National Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (51)
  • Job Satisfaction

TJT
TJTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive tiles that didn't match

We purchased expensive tiles with a pattern that needed to be exactly the same to match up in the corners to be perfect. They didn't!!! Some tiles are out by 5mm or more. Has taken our tiler more than double the amount of time to lay them to try and get them to line up. Make sure you see 4 or 5 tiles together before you buy

Store LocationMile end Adelaide

illumind
illumindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response. I waited over an hour on two separate browsers and nobody served me.

I waited indefinitely online, with no loss of internet connection and was refused service. It didn't matter which browser I used, or how long I waited, the queue counter always ticked down from 5th or 6th, to 1st, then nothing. I will not be spending money at National Tiles until they fix their service. I typed my name and email into their designated fields, but that didn't help. *EDIT* After several hours an individual named Alessia "joined the chat", then left immediately. She didn't acknowledge my existence and left without saying a word. My question was simple, what was the VOC rating of a product they sold? They don't appear to want to help customers and there's no excuse for bad service these days.

Ally36
Ally36AU

Rethink your packaging for your samples. Way over the top and so wasteful

Nikki A.
Nikki A.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your time with National Tiles!

Store LocationVirginia QLD
Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

E Bagley
E Bagley South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed - Umber Mistura Hybrid Flooring

Store LocationBurleigh Heads
National T.National Tiles

Lying sales person and manager

Store LocationMile End Adelaide S.A

Buyer Beware

Townsville Store, walked in to the store, left with a quote from another company. Then the Franchisee tried to make me pay twice, National Tiles and their personal company. Something fishy is going on in that store.
Rang Head office twice no call back!

Store LocationTownsville Qld
Jodi C.
Jodi C.

Awful experience - beware, don’t count on their availability of online stock being true!!!

I ordered 5m2 tiles online(which showed ~7m2 in-stock), then got an email saying they weren’t in-stock. You shouldn’t be able to advertise/sell something that you don’t have stock of when you say you do, I’m sure the ACCC would agree this is misleading and unprofessional.

Daryl L.
Daryl L.South East Queensland, QLD

False information at time of sale

Store LocationOxley

John AMelbourne

Constantly hopeless....

Store LocationDandenong
John A

I don't know who you guys called but it wasn't me. Inconvenient is a understatement.

Dave Temnoff
Dave TemnoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Serious quality issues

Tiles chip when removing leveling clips. Spent $$$ on tiles and did an entire bathroom before discovering the issue while grouting. Reported it to the sales rep that I purchased the tiles from. His response "that's not good, it must have been a bad batch". Tiles are 300 X 600 and I've so far replaced over a dozen. Rated as first quality floor tiles. There have been repeated issues of substandard customer service dealing with this job. As their disclaimer states "no claim will be accepted after installation of the product..."

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationSouth Road, Wingfield (Adelaide)

Poor customer service

I had arranged for our tiles to be put on a pallet and wrapped from the Wingfield store so my wife could just go and pick them up. Upon arrival she was told they knew nothing of the order. She then had to drive to Mile end to pick the order and wait 40 minutes. Simply not good enough given I had made prior arrangements and paid upfront.

Store LocationMile End SA

Unsatisfactory
Unsatisfactory Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Steer Clear of National Tiles

I purchased hybrids for my brand new build. Builders tacked skirting, installers arrived ripped skirting from walls and threw at random into garage. It has taken weeks to figure out what goes where! When i asked him to put them back inside house installers said “not my job”. They also didn’t arrive with right silicone for the job so It was my responsibility to race to bunnings and buy right colour. On my invoice i was charged $118 for silicone
I spent $12, they refused to reimburse me.

Hybrids are already lifting in areas and it will take me years to repatch and paint the damage left behind

Stay away from National Tiles!

Customer service .0005 out of 10

Alex Miller
Alex MillerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not good!

Ordered tiles paid cash, end of November told they were coming from Melbourne in 7-10 days, called 2 weeks later for update to be told oh sorry cant get them till early January. In meantime bathroom completely demolished!
Asked for cash refund and told that they would pay to our bank, argued we paid cash so should receive cash refund , told sorry not our policy. 4 days still waiting for it to be refunded .
terrible service. MILE END STORE ADELAIDE

Store Locationadelaide mile end

Jee
JeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very bad customer service

We ordered our wall tiles from the Doveton branch and at the time of the order they said that the tiles needed to bedeliverd from Interstate and it will be here between 30th Nov to 3rd Dec. When we called this week they are saying its not coming until 14th dec. They should have atleast called us if our order is getting delayed. Didn't hear anything until we chase them for 2 days to find our order status. Very disappointed about how they treat their customers. hey should have check the stock availability better when they are placing the order and should have informed us if its getting delayed. All our work delayed because of this.

Store LocationDoveton VIC