National Tiles Online store

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Victor J.
Victor J.

Friendly, professional and no fuss team.

The service over the phone was fantastic. Friendly and helpful staff. We were able to order and come and pick them up with a minimum of fuss. The tiles are quality and they were order in just what we needed.

Blok Designs Co
Blok Designs CoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support and customer service

I couldn't have asked for a better customer service experience. Swift call backs and discussion around product availability etc. Pleasant when asked to make this an urgent order, I am sure many ask this to be done each and every day. I felt completely accommodated.

Denis Doja
Denis DojaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service I love my product

I purchased 5 boxes of Kimberley hybrid and I am so happy with my Kimberley hybrid flooring I now can relax and have a cup of tea whilst on my new floor

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

Using National Tiles was a great experience, thanks for the price beat. Communication and delivery was top notch all the way through the process. No hesitation to use or recommend again.

Great Customer Service

I have worked with National Tiles Oxley on a business level & I find their staff at the Oxley store to not only be helpful, but Very well mannered & polite, which just makes it more enjoyable experience working with them.

Peter Attridge
Peter AttridgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional

Originally visited the Mile End store S A in December 2020 and the customer service officer new exactly how to help and advise me. We ordered our tiles on line in January 2021 and it was so easy. Sms msgs were sent to keep me updated on the progress and then I received a phone call prior to delivery. Very professional, thankyou. Annette Attridge

urbandesigner
urbandesignerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy transaction.

All I needed were plain, white subway wall tiles for a reasonable price. Everywhere else seemed too expensive but National Tiles’ price was incredibly reasonable and they were delivered for free - the next day - because it was over $300. Very friendly staff member from both Newstead and Woolloongabba stores. Would definitely shop here again.

Marina Carroll
Marina CarrollGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid shopping made easy

It was hard to shop for tiles whilst under stage 4 lockdown but we made it work and we’re very happy with our choice. Tile we chose was White Flow.

Other Home Renovators

The website is easy to search and I found the product I was looking for quickly. I had some questions re delivery so called customer service. Ordering over the phone was simple, the sales person was helpful and organised delivery to be made when requested and on time.

RoseyBen22
RoseyBen22Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stock issues & poor in store customer service

Ahmad from YPMG
Ahmad from YPMGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with the service and the team... Will definitely use them again

Dan from sunshine store and his team were fantastic to deal with and to get things going straight away. Very great rates and delivery always on time. Definitely will refer all my customers to National Tiles Sunshine and around the Melbourne Metro....

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! We hope to see you in store at Sunshine again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price and delivery

The price is very competitive, and when the tiles were delivered the delivery man was friendly and the fact he came with a proper forklift was excellent. Tiles were well-packed onto the pallets as well. Although I truly cannot stand the National Tiles' radio adverts, I'm happy with their product and delivery.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback Paul. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Teddy is the man!

Nothing was too much trouble for Teddy, couldn't help us enough. Gave us numerous tiles and tile types to choose from. Packed the order and we were out of there in 10mins!

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your great feedback! Have a great Christmas! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Iremainanonymous
IremainanonymousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good outcome, but a few problems

Overall excellent service and problem resolution from Wingfield store especially (Lawrence went over above to minimise my inconvenience and smooth over shortcomings of online customer service) and the Nailsworth store. Pretty poor effort from the customer service centre. Overall good quality tiles at excellent prices.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! We look forward to assisting you with your next project. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Jan Sinclair
Jan Sinclair

Good range with great service.

While I could not find everything I wanted at National Tiles this time, I did find a fab walll tile for my bathroom reno -- which arrived quickly and were well priced. The terrific staff exhausted every option to find me a floor tile that worked with the wall tall and the look that I was going for, but no luck this time. I visited the Noosa store and found every one of the staff I dealt with knowledgeable, friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Jan, thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service