National Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Job Satisfaction

Very poor service in regards to a refund

Returned unused tiles and the wrong grout they provided and still waiting for our refund after two weeks. Very poor service! We have left messages twice and the person hasn’t returned our calls. Only business I know of that don’t process the refund when you return the goods.

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect expensive panel tile fitted.

Kate

We had to pay for the wall all over again and got a slight discount. So $1300 out of pocket. So disappointed that this was how you "rectified" the issue.

cjm_93
cjm_93Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong tiles!

They gave us the wrong tiles, some gloss finish and some matte finish. Just ensure you always check the product before leaving the warehouse because this happens all the time to us.

Troy
TroyAdelaide

Order and delivery very good. That's where it ends

Impressed with the online order and delivery. Tiles delivered were not as pictured. Were faded and blotchy. After contacting mile end via email and phone received no response or resolution. Then contacted wingfield and told that is the style of tile..... ok, well not how it is presented online sorry? Requested to change the tiles over and no response... yeah great service hence the 2 stars overall. Have used you guys a few times now with mixed results.. I will be heading back to Beaumont's in future!

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Rebecca42
Rebecca42South East Queensland, QLD

Service is Terrible

All staff at the store I found to be rude both when placing the order and picking up tiles. Also, 2 months after placing order, when I called to ask where my tiles were, the person in Oxley store was very rude. He said they had been there for several weeks, when I asked why I didn't get a call he said "well you should have" with no apologies.

I wouldn't buy from National Tiles again.

TJT
TJTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive tiles that didn't match

We purchased expensive tiles with a pattern that needed to be exactly the same to match up in the corners to be perfect. They didn't!!! Some tiles are out by 5mm or more. Has taken our tiler more than double the amount of time to lay them to try and get them to line up. Make sure you see 4 or 5 tiles together before you buy

illumind
illumindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response. I waited over an hour on two separate browsers and nobody served me.

I waited indefinitely online, with no loss of internet connection and was refused service. It didn't matter which browser I used, or how long I waited, the queue counter always ticked down from 5th or 6th, to 1st, then nothing. I will not be spending money at National Tiles until they fix their service. I typed my name and email into their designated fields, but that didn't help. *EDIT* After several hours an individual named Alessia "joined the chat", then left immediately. She didn't acknowledge my existence and left without saying a word. My question was simple, what was the VOC rating of a product they sold? They don't appear to want to help customers and there's no excuse for bad service these days.

colin w.
colin w.South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t advise on delivery time either morning or afternoon Would not use them again

Need to understand customer requirements on delivery, we are a retired couple and live in a complex and need to hire people to move the tiles we need to know time frame they won’t give any cooperation sadly

Ally36
Ally36AU

Rethink your packaging for your samples. Way over the top and so wasteful

Nikki A.
Nikki A.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your time with National Tiles!

E Bagley
E Bagley South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed - Umber Mistura Hybrid Flooring

Store LocationBurleigh Heads
National T.National Tiles

Lying sales person and manager

Poor effort

Poor result. Was given wrong quantities of tiles. Double the floor tiles required and half the wall tiles required. I then went and bought more wall tiles and was charged $7.00 per sq metre extra.

Rick Kadd
Rick KaddSouth East Queensland, QLD

Below average management

Buyer Beware

Townsville Store, walked in to the store, left with a quote from another company. Then the Franchisee tried to make me pay twice, National Tiles and their personal company. Something fishy is going on in that store.
Rang Head office twice no call back!

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked
National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives