National Tiles
See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (364)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jodi C.
Jodi C.

Awful experience - beware, don’t count on their availability of online stock being true!!!

I ordered 5m2 tiles online(which showed ~7m2 in-stock), then got an email saying they weren’t in-stock. You shouldn’t be able to advertise/sell something that you don’t have stock of when you say you do, I’m sure the ACCC would agree this is misleading and unprofessional.

Sharon Hanlon
Sharon HanlonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After sales service disappointing

Love the selection of tiles on offer, as there are many that are not carried by other stores.
But after phoning in our order, getting a quote and paying in full, the tiles didn't arrive. When we called after 4 weeks (they were due in 2 weeks from interstate), we were told the quote had never been transferred to an actual order and our tiles would be at least another 2 weeks ... NOTE: we were also told this was a flaw in their system and not an uncommon occurrence.
Happily, our tiles are now delivered, but if we had had a tiler lined up and ready to go, this would have been a major issue.

Daryl L.
Daryl L.South East Queensland, QLD

False information at time of sale

Very happy

Very pleased with the tiles and the service I received. The store had an extensive range so had plenty to choose from. Danny was a great help and answered all our questions.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel PhillipsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, great range!

The customer service was exceptional, staff were very helpful and knowledgeable in store. Product was sourced very quickly and organizing a last minute delivery was effortless and cost effective! Will definitely shop here again.

John AMelbourne

Constantly hopeless....

John A

I don't know who you guys called but it wasn't me. Inconvenient is a understatement.

Jeanette Horsley
Jeanette HorsleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service!

Aside from being happy with our tile choice, it was the exceptional customer service we received from all the individual team members. Marisa I think on the shop floor & Josh & Andy (hope we have the correct names) in the warehouse when we collected & returned a surplus box. All friendly professional & helpful.

Susan B.
Susan B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

National Tiles ticks all the boxes!

We found National Tiles an excellent place to shop for our bathroom tiles. The salesperson was so knowledgeable and helpful and went above and beyond to please. We chose some large white tiles - the price was extremely competitive, as we were on a limited budget, but we are so pleased with the end result! It looks fantastic and hasn’t broken our budget so this is excellent! We totally recommend National Tiles as a very competitive place to shop for tiles. They have an excellent range of tiles to choose from - which cater to the limited budget, as well as more expensive styles.

brettmanders
brettmandersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Andy was superb!

Andy, the store manager, was absolutely excellent. Very generous with his support and assistance in explaining things; helping us select the right tiles and accessories. Our order was spot-on and we received some good recommenced tiles for installation.

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Home Renovators

Andy went to great lenghts to secure 90meters of tiles for me urgently, he sourced them from everywhere and got them to me promptly and advice was spot on thankyou

Mariana Amar
Mariana AmarBuderim, Queensland

Outstanding service

Highly recommend!!

Great service and a great selection of tiles! Highly recommend the team over at Dutton Park!
Looked everywhere for terracotta tiles and National tiles had a wide variety to choose from.

Thankyou to Josh at Mornington store

Josh in the warehouse at Mornington store was sooo helpful and his amazing customer service was second to none! I will definitley be a return customer. Quality of service is incredible. Thankyou Josh

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Tiles are fabulous, customer service could be better

Really happy with the tiles we ordered, they are good quality and look beautiful on the space. Unfortunately the tiles were listed as in stock, yet then took another two weeks to be brought in from Queensland. When we went to go pick up the tiles, 3 boxes were missing and had to call multiple times to sort out our order and get the missing boxes. Complimentary delivery was offered, however when we were expecting our delivery, no one showed up. The next day when I called to see what was going on, no one was aware of this. However when my housemate called they were all of a sudden able to remember all the details. Finally received our tiles, however very disappointed with the customer service organization and lack of communication.

RCJ
RCJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So very helpful when we were so overwhelmed

We’re renovating bathrooms and a laundry and the advice we’ve received from the Nailsworth SA store has been spot-on. From selection to delivery we can’t fault the great service and product.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great selection great service

Another good experience in store and with delivery on time. Great prices great service
everytime.
Would recommend anytime
Staff friendly and knowledgable, there is a wide selection to choose from at competitive prices

Review of store.

Love the range and the staff are very helpful. The tiles are really high quality and delivery was very efficient. I have completed my two bathrooms and just bought fir my laundry.

Samuel Hale
Samuel HaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with

I have been buying mapei products from national tiles for some time now.
I am always greeted with a smile and great customer service.
The team in the trade shops are always soo knowledgeable about the products they sell and are more than happy to help me out with any issues I may have.

I'm happy to continue dealing with national tiles for my business needs.

A S Sangar
A S SangarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are the best in their work

Must appreciate their customer Care services. I visited their Sunshine Store and their front desk man
Mr. Ricky looked after us. He is a good employee, no doubt
well done Ricky

Great Customer Service

I have worked with National Tiles Oxley on a business level & I find their staff at the Oxley store to not only be helpful, but Very well mannered & polite, which just makes it more enjoyable experience working with them.

brad B.
brad B.South East Queensland, QLD

After sales service welldone

After ordering tiles to finish an urgent build the tiles were delivered and heavily defected. After calling the gabba store the team went into overdrive and really came through. We picked a fresh tile and it was delivered and the defect tiles picked up the very next day. Top effort Jayden and thank you.

Dave Temnoff
Dave TemnoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Serious quality issues

Tiles chip when removing leveling clips. Spent $$$ on tiles and did an entire bathroom before discovering the issue while grouting. Reported it to the sales rep that I purchased the tiles from. His response "that's not good, it must have been a bad batch". Tiles are 300 X 600 and I've so far replaced over a dozen. Rated as first quality floor tiles. There have been repeated issues of substandard customer service dealing with this job. As their disclaimer states "no claim will be accepted after installation of the product..."

Gareth D
Gareth DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

National Tiles Mornington

The service was professional, friendly and given in a knowledgeable manner.
The prices were competitive.
The store was busy but we were not rushed in our dealings with the staff.

Good service but understaffed

The 4 times I went into store, the 2 different guys that assisted me were great. Very friendly and extremely helpful. The only downside was how many people were waiting to be served by the one person.

Petrina Wetdel
Petrina WetdelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service and follow up

Mornington store staff have been exceptionally helpful from our first bathroom Reno to our second. They took time to understand our needs and we’re terrific in finding additional tiles from other states when we ran out. Hayley at the call centre was helpful and provided a follow up phone call to me within 10 mins of my original call. Now that is customer service!