National Tiles Online store

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (24)
  • Job Satisfaction
illumind
illumindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response. I waited over an hour on two separate browsers and nobody served me.

I waited indefinitely online, with no loss of internet connection and was refused service. It didn't matter which browser I used, or how long I waited, the queue counter always ticked down from 5th or 6th, to 1st, then nothing. I will not be spending money at National Tiles until they fix their service. I typed my name and email into their designated fields, but that didn't help. *EDIT* After several hours an individual named Alessia "joined the chat", then left immediately. She didn't acknowledge my existence and left without saying a word. My question was simple, what was the VOC rating of a product they sold? They don't appear to want to help customers and there's no excuse for bad service these days.

Victor J.
Victor J.

Friendly, professional and no fuss team.

The service over the phone was fantastic. Friendly and helpful staff. We were able to order and come and pick them up with a minimum of fuss. The tiles are quality and they were order in just what we needed.

Ally36
Ally36AU

Rethink your packaging for your samples. Way over the top and so wasteful

Blok Designs Co
Blok Designs CoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support and customer service

I couldn't have asked for a better customer service experience. Swift call backs and discussion around product availability etc. Pleasant when asked to make this an urgent order, I am sure many ask this to be done each and every day. I felt completely accommodated.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles Online store compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Jodi C.
Jodi C.

Awful experience - beware, don’t count on their availability of online stock being true!!!

I ordered 5m2 tiles online(which showed ~7m2 in-stock), then got an email saying they weren’t in-stock. You shouldn’t be able to advertise/sell something that you don’t have stock of when you say you do, I’m sure the ACCC would agree this is misleading and unprofessional.

Great Customer Service

I have worked with National Tiles Oxley on a business level & I find their staff at the Oxley store to not only be helpful, but Very well mannered & polite, which just makes it more enjoyable experience working with them.

Peter Attridge
Peter AttridgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional

Originally visited the Mile End store S A in December 2020 and the customer service officer new exactly how to help and advise me. We ordered our tiles on line in January 2021 and it was so easy. Sms msgs were sent to keep me updated on the progress and then I received a phone call prior to delivery. Very professional, thankyou. Annette Attridge

urbandesigner
urbandesignerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy transaction.

All I needed were plain, white subway wall tiles for a reasonable price. Everywhere else seemed too expensive but National Tiles’ price was incredibly reasonable and they were delivered for free - the next day - because it was over $300. Very friendly staff member from both Newstead and Woolloongabba stores. Would definitely shop here again.

Unsatisfactory
Unsatisfactory Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Steer Clear of National Tiles

I purchased hybrids for my brand new build. Builders tacked skirting, installers arrived ripped skirting from walls and threw at random into garage. It has taken weeks to figure out what goes where! When i asked him to put them back inside house installers said “not my job”. They also didn’t arrive with right silicone for the job so It was my responsibility to race to bunnings and buy right colour. On my invoice i was charged $118 for silicone
I spent $12, they refused to reimburse me.

Hybrids are already lifting in areas and it will take me years to repatch and paint the damage left behind

Stay away from National Tiles!

Customer service .0005 out of 10

Marina Carroll
Marina CarrollGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid shopping made easy

It was hard to shop for tiles whilst under stage 4 lockdown but we made it work and we’re very happy with our choice. Tile we chose was White Flow.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

The website is easy to search and I found the product I was looking for quickly. I had some questions re delivery so called customer service. Ordering over the phone was simple, the sales person was helpful and organised delivery to be made when requested and on time.

Son Nguyen
Son NguyenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refund

don't buy online as national tiles informed me the products I ordered are not available. To get a refund is almost impossible after several calls and emails. They get your money easily without giving you the products you want.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Tiles amazing, customer service horrible.

Late to receive product. Advertised in stock told the next day after ordering out of stock.
Customer service was poor, kept getting misleading information. Had to phone up numerous times.
Tiles are amazing quality.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Carbone

They ran out after 3 months took my money to get from warehouse then called me to tell me they ran out then wanted to charge me a processing fee for a refund. Wasted my time and discontinue lines too soon

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback Eve. We apologise for any inconvienance caused. Please email customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au with your contact phone number if we can assist further. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price and delivery

The price is very competitive, and when the tiles were delivered the delivery man was friendly and the fact he came with a proper forklift was excellent. Tiles were well-packed onto the pallets as well. Although I truly cannot stand the National Tiles' radio adverts, I'm happy with their product and delivery.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback Paul. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service