National Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Job Satisfaction

John AMelbourne

Constantly hopeless....

John A

I don't know who you guys called but it wasn't me. Inconvenient is a understatement.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Tiles are fabulous, customer service could be better

Really happy with the tiles we ordered, they are good quality and look beautiful on the space. Unfortunately the tiles were listed as in stock, yet then took another two weeks to be brought in from Queensland. When we went to go pick up the tiles, 3 boxes were missing and had to call multiple times to sort out our order and get the missing boxes. Complimentary delivery was offered, however when we were expecting our delivery, no one showed up. The next day when I called to see what was going on, no one was aware of this. However when my housemate called they were all of a sudden able to remember all the details. Finally received our tiles, however very disappointed with the customer service organization and lack of communication.

Daniel Mcclounan
Daniel McclounanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad customer service and follow up with ordering

Tiles had to come from interstate, told it would take 1-2 weeks. Called on the second week to see if they were in as I hadn’t heard anything... told it would take another 2 weeks! Service was non existent and they were not helpful at all, told they were going to follow up the next day and now been another 4 days and again haven’t heard anything. Very disappointed and will probably never recommend or return

GMW
GMWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

National Tiles - Abhorrent Customer Service

The Manager in Traralgon was unhelpful, rude & unprofessional. At the time of purchase I was NOT told that tiles I purchased were discontinued. When the tiler ran short, I couldn’t get any extra to finish the job. The Manager was arrogant & dismissive of my complaint inferring I was a liar. A costly exercise made so much worse by her attitude.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Dave Temnoff
Dave TemnoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Serious quality issues

Tiles chip when removing leveling clips. Spent $$$ on tiles and did an entire bathroom before discovering the issue while grouting. Reported it to the sales rep that I purchased the tiles from. His response "that's not good, it must have been a bad batch". Tiles are 300 X 600 and I've so far replaced over a dozen. Rated as first quality floor tiles. There have been repeated issues of substandard customer service dealing with this job. As their disclaimer states "no claim will be accepted after installation of the product..."

Poor customer service

I had arranged for our tiles to be put on a pallet and wrapped from the Wingfield store so my wife could just go and pick them up. Upon arrival she was told they knew nothing of the order. She then had to drive to Mile end to pick the order and wait 40 minutes. Simply not good enough given I had made prior arrangements and paid upfront.

Silvia
SilviaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer Service. Damaged caused to my property during delivery

Poor customer service. Poor delivery

I ordered the tiles and paid for them 6 weeks before needing them, only to be informed when i attempted to arrange delivery of the tiles id paid for weren't available. when i did finally manage to get my hands on 2/3 of my tiles they were dumped on the footpath and when unwrapped they were packaged so poorly that 2 boxes of tiles fell and broke. just an all round horrible experience.

Unsatisfactory
Unsatisfactory Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Steer Clear of National Tiles

I purchased hybrids for my brand new build. Builders tacked skirting, installers arrived ripped skirting from walls and threw at random into garage. It has taken weeks to figure out what goes where! When i asked him to put them back inside house installers said “not my job”. They also didn’t arrive with right silicone for the job so It was my responsibility to race to bunnings and buy right colour. On my invoice i was charged $118 for silicone
I spent $12, they refused to reimburse me.

Hybrids are already lifting in areas and it will take me years to repatch and paint the damage left behind

Stay away from National Tiles!

Customer service .0005 out of 10

Alex Miller
Alex MillerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not good!

Ordered tiles paid cash, end of November told they were coming from Melbourne in 7-10 days, called 2 weeks later for update to be told oh sorry cant get them till early January. In meantime bathroom completely demolished!
Asked for cash refund and told that they would pay to our bank, argued we paid cash so should receive cash refund , told sorry not our policy. 4 days still waiting for it to be refunded .
terrible service. MILE END STORE ADELAIDE

Such a disappointing experience

Dale Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculous return policy for broken tiles.

Apparently there is a 2 day return policy that is buried in the fine print somewhere & certainly wasn't explained when the tiles were purchased or on delivery, so now we have 5 boxes of broken tiles that are no use to anyone. The store where we purchased them from didnt care & was less than helpful. I will not be recommending National Tiles to anyone.

Lee
LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mixed experience with customer service

I experienced a lot of left hand/ right hand not knowing what was going on or having out of date information which lead to extended delays. Examples are delays in service follow-ups, using my order to fulfil other orders, going to pick them up to find the warehouse closed after pre-organising a pickup time. I wouldn't use them again but I felt hamstrung as they were the only ones that had the tiles I wanted.
The initial in store experience was good, and came across one helpful (and embarrassed) store based customer service person, but everything after that was poor

Jee
JeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very bad customer service

We ordered our wall tiles from the Doveton branch and at the time of the order they said that the tiles needed to bedeliverd from Interstate and it will be here between 30th Nov to 3rd Dec. When we called this week they are saying its not coming until 14th dec. They should have atleast called us if our order is getting delayed. Didn't hear anything until we chase them for 2 days to find our order status. Very disappointed about how they treat their customers. hey should have check the stock availability better when they are placing the order and should have informed us if its getting delayed. All our work delayed because of this.

Order

They did not process my order after I paid a deposit. I had to wait an extra 2 weeks to receive my order.

Ridiculous wait time

It took best part of 3 months and a dozen phone calls too get my order. Kept being reassured that they'd get back too me, but after a week or so of no contact i'd have to call again and ask where my order was. If my order was taken care of by one person I feel like things might have been different, but I always talked to someone new and they all told me conflicting information

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Very good service from staff

Didn't have the stock of the tile we wanted, but the staff were very helpful in providing an alternative as we couldn't wait for the stock to arrive.

Lachlan Daff
Lachlan DaffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great experience

Ordered tiles and accessories in store a on a Friday. Told this salesperson I needed the tiles before the following weekend and was promised that they would arrive by mid-week. They did not arrive the following week and after many phone calls I had to cancel the order and go to a more reliable supplier at the last minute.

Store LocationMornington

Cassandra
CassandraVictoria

Where many many things go wrong in one go.... apologies NOT accepted

Sue P
Sue PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Telephone enquiry

Rang a store to discuss my options during business hours. Went to voice message and I left my details - still waiting two different stores

Jan Wiersma
Jan WiersmaMelbourne

Great staff and advice

Initial impressions excellent; worth 4 - 5 stars.
Subsequent confusion over stock availability, including conflicting advice from several different staff was frustrating.

Not Recommended

I had this product installed in my home after by a National Tilers installer after seeking advice both in store and at the in home measure. The floor has rippled badly, however upon their inspection I have been sent a leaflet advising that I should only look at the product at a certain distance and angle and that it is within tolerance. It looks awful - I am unsure whether this is due to the product or the installation but after spending $10k on it I am incredibly dissatisfied and would not anyone else to make the same mistake. Not all vinyl planks and installers are created equal.

Unhappy

Thank you for your response. This is indeed the case, but my review serves as fair warning to others as regardless of whether Australian standards have been met, the product as installed does not meet my expectations of what looks good.

AIA. NO WAY
AIA. NO WAYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t give them your details.

I purchased tiles and within 24 hours I received a text message for a survey!! I blocked that number and 2 days later I received an email saying they’d partnered with Product Review for another survey.

I called the Sunshine store and spoke to Alex who told me to call head office as they do marketing!

Tiffany at head office was not “too sure” how to stop this.

I specifically said when I gave me details it was for the order only and not for marketing purposes!!

Disappointing

Told me tiles were in stock and were definitely reserved for me. Took my money and held on to it for 6 weeks. When my builder was ready to start and i sought delivery, they told me my tiles were out of stock and would not be available for another month, no apology offered. When i sought a refund on the basis they could not provide the tiles as promised and i had to source replacement tiles at short notice, i was told it would take 1-2 weeks to get a refund. Appalling service. Because i had to source replacement tiles at very short notice, i ended up with tiles i do not much like. Extremely disappointing.

CMac
CMac

The apology was far too late and “the resolution” was not satisfactory to me.

Good Service not correct refund

Good service. But returned glue for tiles refunded $95 not $115 I paid sort of felt tricked. Otherwise service was very good and was happy with the range of products

Other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies