National Tiles
See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

cjm_93
cjm_93Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong tiles!

They gave us the wrong tiles, some gloss finish and some matte finish. Just ensure you always check the product before leaving the warehouse because this happens all the time to us.

Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good level of stock and on trend with market

I purchased tiles, then was told on collection that their policy was they could give me the full qty ordered as it would exceed the limit. So I had to do 2 trips and collect 2 boxes of tiles to complete the order on the 2nd trip. very frustrating.

TJT
TJTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive tiles that didn't match

We purchased expensive tiles with a pattern that needed to be exactly the same to match up in the corners to be perfect. They didn't!!! Some tiles are out by 5mm or more. Has taken our tiler more than double the amount of time to lay them to try and get them to line up. Make sure you see 4 or 5 tiles together before you buy

Beautiful Tiles, great service

The tiles are beautiful. The service was prompt, efficient and friendly.
Would have given a 5 star rating but EOFY discount was not available for smaller quantities. Will use National Tiles again.

Service really good. Delivery Average

Salesperson was fantastic explained all options. Came to pick up half the order missing and had to return to store as no delivery option was provided which was very disappointing due to their error

illumind
illumindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response. I waited over an hour on two separate browsers and nobody served me.

I waited indefinitely online, with no loss of internet connection and was refused service. It didn't matter which browser I used, or how long I waited, the queue counter always ticked down from 5th or 6th, to 1st, then nothing. I will not be spending money at National Tiles until they fix their service. I typed my name and email into their designated fields, but that didn't help. *EDIT* After several hours an individual named Alessia "joined the chat", then left immediately. She didn't acknowledge my existence and left without saying a word. My question was simple, what was the VOC rating of a product they sold? They don't appear to want to help customers and there's no excuse for bad service these days.

Ally36
Ally36AU

Rethink your packaging for your samples. Way over the top and so wasteful

Nikki A.
Nikki A.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your time with National Tiles!

E Bagley
E Bagley South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed - Umber Mistura Hybrid Flooring

Store LocationBurleigh Heads

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Home Renovators

Lying sales person and manager

Poor effort

Poor result. Was given wrong quantities of tiles. Double the floor tiles required and half the wall tiles required. I then went and bought more wall tiles and was charged $7.00 per sq metre extra.

Allan Cutler
Allan Cutler Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good to deal with generally

As a general rule I have found Nation tiles Sunshine very helpful and informative on two house projects BUT I have to remove 1 star because although helpful one representive was extremely rude during a phone conversation.

Rick Kadd
Rick KaddSouth East Queensland, QLD

Below average management

Buyer Beware

Townsville Store, walked in to the store, left with a quote from another company. Then the Franchisee tried to make me pay twice, National Tiles and their personal company. Something fishy is going on in that store.
Rang Head office twice no call back!

Jodi C.
Jodi C.

Awful experience - beware, don’t count on their availability of online stock being true!!!

I ordered 5m2 tiles online(which showed ~7m2 in-stock), then got an email saying they weren’t in-stock. You shouldn’t be able to advertise/sell something that you don’t have stock of when you say you do, I’m sure the ACCC would agree this is misleading and unprofessional.

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked
National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives