National Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Job Satisfaction

Troy
TroyAdelaide

Order and delivery very good. That's where it ends

Impressed with the online order and delivery. Tiles delivered were not as pictured. Were faded and blotchy. After contacting mile end via email and phone received no response or resolution. Then contacted wingfield and told that is the style of tile..... ok, well not how it is presented online sorry? Requested to change the tiles over and no response... yeah great service hence the 2 stars overall. Have used you guys a few times now with mixed results.. I will be heading back to Beaumont's in future!

Ultimately disappointing

Rebecca42
Rebecca42South East Queensland, QLD

Service is Terrible

All staff at the store I found to be rude both when placing the order and picking up tiles. Also, 2 months after placing order, when I called to ask where my tiles were, the person in Oxley store was very rude. He said they had been there for several weeks, when I asked why I didn't get a call he said "well you should have" with no apologies.

I wouldn't buy from National Tiles again.

MikeG
MikeGSouthern and Hills, SA

Excelent price, good range.

I could give 5 stars but they calculation was wrong which make me go back in store to get more tiles, I live pretty far away andante tiler needed urgent.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Many hold ups, mistakes & problem with delivery to country Victoria

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Large format tile ordered through Oxley

Matt in Oxley was good, but the follow up once we'd placed an order was poor and communication between NT and the supplier of our large format tile was pretty slow. Lots of waiting once the people from Ultimate Splashbacks came to do their measurements.
End result is fantastic - very happy with the tile and the joins are immaculate.

colin w.
colin w.South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t advise on delivery time either morning or afternoon Would not use them again

Need to understand customer requirements on delivery, we are a retired couple and live in a complex and need to hire people to move the tiles we need to know time frame they won’t give any cooperation sadly

Very good company

Only problem is there is way too many texts and emails from them. Once I’ve ordered and set delivery date, that should be it. Don’t need to be told every single step they take

Poor customer service

Sharon Hanlon
Sharon HanlonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After sales service disappointing

Love the selection of tiles on offer, as there are many that are not carried by other stores.
But after phoning in our order, getting a quote and paying in full, the tiles didn't arrive. When we called after 4 weeks (they were due in 2 weeks from interstate), we were told the quote had never been transferred to an actual order and our tiles would be at least another 2 weeks ... NOTE: we were also told this was a flaw in their system and not an uncommon occurrence.
Happily, our tiles are now delivered, but if we had had a tiler lined up and ready to go, this would have been a major issue.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Tiles are fabulous, customer service could be better

Really happy with the tiles we ordered, they are good quality and look beautiful on the space. Unfortunately the tiles were listed as in stock, yet then took another two weeks to be brought in from Queensland. When we went to go pick up the tiles, 3 boxes were missing and had to call multiple times to sort out our order and get the missing boxes. Complimentary delivery was offered, however when we were expecting our delivery, no one showed up. The next day when I called to see what was going on, no one was aware of this. However when my housemate called they were all of a sudden able to remember all the details. Finally received our tiles, however very disappointed with the customer service organization and lack of communication.

Poor customer service. Poor delivery

I ordered the tiles and paid for them 6 weeks before needing them, only to be informed when i attempted to arrange delivery of the tiles id paid for weren't available. when i did finally manage to get my hands on 2/3 of my tiles they were dumped on the footpath and when unwrapped they were packaged so poorly that 2 boxes of tiles fell and broke. just an all round horrible experience.

Lee
LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mixed experience with customer service

I experienced a lot of left hand/ right hand not knowing what was going on or having out of date information which lead to extended delays. Examples are delays in service follow-ups, using my order to fulfil other orders, going to pick them up to find the warehouse closed after pre-organising a pickup time. I wouldn't use them again but I felt hamstrung as they were the only ones that had the tiles I wanted.
The initial in store experience was good, and came across one helpful (and embarrassed) store based customer service person, but everything after that was poor

Order

They did not process my order after I paid a deposit. I had to wait an extra 2 weeks to receive my order.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Very good service from staff

Didn't have the stock of the tile we wanted, but the staff were very helpful in providing an alternative as we couldn't wait for the stock to arrive.

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked
National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives