National Tiles Online store

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Job Satisfaction

Anna Wadsworth
Anna WadsworthDarling Downs, QLD

Return policy sucks

As a professional renovator, I have spent thousands of dollars at National Tiles in the past. I purchased tiles online and was told I couldn’t return my excess as it went against the policy of the local store, even though I ordered them online through the national store. Makes no sense. Never again. You have just a customer who buys a few thousand dollars of tiles every couple of months.

Atrocious customer service

Ordered some floating floors 4 weeks ago.

They are getting transported from another store to Dandenong. Contacted National Tiles multiple times for a timeframe for collection.

I have been told they were in their distribution centre in Melbourne, contact them a week later for an ETA to be told they haven't left their store in NSW yet.

We're very fast processing to begin with, bit once they have your money, it's a go slow.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber
Joel
Joel
alebonau
alebonauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful customer service !

Order placed, get an email and text telling me item had arrived in store to pick up. Drive there and no not there they are not sure why the online system advised me that it had arrived. Still dont know where it is. Manager is advised to contact me and a week later still hasn't rung. I contacted customer service a week ago, got an email saying be back in touch shortly ... a week later nothing. I tried numerous times to ring the store and impossible to talk to a human. I left a message for someone to call me back ... no one has called me back 2 weeks later. Very frustrating ! not really sure what else to do ! hopeless situation can only suggest do not place an order with national tiles online

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing customer service

I spent a lot of money on numerous products and had some minor non perishable items (clips and a leveling kit, unopened, unused and in original packaging) left over and was told these could not be returned because i was a few days late past the 30 day cut off for refunds. I appreciate there needs to be a returns policy but i wasn't asking to return tiles or cement etc, i found it very disappointing to be told that they didn't mind losing my future business over this, clearly don't value repeat customers.
Based on this would never buy off them again.

Floor Types PurchasedTiles
Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles Online store compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

illumind
illumindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response. I waited over an hour on two separate browsers and nobody served me.

I waited indefinitely online, with no loss of internet connection and was refused service. It didn't matter which browser I used, or how long I waited, the queue counter always ticked down from 5th or 6th, to 1st, then nothing. I will not be spending money at National Tiles until they fix their service. I typed my name and email into their designated fields, but that didn't help. *EDIT* After several hours an individual named Alessia "joined the chat", then left immediately. She didn't acknowledge my existence and left without saying a word. My question was simple, what was the VOC rating of a product they sold? They don't appear to want to help customers and there's no excuse for bad service these days.

Victor J.
Victor J.

Friendly, professional and no fuss team.

The service over the phone was fantastic. Friendly and helpful staff. We were able to order and come and pick them up with a minimum of fuss. The tiles are quality and they were order in just what we needed.

Job Satisfaction

Ally36
Ally36AU

Rethink your packaging for your samples. Way over the top and so wasteful

Blok Designs Co
Blok Designs CoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support and customer service

I couldn't have asked for a better customer service experience. Swift call backs and discussion around product availability etc. Pleasant when asked to make this an urgent order, I am sure many ask this to be done each and every day. I felt completely accommodated.

Denis Doja
Denis DojaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service I love my product

I purchased 5 boxes of Kimberley hybrid and I am so happy with my Kimberley hybrid flooring I now can relax and have a cup of tea whilst on my new floor

Jodi C.
Jodi C.

Awful experience - beware, don’t count on their availability of online stock being true!!!

I ordered 5m2 tiles online(which showed ~7m2 in-stock), then got an email saying they weren’t in-stock. You shouldn’t be able to advertise/sell something that you don’t have stock of when you say you do, I’m sure the ACCC would agree this is misleading and unprofessional.

Sharon Hanlon
Sharon HanlonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After sales service disappointing

Love the selection of tiles on offer, as there are many that are not carried by other stores.
But after phoning in our order, getting a quote and paying in full, the tiles didn't arrive. When we called after 4 weeks (they were due in 2 weeks from interstate), we were told the quote had never been transferred to an actual order and our tiles would be at least another 2 weeks ... NOTE: we were also told this was a flaw in their system and not an uncommon occurrence.
Happily, our tiles are now delivered, but if we had had a tiler lined up and ready to go, this would have been a major issue.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Tiles are fabulous, customer service could be better

Really happy with the tiles we ordered, they are good quality and look beautiful on the space. Unfortunately the tiles were listed as in stock, yet then took another two weeks to be brought in from Queensland. When we went to go pick up the tiles, 3 boxes were missing and had to call multiple times to sort out our order and get the missing boxes. Complimentary delivery was offered, however when we were expecting our delivery, no one showed up. The next day when I called to see what was going on, no one was aware of this. However when my housemate called they were all of a sudden able to remember all the details. Finally received our tiles, however very disappointed with the customer service organization and lack of communication.

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

Using National Tiles was a great experience, thanks for the price beat. Communication and delivery was top notch all the way through the process. No hesitation to use or recommend again.

Great Customer Service

I have worked with National Tiles Oxley on a business level & I find their staff at the Oxley store to not only be helpful, but Very well mannered & polite, which just makes it more enjoyable experience working with them.

Job Satisfaction

Peter Attridge
Peter AttridgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional

Originally visited the Mile End store S A in December 2020 and the customer service officer new exactly how to help and advise me. We ordered our tiles on line in January 2021 and it was so easy. Sms msgs were sent to keep me updated on the progress and then I received a phone call prior to delivery. Very professional, thankyou. Annette Attridge