National Tiles
See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (66)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Rebecca42
Rebecca42South East Queensland, QLD

Service is Terrible

All staff at the store I found to be rude both when placing the order and picking up tiles. Also, 2 months after placing order, when I called to ask where my tiles were, the person in Oxley store was very rude. He said they had been there for several weeks, when I asked why I didn't get a call he said "well you should have" with no apologies.

I wouldn't buy from National Tiles again.

Store LocationOxley, Brisbane

TJT
TJTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive tiles that didn't match

We purchased expensive tiles with a pattern that needed to be exactly the same to match up in the corners to be perfect. They didn't!!! Some tiles are out by 5mm or more. Has taken our tiler more than double the amount of time to lay them to try and get them to line up. Make sure you see 4 or 5 tiles together before you buy

Store LocationMile end Adelaide

illumind
illumindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response. I waited over an hour on two separate browsers and nobody served me.

I waited indefinitely online, with no loss of internet connection and was refused service. It didn't matter which browser I used, or how long I waited, the queue counter always ticked down from 5th or 6th, to 1st, then nothing. I will not be spending money at National Tiles until they fix their service. I typed my name and email into their designated fields, but that didn't help. *EDIT* After several hours an individual named Alessia "joined the chat", then left immediately. She didn't acknowledge my existence and left without saying a word. My question was simple, what was the VOC rating of a product they sold? They don't appear to want to help customers and there's no excuse for bad service these days.

colin w.
colin w.South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t advise on delivery time either morning or afternoon Would not use them again

Need to understand customer requirements on delivery, we are a retired couple and live in a complex and need to hire people to move the tiles we need to know time frame they won’t give any cooperation sadly

Store LocationBurleigh

Ally36
Ally36AU

Rethink your packaging for your samples. Way over the top and so wasteful

Nikki A.
Nikki A.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your time with National Tiles!

Store LocationVirginia QLD
E Bagley
E Bagley South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed - Umber Mistura Hybrid Flooring

Store LocationBurleigh Heads
National T.National Tiles

Lying sales person and manager

Store LocationMile End Adelaide S.A

Buyer Beware

Townsville Store, walked in to the store, left with a quote from another company. Then the Franchisee tried to make me pay twice, National Tiles and their personal company. Something fishy is going on in that store.
Rang Head office twice no call back!

Store LocationTownsville Qld

Jodi C.
Jodi C.

Awful experience - beware, don’t count on their availability of online stock being true!!!

I ordered 5m2 tiles online(which showed ~7m2 in-stock), then got an email saying they weren’t in-stock. You shouldn’t be able to advertise/sell something that you don’t have stock of when you say you do, I’m sure the ACCC would agree this is misleading and unprofessional.

Daryl L.
Daryl L.South East Queensland, QLD

False information at time of sale

Store LocationOxley

John AMelbourne

Constantly hopeless....

Store LocationDandenong
John A

I don't know who you guys called but it wasn't me. Inconvenient is a understatement.

Dave Temnoff
Dave TemnoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Serious quality issues

Tiles chip when removing leveling clips. Spent $$$ on tiles and did an entire bathroom before discovering the issue while grouting. Reported it to the sales rep that I purchased the tiles from. His response "that's not good, it must have been a bad batch". Tiles are 300 X 600 and I've so far replaced over a dozen. Rated as first quality floor tiles. There have been repeated issues of substandard customer service dealing with this job. As their disclaimer states "no claim will be accepted after installation of the product..."

Rates and Fees
Store LocationSouth Road, Wingfield (Adelaide)

Poor customer service

I had arranged for our tiles to be put on a pallet and wrapped from the Wingfield store so my wife could just go and pick them up. Upon arrival she was told they knew nothing of the order. She then had to drive to Mile end to pick the order and wait 40 minutes. Simply not good enough given I had made prior arrangements and paid upfront.

Store LocationMile End SA

Poor customer service. Poor delivery

I ordered the tiles and paid for them 6 weeks before needing them, only to be informed when i attempted to arrange delivery of the tiles id paid for weren't available. when i did finally manage to get my hands on 2/3 of my tiles they were dumped on the footpath and when unwrapped they were packaged so poorly that 2 boxes of tiles fell and broke. just an all round horrible experience.

Store LocationMile End

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked
National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives