National Tiles Online store

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (12)
  • Job Satisfaction
Victor J.
Victor J.

Friendly, professional and no fuss team.

The service over the phone was fantastic. Friendly and helpful staff. We were able to order and come and pick them up with a minimum of fuss. The tiles are quality and they were order in just what we needed.

Blok Designs Co
Blok Designs CoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support and customer service

I couldn't have asked for a better customer service experience. Swift call backs and discussion around product availability etc. Pleasant when asked to make this an urgent order, I am sure many ask this to be done each and every day. I felt completely accommodated.

Sharon Hanlon
Sharon HanlonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After sales service disappointing

Love the selection of tiles on offer, as there are many that are not carried by other stores.
But after phoning in our order, getting a quote and paying in full, the tiles didn't arrive. When we called after 4 weeks (they were due in 2 weeks from interstate), we were told the quote had never been transferred to an actual order and our tiles would be at least another 2 weeks ... NOTE: we were also told this was a flaw in their system and not an uncommon occurrence.
Happily, our tiles are now delivered, but if we had had a tiler lined up and ready to go, this would have been a major issue.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Tiles are fabulous, customer service could be better

Really happy with the tiles we ordered, they are good quality and look beautiful on the space. Unfortunately the tiles were listed as in stock, yet then took another two weeks to be brought in from Queensland. When we went to go pick up the tiles, 3 boxes were missing and had to call multiple times to sort out our order and get the missing boxes. Complimentary delivery was offered, however when we were expecting our delivery, no one showed up. The next day when I called to see what was going on, no one was aware of this. However when my housemate called they were all of a sudden able to remember all the details. Finally received our tiles, however very disappointed with the customer service organization and lack of communication.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles Online store compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Great Customer Service

I have worked with National Tiles Oxley on a business level & I find their staff at the Oxley store to not only be helpful, but Very well mannered & polite, which just makes it more enjoyable experience working with them.

Peter Attridge
Peter AttridgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional

Originally visited the Mile End store S A in December 2020 and the customer service officer new exactly how to help and advise me. We ordered our tiles on line in January 2021 and it was so easy. Sms msgs were sent to keep me updated on the progress and then I received a phone call prior to delivery. Very professional, thankyou. Annette Attridge

urbandesigner
urbandesignerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy transaction.

All I needed were plain, white subway wall tiles for a reasonable price. Everywhere else seemed too expensive but National Tiles’ price was incredibly reasonable and they were delivered for free - the next day - because it was over $300. Very friendly staff member from both Newstead and Woolloongabba stores. Would definitely shop here again.

Marina Carroll
Marina CarrollGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid shopping made easy

It was hard to shop for tiles whilst under stage 4 lockdown but we made it work and we’re very happy with our choice. Tile we chose was White Flow.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

The website is easy to search and I found the product I was looking for quickly. I had some questions re delivery so called customer service. Ordering over the phone was simple, the sales person was helpful and organised delivery to be made when requested and on time.

Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good price and delivery

The price is very competitive, and when the tiles were delivered the delivery man was friendly and the fact he came with a proper forklift was excellent. Tiles were well-packed onto the pallets as well. Although I truly cannot stand the National Tiles' radio adverts, I'm happy with their product and delivery.

National T.National TilesSend a private message

Thank you for your valued feedback Paul. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Teddy is the man!

Nothing was too much trouble for Teddy, couldn't help us enough. Gave us numerous tiles and tile types to choose from. Packed the order and we were out of there in 10mins!

National T.National TilesSend a private message

Thank you for your great feedback! Have a great Christmas! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Jan Sinclair
Jan Sinclair

Good range with great service.

While I could not find everything I wanted at National Tiles this time, I did find a fab walll tile for my bathroom reno -- which arrived quickly and were well priced. The terrific staff exhausted every option to find me a floor tile that worked with the wall tall and the look that I was going for, but no luck this time. I visited the Noosa store and found every one of the staff I dealt with knowledgeable, friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help.

National T.National TilesSend a private message

Hi Jan, thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service