National Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
  • Job Satisfaction

GMW
GMWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

National Tiles - Abhorrent Customer Service

The Manager in Traralgon was unhelpful, rude & unprofessional. At the time of purchase I was NOT told that tiles I purchased were discontinued. When the tiler ran short, I couldn’t get any extra to finish the job. The Manager was arrogant & dismissive of my complaint inferring I was a liar. A costly exercise made so much worse by her attitude.

Store LocationTraralgon Victoria 3844
Dale Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculous return policy for broken tiles.

Apparently there is a 2 day return policy that is buried in the fine print somewhere & certainly wasn't explained when the tiles were purchased or on delivery, so now we have 5 boxes of broken tiles that are no use to anyone. The store where we purchased them from didnt care & was less than helpful. I will not be recommending National Tiles to anyone.

Store LocationSunshine, Vic
National T.National Tiles

Pathetic place and these guys will never honor there warranty.try western distributors or lemonts

Worst product And selfish group of salesman iv seen in 20 years of construction they don’t honour their product if it’s clearly faulty and it’s excuses and more rubbish excuses .

Store LocationSunshine vic

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Poor info and duty of care

Our first order ended up being short supplied due to wrong stock and broken tiles. No refund of extra boxes that became obsolete due to over 30 day period. Cost us more and waited for a refund on lastest extra different colour tiles purchased

Store LocationOxley

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Steve MedhurstMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Tiles, Great Prices, Nice People, Poor Processes and Admin.

Store LocationMile End

National T.National Tiles

Thank you Steve, I will call you this shortly. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Jan
JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t rate. Just not happy

Purchased laparto tiles from Nailsworth store Adelaide. They were not the same as the tile that was on display. I do understand that batches change but these tiles don’t have the shine that they should have. The tiles vary some shine some don’t. Not happy at all. The only thing I can do is cover up with the rug. So customers beware.

Store LocationNailsworth

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked
National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives