National Tiles Physical store

National Tiles Physical store

quite good but depends on the staff member you get

Went into the Mornington Store in Victoria (40km drive each way from my home) and dealt with staff member named Alana. She was so helpful and practical and gave me same sample tiles to take home and emailed me the names of each tile I was interested in to make it easier when it came to ordering. Went back a few days later with my husband (80kms trip) and Alana wasn't there so spoke to another one (not going to name) to place the order. We later found out that she messed it up by not actually completing the order even though I paid in full and getting one of the two grout colours wrong!
I was told everything will be in Wednesday I rang to follow it up Thursday afternoon and was advised it wouldn't be in for another 3 days. Went to pick up order (80kms return) and was told 1 box of tiles was broken so they had ordered a replacement box and would let me know when I could pick them up - didn't offer to have them delivered even though it was not my fault. Whilst awaiting the box of tiles, our tiler starts the job and says "Where is the white grout going - walls or floor?" I answer "no where as we didn't order white". So you guessed it back for another 80km trip to change the grout to the colour we ordered so picked up the box of replacement tiles whilst there. All in all not the worst experience ever but it certainly turned out to be harder than it should of. The tile selection was great, prices great and Alana was great but the other service was not the best. I would use them again but would only deal with Alana.

Store LocationMornington, Victoria
Thank you for your feedback! We will pass the feedback onto the store. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Great !!!!!!

Great team in the trade department and commercial. They have good product knowledge and if they don't know something they will find out and follow up to let you know.

Store LocationMile End
Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Service and products.

I dealt with Mornington store in Victoria. Store staff were fantastic offering advice on how to grout, as black grout is difficult to use. The delivery guy was so helpful and great with communication as advising when he would be there. Highly recommended.

Store LocationMornington Victoria
Thank you for your valued feedback Anne. We hope to see you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Overall average experience - considering it was the most expencive purchase I have made in years

Payed cash up front for my flooring. I was told I would see delivery would be in 6 weeks (early Feb)
Then advised it would be the end of feb. Then advised it would be the end of march.
Then in mid march when I cracked it at the manager, my delivery magically appeared within days.
Having now installed the product, I find it looks good but marks easily and feels very plastic and hollow.

Store LocationMornington
Thank you for your feedback Jason. We are sorry to read of your disappointing experience. If you wish to discuss further, please email your phone number and order number to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will personally call you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Can't go wrong with national tiles for all your trade or personal tiling needs.

So good i belive they deserve my time to write a review.
Best for trades and personal tiling needs.
I'm a tiler and waterproofer and have been using there products for over 6 years and love it. Cheap and good quality which Is hard to find.

Store LocationSunshine and port Melbourne
Thank you for your valued feedback! We will pass it onto the stores. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Fantastic service at Mornington store

Great and very helpful service finding the right tiles at the Mornington store
Friendly knowledgeable and gave me all the time I needed with my decision
Order came in super fast
Loaded onto my vehicle
Fully recommend Mornington store for wonderful service

Store LocationMornington
Thank you for your valued feedback! We hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Great showrooms with lots of staff available to help

Quick service, supportive staff who offered us to pickup on the day at the different store as we needed them quite urgently. Cant fault the experience. We didn't research the prices to heavily but were advised the tile we selected was on special and cheaper then expected which was nice. would certainly have these guys as the first go to as I plan the next renovation.

Thank you for your valued feedback Anton! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Trade desk makes things easier for me

As a trade makes my life easier when I can come around to pick up materials that I need, the guys at the desk are very knowledgeable and helpful every time. Keep up the good service and discounts.

Store LocationSunshine
Thank you for your great feedback. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Good opening hours for tradies

Close to home, easy access parking for loading, good prices for a large range of tiles and great opening hours. One stop shop for all tile supplies and good service.

Store LocationMile End
Thank you for your great feedback Anne. We look forward to seeing you in store again. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Can't agree more as a tiler.

I'm running a tiling business. This shop is my first tiling and my favorite shop, good to buy glue with trade price, tools are good selection and price not too dear. Advice is exceptionally good in springwood and wooloongaba store.
- Wondertiles.

Store LocationSpringwood, oxley, Woolongaba
Thank you for your valued feedback. We will pass the feedback onto the stores. Have a great day! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Good service but bad limited returns policy

Was really happy with the in store service. Great help.
However they were un-budgable on their strict 30 days return policy for unused and unopened tiles. So don't bet on returning unused tiles if you construction period takes longer than expected. After such a great experience in store when buying the tiles it left a bad taste in my mouth having a few boxes of unused tiles lying around the house.

Store LocationLabrador
Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to read of your disappointment. If you could please email your contact phone number to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au I will personally give you a call. Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

customer help

No complaints - very helpful and patient.
Our builder had phoned the shop before our arrival, and we were ushered in like royalty!
The range was very well presented and made our choices easy.

Store LocationSunshine Coast Qld.
Thank you for your feedback Bob. We looking forward to assisting you with your next project. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Not very accommodating to change delivery

Wanted to collect the tiles early from the store where they were coming from as I was going away and was told the paperwork was done and I couldn’t and the tiles took another 3 days to arrive from a store 5km away

Store LocationNailsworrh
Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to read you're disappointed. If we can assist further, please email your contact phone number to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

good service

Great service Ted twice now and he has looked after me very well and explained things to me. I was very happy with the prices as well and the bath turned out wonderful.

Store LocationWoolloongabba
Thank you for your valued feedback. We hope to see you in store or online again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Warana trade store!

Good service from trade department! Helpful and polite! Very easy to deal with. Opened an account no worries! Will be dealing with them again ! Lots of stock and materials to choose from!

Store LocationWarana
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your time and effort. We hope to see you in store or online again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Helpful staff. Great range

Just love the tiles both on the floor and on the walls. Very very happy. Staff member extremely helpful and boys out the back were brilliant. We could not have loaded our vehicle without their help.

Store LocationMornington
Thank you for your valued feedback. We hope you enjoy your tiles. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Good service, good product, great price.

Good service, good product, great price. Don't know why you MUST submit thirty words as it puts people off spending their time on your review. Please re-visit this requirement and you'll get better feedback!!

Store LocationBurleigh Heads
Thank you for your feedback Chris. We hope to see you in store or online again soon. I will also pass on your 30 word comment feedback on too. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Great service and price. Took the time to go through all options. After sales service followed after we purchased tiles to ensure everything was ok. 5 stars from me. cheers

Store LocationLabrador
Hi Darran, thank you for your feedback Darran. We are glad to read of your great experience at National Tiles. We hope to see you in store or online again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

We did find the chap in the bigger waters store to be extremely friendly and helpful. He had good product knowledge.

We were there for a short while and were pretty much decided on our choice of tile. The turnaround was quick. We are very happy with the tiles we chose.

Store LocationBigger waters
Thank you for your valued feedback, we look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Subway tiles

I experienced Great service the tiles were a great price and arrived instore quickly the staff were helpful I would love home delivery service and would definitely recommend to others

Store LocationWarner’s Bay
Thank you for your feedback Susan. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service