran out then wanted to charge me a processing fee for a refund. Wasted my time and discontinue lines too soon

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback Eve. We apologise for any inconvienance caused. Please email customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au with your contact phone number if we can assist further. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Danielle S.
Danielle S.South East Queensland, QLD

Caused significant delays

Customer services is terrible

Made an inquiry online only never to have anyone contact me I had to follow them up left 2 messages. Finally Brooke called but had no idea why she was calling the customer services is non existent it’s just all 2 hard for them I just went elsewhere. Less painful they should stop wasting money on advertising and spend it on new staff who care.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feeback! If you wish to discuss further please email customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au

Mrssmithy
MrssmithyAdelaide

Rubbish

Ordered from online store. Received an email to call them (they didn't bother trying to call me) to be told the tile was out of stock and will not be available for four months! Who advertises a product they don't actually have available to sell? Four months is a completely unreasonable timeframe. Perhaps remove products from your store that you don't actually have available to sell.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry we have disappointed you. We value your feedback and will take it into consideration. Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

teeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Discontinued tiles still advertised and purchased on website and charged for them!

I ordered the belgium stone tile online after finally making a decision and finding a tile I liked. I purchased the tiles online, the money was taken from my account that day and i made a requested to be delivered on the wednesday. I paid for parking to make it an easy transfer into my car on the wednesday and thursday (thinking they would come by thursday). I started a live chat on friday find the tiles are no longer available. I chose a new tile that was $10 cheaper per sqm and the chat reported I would be refunded the gap. I requested they be delivered first thing monday as I'd have to move clients around to make sure I could be there for the delivery. They arrived at 2pm, one is chipped and no refund of the gap to be seen.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Tiffany, thank you for your feedback. Please provide photo of the chipped tile to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will call you to discuss. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

tee

Hi Brooke, my immediate concern is the money I’m owed and no confirmation that a refund has been processed.

I will send a photo now

National T.National Tiles

Hi Tiffany, thank you for your reply. I will call you now. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

JaneM
JaneM

False Advertising

The National Tiles online store advertises products and facilitates the order of these, then after payment is made, informs the products are not available for delivery for a few weeks.
This information should be provided at the time of the order so the prospective purchaser can then choose whether to proceed or not.
The staff at the National Tiles store in Traralgon were excellent and they are clearly placed at a disadvantaged position due to the cheaper prices of sale items on the online store.
Some of the online store staff tried to be helpful but the company's inefficient processes are obviously letting them down too.
We would advise against ordering products from National Tiles online.
Very poor service.

MJ30
MJ30Adelaide

Never again - completely unorganised

It took 3mths for tiles to arrive.
The whole order was not delivered.
It was another 3mths before finalised the order.
The head office is in Qld. We have to deal with Stephanie who is morose.
The Wingfield plant in SA, which is difficult to access and took over 30 min waiting for someone to come to the front counter to serve their 3 customers.

National T.National Tiles

Hi, we are sorry to read of your disappointment. Please email your phone number to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will call you to discuss. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service