Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Rates and Fees

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

Using National Tiles was a great experience, thanks for the price beat. Communication and delivery was top notch all the way through the process. No hesitation to use or recommend again.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great selection great service

Another good experience in store and with delivery on time. Great prices great service
everytime.
Would recommend anytime
Staff friendly and knowledgable, there is a wide selection to choose from at competitive prices

GMW
GMWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

National Tiles - Abhorrent Customer Service

The Manager in Traralgon was unhelpful, rude & unprofessional. At the time of purchase I was NOT told that tiles I purchased were discontinued. When the tiler ran short, I couldn’t get any extra to finish the job. The Manager was arrogant & dismissive of my complaint inferring I was a liar. A costly exercise made so much worse by her attitude.

Review of store.

Love the range and the staff are very helpful. The tiles are really high quality and delivery was very efficient. I have completed my two bathrooms and just bought fir my laundry.

Samuel Hale
Samuel HaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with

I have been buying mapei products from national tiles for some time now.
I am always greeted with a smile and great customer service.
The team in the trade shops are always soo knowledgeable about the products they sell and are more than happy to help me out with any issues I may have.

I'm happy to continue dealing with national tiles for my business needs.

A S Sangar
A S SangarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are the best in their work

Must appreciate their customer Care services. I visited their Sunshine Store and their front desk man
Mr. Ricky looked after us. He is a good employee, no doubt
well done Ricky

Great Customer Service

I have worked with National Tiles Oxley on a business level & I find their staff at the Oxley store to not only be helpful, but Very well mannered & polite, which just makes it more enjoyable experience working with them.

Easy ordering & pick up

I purchased subway tiles for my kitchen renovation 4 weeks ago & organised to pick them up this week. Easy & quick pick up from the Mile End store with click & collect online app.

brad B.
brad B.South East Queensland, QLD

After sales service welldone

After ordering tiles to finish an urgent build the tiles were delivered and heavily defected. After calling the gabba store the team went into overdrive and really came through. We picked a fresh tile and it was delivered and the defect tiles picked up the very next day. Top effort Jayden and thank you.

Dave Temnoff
Dave TemnoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Serious quality issues

Tiles chip when removing leveling clips. Spent $$$ on tiles and did an entire bathroom before discovering the issue while grouting. Reported it to the sales rep that I purchased the tiles from. His response "that's not good, it must have been a bad batch". Tiles are 300 X 600 and I've so far replaced over a dozen. Rated as first quality floor tiles. There have been repeated issues of substandard customer service dealing with this job. As their disclaimer states "no claim will be accepted after installation of the product..."

Gareth D
Gareth DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

National Tiles Mornington

The service was professional, friendly and given in a knowledgeable manner.
The prices were competitive.
The store was busy but we were not rushed in our dealings with the staff.

Good service but understaffed

The 4 times I went into store, the 2 different guys that assisted me were great. Very friendly and extremely helpful. The only downside was how many people were waiting to be served by the one person.

Petrina Wetdel
Petrina WetdelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service and follow up

Mornington store staff have been exceptionally helpful from our first bathroom Reno to our second. They took time to understand our needs and we’re terrific in finding additional tiles from other states when we ran out. Hayley at the call centre was helpful and provided a follow up phone call to me within 10 mins of my original call. Now that is customer service!

Great Customer Service and Efficient Delivery

Attended National Tiles in North Sunshine Victoria. Obtained a quote from Neha on the day and she was very helpful and professional. Returned a couple of days later and spoke to Ricky who took our order and booked in a delivery date for the tiles we purchased from Neha's quote. Ricky was very helpful and his customer service was excellent. Please extend out thanks to both these staff. The tiles were delivered on time on the date requested. Thank you National Tiles.

Great customer service

Andy at the Mornington store was a pleasure to deal with . He was very helpful and courteous and our tiles were delivered on time with no problems .
Thank you Andy . I will recommend you and National Tiles to my family and friends .

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Home Renovators

Brilliant and easiest first class service.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Excellent service. Great help.

The staff in Oxley store were very helpful. Went there and got what we wanted in very short period of time. Love the items that we bought. The tiles looked awesome on the kitchen wall.

Artisanbuildcon
ArtisanbuildconGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service

Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Great customer service and the product is amazing. We had no issues with any of the products, great range and all was affordable. We especially enjoyed shopping at the Mornington Store.

First class service

Called in to National Tiles as we were due to have the ground floor retiled and had left buying tiles very late. The staff were very helpful and set us up with 50m2 of floor tiles at a great price, delivery a couple of days later. Great service!

Jack Separo Gendeng
Jack Separo GendengMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent quality tiles

Their tiles are of excellent quality and their sales assistants are very helpful and friendly. The shop we went to didn't have the tiles we want in stock but they ordered it for us and we were able to pick it up from a different warehouse. Would definitely buy tiles from them again.

Exceptional service from A-Z

From the outset Andrew in Mornington was exemplary in his service. Well reasoned suggestions. At pick up a week later he still remembered my name. National Tiles all the way.

Poor customer service

I had arranged for our tiles to be put on a pallet and wrapped from the Wingfield store so my wife could just go and pick them up. Upon arrival she was told they knew nothing of the order. She then had to drive to Mile end to pick the order and wait 40 minutes. Simply not good enough given I had made prior arrangements and paid upfront.

Peter Attridge
Peter AttridgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional

Originally visited the Mile End store S A in December 2020 and the customer service officer new exactly how to help and advise me. We ordered our tiles on line in January 2021 and it was so easy. Sms msgs were sent to keep me updated on the progress and then I received a phone call prior to delivery. Very professional, thankyou. Annette Attridge

RAR
RAR

GREAT ALL ROUND

The Sunshine, Vic store were able to direct me to what I needed. Service was great. They took time even though my order was not a large one. Organised delivery, and were able to assist me in every aspect.
I had no trouble sorting what I needed and when I wanted to get it. Nothing was too much trouble for the girl who served me. I was extremely happy with the service - and the price of what I wanted in tiles for my bathroom. I will certainly refer this store to anyone needing tiles. Will be using them again.. Rhonda Currington , Darley, Bacchus Marsh

Emma Harrison
Emma HarrisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best advice and knowledge.

We received the best tips and advice from the Staff. They were very patient and helped us to work out all the details of what we needed, filling in the details where we were lacking. Great choice of tiles, good display and excellent proudest knowledge.

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked
National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives