National Tiles
See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (364)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great Customer Service and Efficient Delivery

Attended National Tiles in North Sunshine Victoria. Obtained a quote from Neha on the day and she was very helpful and professional. Returned a couple of days later and spoke to Ricky who took our order and booked in a delivery date for the tiles we purchased from Neha's quote. Ricky was very helpful and his customer service was excellent. Please extend out thanks to both these staff. The tiles were delivered on time on the date requested. Thank you National Tiles.

Great customer service

Andy at the Mornington store was a pleasure to deal with . He was very helpful and courteous and our tiles were delivered on time with no problems .
Thank you Andy . I will recommend you and National Tiles to my family and friends .

Other Home Renovators

Brilliant and easiest first class service.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Excellent service. Great help.

The staff in Oxley store were very helpful. Went there and got what we wanted in very short period of time. Love the items that we bought. The tiles looked awesome on the kitchen wall.

Artisanbuildcon
ArtisanbuildconGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service

Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Great customer service and the product is amazing. We had no issues with any of the products, great range and all was affordable. We especially enjoyed shopping at the Mornington Store.

First class service

Called in to National Tiles as we were due to have the ground floor retiled and had left buying tiles very late. The staff were very helpful and set us up with 50m2 of floor tiles at a great price, delivery a couple of days later. Great service!

Jack Separo Gendeng
Jack Separo GendengMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent quality tiles

Their tiles are of excellent quality and their sales assistants are very helpful and friendly. The shop we went to didn't have the tiles we want in stock but they ordered it for us and we were able to pick it up from a different warehouse. Would definitely buy tiles from them again.

Exceptional service from A-Z

From the outset Andrew in Mornington was exemplary in his service. Well reasoned suggestions. At pick up a week later he still remembered my name. National Tiles all the way.

Poor customer service

I had arranged for our tiles to be put on a pallet and wrapped from the Wingfield store so my wife could just go and pick them up. Upon arrival she was told they knew nothing of the order. She then had to drive to Mile end to pick the order and wait 40 minutes. Simply not good enough given I had made prior arrangements and paid upfront.

Peter Attridge
Peter AttridgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional

Originally visited the Mile End store S A in December 2020 and the customer service officer new exactly how to help and advise me. We ordered our tiles on line in January 2021 and it was so easy. Sms msgs were sent to keep me updated on the progress and then I received a phone call prior to delivery. Very professional, thankyou. Annette Attridge

RAR
RAR

GREAT ALL ROUND

The Sunshine, Vic store were able to direct me to what I needed. Service was great. They took time even though my order was not a large one. Organised delivery, and were able to assist me in every aspect.
I had no trouble sorting what I needed and when I wanted to get it. Nothing was too much trouble for the girl who served me. I was extremely happy with the service - and the price of what I wanted in tiles for my bathroom. I will certainly refer this store to anyone needing tiles. Will be using them again.. Rhonda Currington , Darley, Bacchus Marsh

Emma Harrison
Emma HarrisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best advice and knowledge.

We received the best tips and advice from the Staff. They were very patient and helped us to work out all the details of what we needed, filling in the details where we were lacking. Great choice of tiles, good display and excellent proudest knowledge.

Service service service

Staff and Andy were pleasant informative and helpful. Mornington branch were wonderful. Store was clean and had plenty of samples

Stephen Bell
Stephen Bell

We went back to Mornington branch yesterday (27/1/21) and got the exact same service from Michaela, so again 10 out of 10 for your branch and the staff. cheers Stephen Bell

Perfect sales

After hunting around, for weeks for tiles, we went to National tiles. The customer service we received was excellent. the staff were very knowledgeable

Peter D.
Peter D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer support and professional assistance .

Our assistant , Andrew , was outstanding ! My wife and I couldn’t agree but he patiently helped us through it . .... she is happy ( sort of ) the choice is not cheap but practical and I am happy to live with it . Compromise is not a dirty word !
Thanks Andrew !

urbandesigner
urbandesignerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy transaction.

All I needed were plain, white subway wall tiles for a reasonable price. Everywhere else seemed too expensive but National Tiles’ price was incredibly reasonable and they were delivered for free - the next day - because it was over $300. Very friendly staff member from both Newstead and Woolloongabba stores. Would definitely shop here again.

Friendly, helpful staff

Product was delivered in a acceptable time, well packed and in good condition. I am very happy with National Tiles

David N

Thanks that is nice of you

Poor customer service. Poor delivery

I ordered the tiles and paid for them 6 weeks before needing them, only to be informed when i attempted to arrange delivery of the tiles id paid for weren't available. when i did finally manage to get my hands on 2/3 of my tiles they were dumped on the footpath and when unwrapped they were packaged so poorly that 2 boxes of tiles fell and broke. just an all round horrible experience.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Very happy with their service and delivery

Love the tiles. Hoping to do more. They delivered in the morning as requested. So glad for delivery as would r have been able to get them home otherwise.

Sue Brook
Sue Brook

Thank you. Will be back to order some more tiles soon.

Des
Des Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tile purchase

Good advice provided by Julie, showed us many options to consider. Tiles were kept in store until we needed them and then they were delivered promptly when requested

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Love the service and quality!

Great customer support, good quality tiles and efficient and timely service. Would recommend them to anyone who is after a good price for superb quality!

Very helpful staff

I rang and ordered tiles, they advised when they were ready for pick up (only a few days later), held them for me as I couldn’t get there for about 3 weeks and the pickup was super easy and quick.

Unsatisfactory
Unsatisfactory Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Steer Clear of National Tiles

I purchased hybrids for my brand new build. Builders tacked skirting, installers arrived ripped skirting from walls and threw at random into garage. It has taken weeks to figure out what goes where! When i asked him to put them back inside house installers said “not my job”. They also didn’t arrive with right silicone for the job so It was my responsibility to race to bunnings and buy right colour. On my invoice i was charged $118 for silicone
I spent $12, they refused to reimburse me.

Hybrids are already lifting in areas and it will take me years to repatch and paint the damage left behind

Stay away from National Tiles!

Customer service .0005 out of 10

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Very impressed with the expert advice and amazing service provided by Matt at Mornington National Tiles. Very happy customer and my tiles arrived on time for our renovations. I’ll definitely be returning to purchase again.

National T.National Tiles

Staff gave us some different options.

Great selection, staff helpful, tiles came before scheduled time. Sales staff understood the look we were after and gave us lots of options to choose from and samples to take home.