National Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (260)
  • Job Satisfaction

Review of store.

Love the range and the staff are very helpful. The tiles are really high quality and delivery was very efficient. I have completed my two bathrooms and just bought fir my laundry.

Samuel Hale
Samuel HaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with

I have been buying mapei products from national tiles for some time now.
I am always greeted with a smile and great customer service.
The team in the trade shops are always soo knowledgeable about the products they sell and are more than happy to help me out with any issues I may have.

I'm happy to continue dealing with national tiles for my business needs.

A S Sangar
A S SangarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are the best in their work

Must appreciate their customer Care services. I visited their Sunshine Store and their front desk man
Mr. Ricky looked after us. He is a good employee, no doubt
well done Ricky

Great Customer Service

I have worked with National Tiles Oxley on a business level & I find their staff at the Oxley store to not only be helpful, but Very well mannered & polite, which just makes it more enjoyable experience working with them.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

brad B.
brad B.South East Queensland, QLD

After sales service welldone

After ordering tiles to finish an urgent build the tiles were delivered and heavily defected. After calling the gabba store the team went into overdrive and really came through. We picked a fresh tile and it was delivered and the defect tiles picked up the very next day. Top effort Jayden and thank you.

Gareth D
Gareth DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

National Tiles Mornington

The service was professional, friendly and given in a knowledgeable manner.
The prices were competitive.
The store was busy but we were not rushed in our dealings with the staff.

Petrina Wetdel
Petrina WetdelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service and follow up

Mornington store staff have been exceptionally helpful from our first bathroom Reno to our second. They took time to understand our needs and we’re terrific in finding additional tiles from other states when we ran out. Hayley at the call centre was helpful and provided a follow up phone call to me within 10 mins of my original call. Now that is customer service!

Great Customer Service and Efficient Delivery

Attended National Tiles in North Sunshine Victoria. Obtained a quote from Neha on the day and she was very helpful and professional. Returned a couple of days later and spoke to Ricky who took our order and booked in a delivery date for the tiles we purchased from Neha's quote. Ricky was very helpful and his customer service was excellent. Please extend out thanks to both these staff. The tiles were delivered on time on the date requested. Thank you National Tiles.

Great customer service

Andy at the Mornington store was a pleasure to deal with . He was very helpful and courteous and our tiles were delivered on time with no problems .
Thank you Andy . I will recommend you and National Tiles to my family and friends .

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Brilliant and easiest first class service.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Excellent service. Great help.

The staff in Oxley store were very helpful. Went there and got what we wanted in very short period of time. Love the items that we bought. The tiles looked awesome on the kitchen wall.

Artisanbuildcon
ArtisanbuildconGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service

Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Great customer service and the product is amazing. We had no issues with any of the products, great range and all was affordable. We especially enjoyed shopping at the Mornington Store.

First class service

Called in to National Tiles as we were due to have the ground floor retiled and had left buying tiles very late. The staff were very helpful and set us up with 50m2 of floor tiles at a great price, delivery a couple of days later. Great service!

Jack Separo Gendeng
Jack Separo GendengMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent quality tiles

Their tiles are of excellent quality and their sales assistants are very helpful and friendly. The shop we went to didn't have the tiles we want in stock but they ordered it for us and we were able to pick it up from a different warehouse. Would definitely buy tiles from them again.

Exceptional service from A-Z

From the outset Andrew in Mornington was exemplary in his service. Well reasoned suggestions. At pick up a week later he still remembered my name. National Tiles all the way.

Peter Attridge
Peter AttridgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional

Originally visited the Mile End store S A in December 2020 and the customer service officer new exactly how to help and advise me. We ordered our tiles on line in January 2021 and it was so easy. Sms msgs were sent to keep me updated on the progress and then I received a phone call prior to delivery. Very professional, thankyou. Annette Attridge

Emma Harrison
Emma HarrisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best advice and knowledge.

We received the best tips and advice from the Staff. They were very patient and helped us to work out all the details of what we needed, filling in the details where we were lacking. Great choice of tiles, good display and excellent proudest knowledge.

Service service service

Staff and Andy were pleasant informative and helpful. Mornington branch were wonderful. Store was clean and had plenty of samples

Stephen Bell
Stephen Bell

We went back to Mornington branch yesterday (27/1/21) and got the exact same service from Michaela, so again 10 out of 10 for your branch and the staff. cheers Stephen Bell

Perfect sales

After hunting around, for weeks for tiles, we went to National tiles. The customer service we received was excellent. the staff were very knowledgeable

Peter D.
Peter D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer support and professional assistance .

Our assistant , Andrew , was outstanding ! My wife and I couldn’t agree but he patiently helped us through it . .... she is happy ( sort of ) the choice is not cheap but practical and I am happy to live with it . Compromise is not a dirty word !
Thanks Andrew !

urbandesigner
urbandesignerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy transaction.

All I needed were plain, white subway wall tiles for a reasonable price. Everywhere else seemed too expensive but National Tiles’ price was incredibly reasonable and they were delivered for free - the next day - because it was over $300. Very friendly staff member from both Newstead and Woolloongabba stores. Would definitely shop here again.

Friendly, helpful staff

Product was delivered in a acceptable time, well packed and in good condition. I am very happy with National Tiles

David N

Thanks that is nice of you

Poor customer service. Poor delivery

I ordered the tiles and paid for them 6 weeks before needing them, only to be informed when i attempted to arrange delivery of the tiles id paid for weren't available. when i did finally manage to get my hands on 2/3 of my tiles they were dumped on the footpath and when unwrapped they were packaged so poorly that 2 boxes of tiles fell and broke. just an all round horrible experience.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Very happy with their service and delivery

Love the tiles. Hoping to do more. They delivered in the morning as requested. So glad for delivery as would r have been able to get them home otherwise.

Sue Brook
Sue Brook

Thank you. Will be back to order some more tiles soon.

Des
Des Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tile purchase

Good advice provided by Julie, showed us many options to consider. Tiles were kept in store until we needed them and then they were delivered promptly when requested

Other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies