National Tiles Physical store

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Julia Vidov

If I could put into words about the experience I had at National tiles in sunshine would be that the quality of service I received by a lovely girl named Julia, we’ve been emailing back and forth about tiles I just could not decide on. Eventually I went into the store to place my order. I was greeted by a lovely smile and her customer service was outstanding I have never received such amazing service. Julia is an absolute asset to the company and she deserves a pay rise. Best service I have ever had!

Store LocationSunshine VIC

Very helpful service

Andy swiftly and successfully sourced me some more tiles that were out of stock when I accidentally didn’t order enough the first time. Very helpful and very friendly service! Thanks Andy!

Hans Cheong

Hans CheongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service

Had very good encounter with the store at Mile End. They were very helpful and professional, the shared on the differences of the tiles usage. The team at the warehouse where I collected was also very helpful.

Store LocationMile End, SA

Jason

Jason

Good product range and a good selection for customers to choose from and staff with a construction background worth having a look in store for your renovation or new build

Store LocationAnnerley

Lachlan B.

Lachlan B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect tiles

My partner and I had a blast choosing our tiles at national tiles. The staff were super helpful and even let us take samples so we could make our final choice.

Store LocationMile end

Perfect product

Excellent customer service, we were given the right advice and we purchased tiles that were recommended to us. Now we are so happy with the end result. Highly recommend this store in sunshine, vic.

Store LocationBALLARAT RD, SUNSHINE, VIC
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! We hope to see you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Great service at Mile End

Julie at Mile End was wonderful. Not only helping me with a last minute tile selection & making sure I could pick it up an hour later, but also giving verbal warehouse location directions to my builder over the phone.

Store LocationMile End
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

I am a builder and occasionally tile as well, the team at National tiles Woolongabba offer great service and advice, prices are good and opening hours are perfect. Online ordering is great and fast. One sugestion would be to have the Mapei products on the website, or links to Mapei site.

Store LocationWoolongabba
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Return Policy

Caitlyn was extremely helpful at the Oxley store. We're shopping online and found out the colour is not right. The exchange was straightforward and she was very patient with us choosing the right tiles.

Store LocationOxlet
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to see you again in store. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

?? low price guarantee

The price of a tile went up to $30 increase in less than 2 years and the sales rep didn't even attempt to assist us and did not return our call when she said she was going to ring us back.

Store LocationSunshine
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! Please email customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au with your phone number and we will see if we can do anything further to assist with pricing. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Lisa Pomfret

Lisa PomfretMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service us exceptional

I found the sevice knowledge and advice of the staff at Mile End SA to be great. I had a new staff member who was well trained, and not frightened to ask her colleagues for advice when needed. They were educational and full of smiles fir bith her and me. I would deffinately go back

Store LocationMile End Adelaide

Mark

Mark South East Queensland, QLD

four stars

Happy with our experience in the National Tiles store. We found the team to be very approachable. We were served quickly and were able to find what we needed. Thanks

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! We hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Jennifer Gardner

Jennifer GardnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, very impressed.

Very happy with my experience at National Tiles - at the two showrooms I visited, and with telephone assistance given when arranging delivery.
From providing product knowledge, to samples, the selection process was most professional, and enjoyable.
Highly recommendable. Thanks.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! We look forward to assisting you again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke. National Tiles Customer Service

bellandjunior

bellandjuniorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service and Great Product

I had a really wonderful experience at the Mornington Store. I received great product advice and purchased a wonderful tile to re-tile my balcony. Very happy with the choice of tiles available and salesman John provided excellent customer service. Will definitely use National Tiles Mornington again and recommend them.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Very happy

John was very helpful at the Mornington store with information- great choice of products and all arrived on time as arranged - I would happily recommend them or use them again in the future

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your great feedback! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Great service...

Was warmly greeted by a young lady at the the Sunshine showroom; she was very helpful and gave great advice re: type of tile to use for the space in question. Tiles were not in stock, but were available for pick up within a couple of days, just as she said they would be. Good buying experience all round!

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback Adam. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

LysM77

LysM77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good range to choose from. Helpful staff.

The staff member on duty was very helpful, going out of his way to learn all about our project and where our best options were throughout the store. Range of tiles was good and displays looked great. There was no stock on hand of the tile we chose though and had to wait 3 days for it to be available.

Store LocationMornington, Victoria

planking.

Hi .
yes we had a great sales assistant, he talked us through the entire rage witch enabled us the confidence to make a knowledgeable decision.i must say we would't have any problems recommending national tiles to any of our friends.
re: Kim.

Store Locationoxley
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback Kim! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Alex Stadoliukas

Alex StadoliukasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleasure to deal with

Seamless process from tile choice, order and pick up. Will be back for the next part of the renovation. The staff at the Mile End store were great. Top marks.

Store LocationMile End
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback Alex. We hope to see you in the Mile End store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Valerie Scott

Valerie ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The staff in the store were helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with, the delivery was on time, an overall pleasant experience, thank you and I will be ordering more in the future.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback Valerie! We look forward to assisting you again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service