National Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Job Satisfaction

Very poor service in regards to a refund

Returned unused tiles and the wrong grout they provided and still waiting for our refund after two weeks. Very poor service! We have left messages twice and the person hasn’t returned our calls. Only business I know of that don’t process the refund when you return the goods.

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect expensive panel tile fitted.

Kate

We had to pay for the wall all over again and got a slight discount. So $1300 out of pocket. So disappointed that this was how you "rectified" the issue.

cjm_93
cjm_93Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong tiles!

They gave us the wrong tiles, some gloss finish and some matte finish. Just ensure you always check the product before leaving the warehouse because this happens all the time to us.

Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good level of stock and on trend with market

I purchased tiles, then was told on collection that their policy was they could give me the full qty ordered as it would exceed the limit. So I had to do 2 trips and collect 2 boxes of tiles to complete the order on the 2nd trip. very frustrating.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Troy
TroyAdelaide

Order and delivery very good. That's where it ends

Impressed with the online order and delivery. Tiles delivered were not as pictured. Were faded and blotchy. After contacting mile end via email and phone received no response or resolution. Then contacted wingfield and told that is the style of tile..... ok, well not how it is presented online sorry? Requested to change the tiles over and no response... yeah great service hence the 2 stars overall. Have used you guys a few times now with mixed results.. I will be heading back to Beaumont's in future!

Ultimately disappointing

Rebecca42
Rebecca42South East Queensland, QLD

Service is Terrible

All staff at the store I found to be rude both when placing the order and picking up tiles. Also, 2 months after placing order, when I called to ask where my tiles were, the person in Oxley store was very rude. He said they had been there for several weeks, when I asked why I didn't get a call he said "well you should have" with no apologies.

I wouldn't buy from National Tiles again.

TJT
TJTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive tiles that didn't match

We purchased expensive tiles with a pattern that needed to be exactly the same to match up in the corners to be perfect. They didn't!!! Some tiles are out by 5mm or more. Has taken our tiler more than double the amount of time to lay them to try and get them to line up. Make sure you see 4 or 5 tiles together before you buy

Beautiful Tiles, great service

The tiles are beautiful. The service was prompt, efficient and friendly.
Would have given a 5 star rating but EOFY discount was not available for smaller quantities. Will use National Tiles again.

MikeG
MikeGSouthern and Hills, SA

Excelent price, good range.

I could give 5 stars but they calculation was wrong which make me go back in store to get more tiles, I live pretty far away andante tiler needed urgent.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Many hold ups, mistakes & problem with delivery to country Victoria

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Large format tile ordered through Oxley

Matt in Oxley was good, but the follow up once we'd placed an order was poor and communication between NT and the supplier of our large format tile was pretty slow. Lots of waiting once the people from Ultimate Splashbacks came to do their measurements.
End result is fantastic - very happy with the tile and the joins are immaculate.

Service really good. Delivery Average

Salesperson was fantastic explained all options. Came to pick up half the order missing and had to return to store as no delivery option was provided which was very disappointing due to their error

illumind
illumindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response. I waited over an hour on two separate browsers and nobody served me.

I waited indefinitely online, with no loss of internet connection and was refused service. It didn't matter which browser I used, or how long I waited, the queue counter always ticked down from 5th or 6th, to 1st, then nothing. I will not be spending money at National Tiles until they fix their service. I typed my name and email into their designated fields, but that didn't help. *EDIT* After several hours an individual named Alessia "joined the chat", then left immediately. She didn't acknowledge my existence and left without saying a word. My question was simple, what was the VOC rating of a product they sold? They don't appear to want to help customers and there's no excuse for bad service these days.

colin w.
colin w.South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t advise on delivery time either morning or afternoon Would not use them again

Need to understand customer requirements on delivery, we are a retired couple and live in a complex and need to hire people to move the tiles we need to know time frame they won’t give any cooperation sadly

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked
National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives