National Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (68)
  • Job Satisfaction

Poor Customer Treatment

Had to follow up numerous times and took weeks for such a simple task.
Head office blamed it all on the retail store and did nothing to help solve the issue. Head office only hindered the issue and did not care.

Would not go with national tiles again especially when they do nothing to solve the issues.

John Watson
John WatsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Charges

Placed an order , [had to come from interstate], paid half on m/card.....When notified to collect went to pay balance on same m/card.....Whoopsy... Told there would be a surcharge on the balance....I said how come when not told/ nor charged when order placed....

Adam Silvy Construction
Adam Silvy ConstructionMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Communication

Communication was absolutely terrible. I never received any calls back from many messages left and also they were told to make contact with me after my clients did their selection to discuss with me as the builder.

National T.National Tiles

I don’t wish to take it further. More than likely I will take my business elsewhere

Mrssmithy
MrssmithyAdelaide

Rubbish

Ordered from online store. Received an email to call them (they didn't bother trying to call me) to be told the tile was out of stock and will not be available for four months! Who advertises a product they don't actually have available to sell? Four months is a completely unreasonable timeframe. Perhaps remove products from your store that you don't actually have available to sell.

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry we have disappointed you. We value your feedback and will take it into consideration. Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

teeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Discontinued tiles still advertised and purchased on website and charged for them!

I ordered the belgium stone tile online after finally making a decision and finding a tile I liked. I purchased the tiles online, the money was taken from my account that day and i made a requested to be delivered on the wednesday. I paid for parking to make it an easy transfer into my car on the wednesday and thursday (thinking they would come by thursday). I started a live chat on friday find the tiles are no longer available. I chose a new tile that was $10 cheaper per sqm and the chat reported I would be refunded the gap. I requested they be delivered first thing monday as I'd have to move clients around to make sure I could be there for the delivery. They arrived at 2pm, one is chipped and no refund of the gap to be seen.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Tiffany, thank you for your feedback. Please provide photo of the chipped tile to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will call you to discuss. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

tee

Hi Brooke, my immediate concern is the money I’m owed and no confirmation that a refund has been processed.

I will send a photo now

National T.National Tiles

Hi Tiffany, thank you for your reply. I will call you now. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

JaneM
JaneM

False Advertising

The National Tiles online store advertises products and facilitates the order of these, then after payment is made, informs the products are not available for delivery for a few weeks.
This information should be provided at the time of the order so the prospective purchaser can then choose whether to proceed or not.
The staff at the National Tiles store in Traralgon were excellent and they are clearly placed at a disadvantaged position due to the cheaper prices of sale items on the online store.
Some of the online store staff tried to be helpful but the company's inefficient processes are obviously letting them down too.
We would advise against ordering products from National Tiles online.
Very poor service.

Joel Zagami
Joel ZagamiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Really helpful with selection of the right tile
Showed us the range of applicable tiles for our job
Sold us the right style of tile for our needs
Assisted us loading the tile into our vehicle

National T.National Tiles

Hi Joel, thank you for your feedback. Do you mean to rate us as 1 star or rather 5 star as it has come through as 1 star? Thank you, Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

MJ30
MJ30Adelaide

Never again - completely unorganised

It took 3mths for tiles to arrive.
The whole order was not delivered.
It was another 3mths before finalised the order.
The head office is in Qld. We have to deal with Stephanie who is morose.
The Wingfield plant in SA, which is difficult to access and took over 30 min waiting for someone to come to the front counter to serve their 3 customers.

National T.National Tiles

Hi, we are sorry to read of your disappointment. Please email your phone number to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will call you to discuss. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Lis
LisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculous customer service

I honestly don’t even know why I bother shopping online, the customer service team is seriously f* hopeless. What kind of people work there if they don’t know anything about the products or what’s in stock or anything to do with their stores? Don’t waste your time online, go in store at least they know what they’re talking about.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Lis, we are sorry to read of your disappointment. If you're able to email your phone number to online@nationaltiles.com.au we would like to call you to discuss. Thank you. Kind Regards, National Tiles

Oliver Prior
Oliver PriorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good tiles but customer service was weak

We found the tiles we liked but we were charged AUD80 for home delivery - until we questioned this amount it was not explained that we could pick them up from the shop for no charge.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Oliver, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you in store or online again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

dislike being ripped off
dislike being ripped offSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for...

We bought wall tiles and floor tiles - both on sale. The wall tiles are fine but the floor tiles are not a consistent size. Apparently a bit of a headache for the tiler but they look OK laid. Good price so can't complain about the quality. WE phoned the order through after looking in store. Paid over the phone and arranged delivery. The a phone call from them to hit us up for another delivery fee that hadn't been quoted on in the first instance.

Kim B
Kim BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible advice, wrong product

We were sold the wrong glue for our tiles (natural stone), which resulted in trowel marks showing through the stone after it had been laid. Ruined a few thousand dollars worth of stone.

Tameeka Z
Tameeka ZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible service

Simon Ramke
Simon RamkeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible Service

I purchased tiles from your store about 4 weeks ago for $16.95 per meter and the weren’t on sale or anything and I went back to the same store at Mitcham to buy more and they charged me $34.00 per meter. They checked the previous order but yet the useless manager of that store said he wouldn’t honour the original price. I’m a builder and buy tiles from time to time for various jobs but I won’t be returning to National Tiles due to the attitude of this particular store manager. The girl was helpful and said yes it shouldn’t be a problem to honour the price but she had to check with this manager. Someone was supposed to call me about this.
My number is 0411 489 011
Simon Ramke

National T.National Tiles

Hi Simon, we are sorry to read of your disappointment. I will speak to the relevant store and have someone contact you ASAP. Thank you, Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Susan Thomas
Susan ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Service & Attitude

Poor communication and very unhelpful even when the problem was caused by them and could have been rectified quickly. Delivery was paid for but part was missing due to damaged stock and it took them 7 days to deliver 15 minutes away even after new stock had arrived.

George H
George HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Generally good. Room for improvement

Sales staff were very good. They give you all the time you need and have good product knowledge. [Names Removed] at Port Melbourne. Staff in the trade shop were also good.

Store manager [Name Removed] disappointing, could do with training in better communication and customer service. The reason for only 3 stars rating.

Not much stock is held on site. Almost everything we wanted had to come from the distribution centre with a service standard of up to 4 working days. It made difficult getting a quick top up to keep the tiler going, therefore costing more money.

Russell Semgreen
Russell SemgreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won’t be going back

terrible service needed 11m2 floor got told for box lots need to do 10 or 13m2 so went 13 extra $150, got told be there Wednesday didn’t show up til Friday as didn’t get put on truck as not box lots? Got home only 10ms not 13m2 what paid for new kitchen install was ment for Thursday got charged for trade to come back Friday, missing box wouldn’t be there til Monday I said to late work with what we had, got refund back in boxes on Saturday after I said I am getting it was not offered, got a phone call Monday saying box is in come get it told them got refund don’t need it pretty much abused me and said what we will just throw it in the bin then, know s lot of people and told tradies about experience won’t be going back

National T.National Tiles

We are sorry to read of your disappointment Russell. Please email your contact phone number to customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will call you to discuss. Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service Team

Sajith Amendra
Sajith AmendraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good prices but store staff unresponsive

Product delivery was efficient and great prices for good products. However installation coordination was not good. Store staff rarely kept me informed or updated. I had to always call in to check status.

Other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies