3.6

• Rates and Fees

Kate C

Kate CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

From the time I went to the store and until pick up the service was excellent.
Thank you for making it so easy and a pleasure !
My car was loaded up with heavy tiles.

Sue Forge

Sue ForgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tile purchase

Very happy with my experience at national tiles, with the help of sales assistant I was Able to select tiles and accessories at a good price and have them delivered within 3 days

Julia Vidov

If I could put into words about the experience I had at National tiles in sunshine would be that the quality of service I received by a lovely girl named Julia, we’ve been emailing back and forth about tiles I just could not decide on. Eventually I went into the store to place my order. I was greeted by a lovely smile and her customer service was outstanding I have never received such amazing service. Julia is an absolute asset to the company and she deserves a pay rise. Best service I have ever had!

Store LocationSunshine VIC

Very helpful service

Andy swiftly and successfully sourced me some more tiles that were out of stock when I accidentally didn’t order enough the first time. Very helpful and very friendly service! Thanks Andy!

Hans Cheong

Hans CheongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service

Had very good encounter with the store at Mile End. They were very helpful and professional, the shared on the differences of the tiles usage. The team at the warehouse where I collected was also very helpful.

Store LocationMile End, SA

Jason

Jason

Good product range and a good selection for customers to choose from and staff with a construction background worth having a look in store for your renovation or new build

Store LocationAnnerley

Lachlan B.

Lachlan B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect tiles

My partner and I had a blast choosing our tiles at national tiles. The staff were super helpful and even let us take samples so we could make our final choice.

Store LocationMile end

Perfect product

Excellent customer service, we were given the right advice and we purchased tiles that were recommended to us. Now we are so happy with the end result. Highly recommend this store in sunshine, vic.

Store LocationBALLARAT RD, SUNSHINE, VIC
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! We hope to see you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Suzana

Suzana

Great service at Mile End

Julie at Mile End was wonderful. Not only helping me with a last minute tile selection & making sure I could pick it up an hour later, but also giving verbal warehouse location directions to my builder over the phone.

Store LocationMile End
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Home Renovators

I am a builder and occasionally tile as well, the team at National tiles Woolongabba offer great service and advice, prices are good and opening hours are perfect. Online ordering is great and fast. One sugestion would be to have the Mapei products on the website, or links to Mapei site.

Store LocationWoolongabba
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to assisting you again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Return Policy

Caitlyn was extremely helpful at the Oxley store. We're shopping online and found out the colour is not right. The exchange was straightforward and she was very patient with us choosing the right tiles.

Store LocationOxlet
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to see you again in store. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

?? low price guarantee

The price of a tile went up to $30 increase in less than 2 years and the sales rep didn't even attempt to assist us and did not return our call when she said she was going to ring us back.

Store LocationSunshine
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! Please email customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au with your phone number and we will see if we can do anything further to assist with pricing. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Lisa Pomfret

Lisa PomfretMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service us exceptional

I found the sevice knowledge and advice of the staff at Mile End SA to be great. I had a new staff member who was well trained, and not frightened to ask her colleagues for advice when needed. They were educational and full of smiles fir bith her and me. I would deffinately go back

Store LocationMile End Adelaide

Mark

Mark South East Queensland, QLD

four stars

Happy with our experience in the National Tiles store. We found the team to be very approachable. We were served quickly and were able to find what we needed. Thanks

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! We hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Jennifer Gardner

Jennifer GardnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, very impressed.

Very happy with my experience at National Tiles - at the two showrooms I visited, and with telephone assistance given when arranging delivery.
From providing product knowledge, to samples, the selection process was most professional, and enjoyable.
Highly recommendable. Thanks.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! We look forward to assisting you again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke. National Tiles Customer Service

bellandjunior

bellandjuniorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service and Great Product

I had a really wonderful experience at the Mornington Store. I received great product advice and purchased a wonderful tile to re-tile my balcony. Very happy with the choice of tiles available and salesman John provided excellent customer service. Will definitely use National Tiles Mornington again and recommend them.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Very happy

John was very helpful at the Mornington store with information- great choice of products and all arrived on time as arranged - I would happily recommend them or use them again in the future

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your great feedback! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Great service...

Was warmly greeted by a young lady at the the Sunshine showroom; she was very helpful and gave great advice re: type of tile to use for the space in question. Tiles were not in stock, but were available for pick up within a couple of days, just as she said they would be. Good buying experience all round!

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback Adam. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

LysM77

LysM77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good range to choose from. Helpful staff.

The staff member on duty was very helpful, going out of his way to learn all about our project and where our best options were throughout the store. Range of tiles was good and displays looked great. There was no stock on hand of the tile we chose though and had to wait 3 days for it to be available.

Store LocationMornington, Victoria

planking.

Hi .
yes we had a great sales assistant, he talked us through the entire rage witch enabled us the confidence to make a knowledgeable decision.i must say we would't have any problems recommending national tiles to any of our friends.
re: Kim.

Store Locationoxley
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your valued feedback Kim! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Carmel Parnellasked

Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is 0412763736

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.

Michael N.asked

National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked

National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives