Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

In store experiences

Service was courteous and staff knowledgeable on products
Tile samples were free to take with me and return at my leisure store was well laid out
And interesting to browse through

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Fabulous and attentive service.

We've always had excellent and helpful service (thanks Alana). Good selection of tiles and pricing. National Tiles has been our preferred supplier for all of our tiles throughout our renovations.

Other Home Renovators

Awful experience - beware, don’t count on their availability of online stock being true!!!

I ordered 5m2 tiles online(which showed ~7m2 in-stock), then got an email saying they weren’t in-stock. You shouldn’t be able to advertise/sell something that you don’t have stock of when you say you do, I’m sure the ACCC would agree this is misleading and unprofessional.

Sharon Hanlon
Sharon HanlonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After sales service disappointing

Love the selection of tiles on offer, as there are many that are not carried by other stores.
But after phoning in our order, getting a quote and paying in full, the tiles didn't arrive. When we called after 4 weeks (they were due in 2 weeks from interstate), we were told the quote had never been transferred to an actual order and our tiles would be at least another 2 weeks ... NOTE: we were also told this was a flaw in their system and not an uncommon occurrence.
Happily, our tiles are now delivered, but if we had had a tiler lined up and ready to go, this would have been a major issue.

Daryl L.
Daryl L.South East Queensland, QLD

False information at time of sale

Megan
Megan Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service and knowledge base

I have visited the National Tiles Mile End store multiple times now hoping for a better experience. Just wanting to get some basic info on wear and tear of different products and pros and cons of different products, I was told multiple times that I was allowed to ‘take a photo and look online’. It was evident that the floor staff have very limited knowledge on their products and material they are made from (interchanging concrete and porcelain terminology when speaking about a singe product..) I won’t be going back here and would urge anyone to try a different National Tiles retail store, as I will be hoping for a better experience.

Very happy

Very pleased with the tiles and the service I received. The store had an extensive range so had plenty to choose from. Danny was a great help and answered all our questions.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel PhillipsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, great range!

The customer service was exceptional, staff were very helpful and knowledgeable in store. Product was sourced very quickly and organizing a last minute delivery was effortless and cost effective! Will definitely shop here again.

John AMelbourne

Constantly hopeless....

John A

I don't know who you guys called but it wasn't me. Inconvenient is a understatement.

Jeanette Horsley
Jeanette HorsleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service!

Aside from being happy with our tile choice, it was the exceptional customer service we received from all the individual team members. Marisa I think on the shop floor & Josh & Andy (hope we have the correct names) in the warehouse when we collected & returned a surplus box. All friendly professional & helpful.

Susan B.
Susan B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

National Tiles ticks all the boxes!

We found National Tiles an excellent place to shop for our bathroom tiles. The salesperson was so knowledgeable and helpful and went above and beyond to please. We chose some large white tiles - the price was extremely competitive, as we were on a limited budget, but we are so pleased with the end result! It looks fantastic and hasn’t broken our budget so this is excellent! We totally recommend National Tiles as a very competitive place to shop for tiles. They have an excellent range of tiles to choose from - which cater to the limited budget, as well as more expensive styles.

brettmanders
brettmandersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Andy was superb!

Andy, the store manager, was absolutely excellent. Very generous with his support and assistance in explaining things; helping us select the right tiles and accessories. Our order was spot-on and we received some good recommenced tiles for installation.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Andy went to great lenghts to secure 90meters of tiles for me urgently, he sourced them from everywhere and got them to me promptly and advice was spot on thankyou

Good bang for buck

The tiles were cheap and look good however they were not all square and really made it hard to get clean lines when tiling. All in all it was a good bang for buck product but felt that something like the tiles being out of square is a bit of a let down.

Mariana Amar
Mariana AmarBuderim, Queensland

Outstanding service

Highly recommend!!

Great service and a great selection of tiles! Highly recommend the team over at Dutton Park!
Looked everywhere for terracotta tiles and National tiles had a wide variety to choose from.

Thankyou to Josh at Mornington store

Josh in the warehouse at Mornington store was sooo helpful and his amazing customer service was second to none! I will definitley be a return customer. Quality of service is incredible. Thankyou Josh

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Tiles are fabulous, customer service could be better

Really happy with the tiles we ordered, they are good quality and look beautiful on the space. Unfortunately the tiles were listed as in stock, yet then took another two weeks to be brought in from Queensland. When we went to go pick up the tiles, 3 boxes were missing and had to call multiple times to sort out our order and get the missing boxes. Complimentary delivery was offered, however when we were expecting our delivery, no one showed up. The next day when I called to see what was going on, no one was aware of this. However when my housemate called they were all of a sudden able to remember all the details. Finally received our tiles, however very disappointed with the customer service organization and lack of communication.

Fantastic customer service

Great customer service, have written staff review previously, was a great experience and staff member helped me sort a difficult situation, so very grateful to her lovely manner. Will return to the store because of her customer service skills. Thanks Lynda gera

Daniel Mcclounan
Daniel McclounanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad customer service and follow up with ordering

Tiles had to come from interstate, told it would take 1-2 weeks. Called on the second week to see if they were in as I hadn’t heard anything... told it would take another 2 weeks! Service was non existent and they were not helpful at all, told they were going to follow up the next day and now been another 4 days and again haven’t heard anything. Very disappointed and will probably never recommend or return

Hevans
Hevans

Great selection of tiles and very helpful staff and able to take samples home. Collection of ordered tiles was a breeze. (pity about the radio & TV ad, my husband didn't want to go there!!!)

RCJ
RCJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So very helpful when we were so overwhelmed

We’re renovating bathrooms and a laundry and the advice we’ve received from the Nailsworth SA store has been spot-on. From selection to delivery we can’t fault the great service and product.

Frances Cummins
Frances CumminsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service by all at the Noosaville and Oxley branches

Everyone I dealt with were very helpful and went out of their way to assist. I have had dealings with the Noosaville and the Oxley shops and I highly recommend them.

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

Using National Tiles was a great experience, thanks for the price beat. Communication and delivery was top notch all the way through the process. No hesitation to use or recommend again.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great selection great service

Another good experience in store and with delivery on time. Great prices great service
everytime.
Would recommend anytime
Staff friendly and knowledgable, there is a wide selection to choose from at competitive prices

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked
National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives