National Tiles
See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (17)
  • Job Satisfaction

Ultimately disappointing

Store LocationWoolloongabba

MikeG
MikeGSouthern and Hills, SA

Excelent price, good range.

I could give 5 stars but they calculation was wrong which make me go back in store to get more tiles, I live pretty far away andante tiler needed urgent.

Store LocationMile end SA

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Many hold ups, mistakes & problem with delivery to country Victoria

Store LocationSunshine, Victoria

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Large format tile ordered through Oxley

Matt in Oxley was good, but the follow up once we'd placed an order was poor and communication between NT and the supplier of our large format tile was pretty slow. Lots of waiting once the people from Ultimate Splashbacks came to do their measurements.
End result is fantastic - very happy with the tile and the joins are immaculate.

Store LocationOxley, Queensland

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how National Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Poor customer service

Sharon Hanlon
Sharon HanlonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After sales service disappointing

Love the selection of tiles on offer, as there are many that are not carried by other stores.
But after phoning in our order, getting a quote and paying in full, the tiles didn't arrive. When we called after 4 weeks (they were due in 2 weeks from interstate), we were told the quote had never been transferred to an actual order and our tiles would be at least another 2 weeks ... NOTE: we were also told this was a flaw in their system and not an uncommon occurrence.
Happily, our tiles are now delivered, but if we had had a tiler lined up and ready to go, this would have been a major issue.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Tiles are fabulous, customer service could be better

Really happy with the tiles we ordered, they are good quality and look beautiful on the space. Unfortunately the tiles were listed as in stock, yet then took another two weeks to be brought in from Queensland. When we went to go pick up the tiles, 3 boxes were missing and had to call multiple times to sort out our order and get the missing boxes. Complimentary delivery was offered, however when we were expecting our delivery, no one showed up. The next day when I called to see what was going on, no one was aware of this. However when my housemate called they were all of a sudden able to remember all the details. Finally received our tiles, however very disappointed with the customer service organization and lack of communication.

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Very good service from staff

Didn't have the stock of the tile we wanted, but the staff were very helpful in providing an alternative as we couldn't wait for the stock to arrive.

Jan Wiersma
Jan WiersmaMelbourne

Great staff and advice

Initial impressions excellent; worth 4 - 5 stars.
Subsequent confusion over stock availability, including conflicting advice from several different staff was frustrating.

Store LocationSunshine, Victoria

?? low price guarantee

The price of a tile went up to $30 increase in less than 2 years and the sales rep didn't even attempt to assist us and did not return our call when she said she was going to ring us back.

Store LocationSunshine
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback! Please email customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au with your phone number and we will see if we can do anything further to assist with pricing. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Sent out mix batches

I have ordered tiles from National Tiles many times with usually a lot of success. Completing this bathroom was stressful due mixed batches of tiles. After having my order placed for over a month the day before delivery i was told the tiles were from mixed batches and wouldn't receive my complete order for another week. In doing so they sent some tiles which ended up being the wrong batch anyway. Thanks to Darren (manager it Mile End) who got us out of a tight situation the bathroom was complete however there was a lot of stressful moments in between.

Store LocationMile End

Steve Asplin
Steve AsplinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

disappointed

Just that they always have trouble with there pricing in the trade section... And i still think that they haven't put my ABN number in yet,, only been nearly a year

National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback Steve. Please email customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au with your contact details if we can help further. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Peter Hussey
Peter HusseyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good but could be better

Store staff are excellent and very helpful and knowledgeable, the delivery on the product was not as good. Had to wait an extra 2 weeks and was not told of the delay, took a day off to receive the tiles that never turned up. They apologised and told that they would call when they were on there way, didn't happen, I needed to arrange someone to meet them asap as they were waiting for me.

Store LocationNational tiles Mile End
National T.National Tiles

Thank you for your feedback Peter. Continuous improvement is important to National Tiles as we strive for high customer service. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Oliver Prior
Oliver PriorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good tiles but customer service was weak

We found the tiles we liked but we were charged AUD80 for home delivery - until we questioned this amount it was not explained that we could pick them up from the shop for no charge.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Oliver, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you in store or online again soon. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

dislike being ripped off
dislike being ripped offSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for...

We bought wall tiles and floor tiles - both on sale. The wall tiles are fine but the floor tiles are not a consistent size. Apparently a bit of a headache for the tiler but they look OK laid. Good price so can't complain about the quality. WE phoned the order through after looking in store. Paid over the phone and arranged delivery. The a phone call from them to hit us up for another delivery fee that hadn't been quoted on in the first instance.

Store LocationLawnton

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked
National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives