National Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Job Satisfaction

Very poor customer service

Got promised different delivery dates. When chasing up got told account was on hold - when we paid and emailed receipt. Would never use them again as not happy with service.

T N.
T N.

Bendigo National Tiles - AVOID

Manager/owner rude, arrogant and does not back up product that he sells. We bought flooring off him, it was installed, and immediately was scratched and scuffed up by normal wear and tear. Owner promised on 4 different occasions to inspect, but never showed up. Now he just hangs up on us when we call.

Low quality travertine

Really disappointed with delivery of Travertine pavers. They are of significantly lower grade than I expected and clearly similar to what are being sold on other online sites as "second grade".
Kicking myself for not spending the extra $20/sq m and purchasing through stone supply specialists.

AffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst experience ever!

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Trav
Trav

Cheap tiles but also cheap service

Didn't correctly place our order after we paid a deposit six week out with stock levels fine. Then told they have to re order our selection, which was now out of stock, meaning nearly 8 weeks wait past our preferred delivery time. We decided to re select the tiles. Which seemed to be fine and processed correctly. 2 days prior to delivery we were told that half the tiles were a half a shade different and had the option to re order again, with further delays. Our personal experience was aweful and made us feel very anxious and stressed. Cheap tiles yes, but also seem to lack professionalism

Good and bad

Terrible service and process to pickup goods from the warehouse. Made a booking checked it again arrived to pick up on my scheduld time to be told they are not ready and staff could not do anything to help. Goods were in the warehouse behind him. Waited 4 days for my tiles and had to cancel the tiler Intial sales person excellent.

Sarah Ellis
Sarah EllisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Administrative nightmare

Long story short is that we waited over 4 weeks for our tiles that were actually never ordered. Stuffing our renovation timeline around.
We ended up sourcing tiles from somewhere else and got a refund

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service experience

Floor installation was poorly finished, and extremely overcharged for almost non-existent floor prep, which actually left our floor more uneven. No response to multiple attempts to rectify, no reimbursement for overcharges.

customer service

customer service was terrible. no staff members were willing to sit down and help with designing/ picking out tiles.
everything is way overpriced and i was quoted nearly $1,000 for a 3 metre bathroom, had to wait 2 weeks for my tiles and they still did not have them. Bunnings was way cheaper and i was able to get all of my tiles plus more for half the price.
there was no communication as i had left voicemails expecting a call back that i did not receive.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Big mistakes made, no accountability.

Our tiler finished the job and I then noticed the grout was incorrect, turns out the trade shop gave me the wrong grout colour from what was on the invoice. National Tiles solution was to paint the grout, they also made me feel like I was in the wrong for using the incorrect grout! (The tiler puts on what he gets, how was he to know what colour grout I wanted btw?) Very displeased and I'll take this matter further.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Pathetic place and these guys will never honor there warranty.try western distributors or lemonts

Worst product And selfish group of salesman iv seen in 20 years of construction they don’t honour their product if it’s clearly faulty and it’s excuses and more rubbish excuses .

Troy
TroyAdelaide

Dishonest and way cheaper online!

Disappointed that i questioned the delivery charge when ordering in-store as I said last time it was free when I ordered online. Was told "no there is no free delivery". I purchased in-store then went online only to find free delivery and $250 off when I spend over $1000. So effectively my tiles cost me close to $350 extra to buy in-store. I certainly won't be doing any further business with National Tiles as they are dishonest, considering I questioned the delivery charge. The honest response would have been if you order the tiles online the delivery is free!!!

Son Nguyen
Son NguyenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refund

don't buy online as national tiles informed me the products I ordered are not available. To get a refund is almost impossible after several calls and emails. They get your money easily without giving you the products you want.

John W.
John W.South East Queensland, QLD

Staff Will Not Answer Phone

?? low price guarantee

The price of a tile went up to $30 increase in less than 2 years and the sales rep didn't even attempt to assist us and did not return our call when she said she was going to ring us back.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! Please email customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au with your phone number and we will see if we can do anything further to assist with pricing. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Maya P
Maya PMelbourne

Defective product and shoddy installation

We engaged National Tiles to install the Hybrid flooring throughout our house. After over 5 months and 4 attempted installations, the flooring is coming apart, has significant uneven sections where they were meant to level the floors, underlay was used and not used and they have caused scratching to the flooring and damaged our kitchen cabinets, walls and skirting boards. We have tried to resolve this with National Tiles for 5 months now but the issues remain. We were also told by other trades people who did work on our renovation that the installation costs were very high. With a newborn baby, it has been incredibly stressful and disruptive dealing with National Tiles.

The poorest of communication

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Rubbish company, rubbish installers, will never use them again

Will not deal with National Tiles again. A terrible company to deal with, bad communicators and once you pay them they couldn't care less about you. Flooring was not delivered and installers had to go and get it. Installers had so many breaks through the day and my front lawn was full of cigarette butt's. They left the house and my front yard and carport area in a pig sty. Phoned National Tiles 5 times from 7am through to 10am to complain but got no answer or no response to my messages. Had to get the installers back 3 times to fix shoddy and incomplete work. Never again.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Invaded my browser with spam

I visited the website to get an idea of pricing, was not impressed. Now every day I start my computer I get a pop-up from National Tiles. I visited the website ONCE

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback George! We hope to have some great improvements on our website soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Bad experience

I purchased two large pebbly look tiles which had to be ordered in. To collect them I put some cushioning in my boot and [name removed] carried them out to my car. They were in a pizza style brown box. My husband carried them from my boot to the lift to our apartment where they were placed in my studio. When I went to use them the same corner of each tile was broken. There were no broken pieces in the box. I contacted NT for replacement and their last reply stated "As it was proven that the tiles were undamaged when received into the warehouse and upon loading into your vehicle, we were unable to process an order for replacements." The shop staff are very helpful. My email reply was from Adina Pegg.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to read of your disappointment. If you wish to discuss this further, please email your contact phone number to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Sent out mix batches

I have ordered tiles from National Tiles many times with usually a lot of success. Completing this bathroom was stressful due mixed batches of tiles. After having my order placed for over a month the day before delivery i was told the tiles were from mixed batches and wouldn't receive my complete order for another week. In doing so they sent some tiles which ended up being the wrong batch anyway. Thanks to Darren (manager it Mile End) who got us out of a tight situation the bathroom was complete however there was a lot of stressful moments in between.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Broken tiles and short delivery

Our bathroom renovations (2 full bathrooms) were left in crisis as the initial delivery had 2 boxes of tiles broken and was significantly short in number of boxes (sadly we did not count them when pallet delivered). Even though we ordered and paid for significantly more tiles than store calculated was required (calculations confirmed by tiler) we were significantly short on 2 of the 3 tile designs that we ordered. We paid for all the tiles required to complete the job and then had to buy more to cover for the broken tiles and those boxes not delivered, another 9 boxes! Having said that, we are happy with the look of the finished job.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback Louise! Please email your contact phone number to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au if you wish to discuss further. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Tile and Tile grouting

National T.National Tiles

Hi Ariane, thank you for your feedback! Can you please email your contact details and lot address to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au so we can investigate this for you. Thank you, Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Ariane

Tile falling off because it is not properly installed in our portico floor is considered by National Tile Representative as a cleaning issue... UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Ariane

National Tile sent me an email that they cannot help us in this stage... What an awe full customer experience this one is for us!

Would never use again.

Sold broken product and refused to replace. I had to buy the same product again at great expense. Very disappointed and would not recommend them. I guess you get what you pay for. Lesson learned the hard way.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Tiles amazing, customer service horrible.

Late to receive product. Advertised in stock told the next day after ordering out of stock.
Customer service was poor, kept getting misleading information. Had to phone up numerous times.
Tiles are amazing quality.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies