Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Beautiful Tiles, great service

The tiles are beautiful. The service was prompt, efficient and friendly.
Would have given a 5 star rating but EOFY discount was not available for smaller quantities. Will use National Tiles again.

Service really good. Delivery Average

Salesperson was fantastic explained all options. Came to pick up half the order missing and had to return to store as no delivery option was provided which was very disappointing due to their error

Allan Cutler
Allan Cutler Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good to deal with generally

As a general rule I have found Nation tiles Sunshine very helpful and informative on two house projects BUT I have to remove 1 star because although helpful one representive was extremely rude during a phone conversation.

Good bang for buck

The tiles were cheap and look good however they were not all square and really made it hard to get clean lines when tiling. All in all it was a good bang for buck product but felt that something like the tiles being out of square is a bit of a let down.

Good service but understaffed

The 4 times I went into store, the 2 different guys that assisted me were great. Very friendly and extremely helpful. The only downside was how many people were waiting to be served by the one person.

RAR
RAR

GREAT ALL ROUND

The Sunshine, Vic store were able to direct me to what I needed. Service was great. They took time even though my order was not a large one. Organised delivery, and were able to assist me in every aspect.
I had no trouble sorting what I needed and when I wanted to get it. Nothing was too much trouble for the girl who served me. I was extremely happy with the service - and the price of what I wanted in tiles for my bathroom. I will certainly refer this store to anyone needing tiles. Will be using them again.. Rhonda Currington , Darley, Bacchus Marsh

matt
matt

Great location

Had what I wanted ready as ordered after I left a message. I think the Checking out process was very slow maybe the systems should be looked at and upgraded??

JOB
JOBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surprised by the range

They advertise cheap tiles but I was surprised by their large range of interesting quality tiles. Service was friendly but accessories are not well priced. My tiler was happy with the quality of the ones my client selected.

PeterPan 58
PeterPan 58

Right product and helpful staff

After checking other tile retailers, both online and in physical stores, we found a product at National Tiles closest to what we were looking for. Although there was a glitch in ordering by phone after the store visit (the first call was not responded to), that was rectified on the second call and the order, payment and pickup at the store thereafter went smoothly. The customer service at the store was very good.
I cannot comment on the product quality as the tiles have not yet been laid.

Mardi Mcleod
Mardi McleodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpfull

got great advice and ended up with a great hybrid floor laid and old flooring removed. Every one that I had contact with was very helpful and answered all of my questions.

RoseyBen22
RoseyBen22Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stock issues & poor in store customer service

Adelaide Customer
Adelaide CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Products, Some staff are great - whilst others dont seem to care

Review collected in partnership with National Tiles

Always find what I need! My go to place for tiles.

The staff are always very friendly and helpful. National tiles provide a wide range of tiles which is great! especially when you are searching and looking for new ideas. Always satisfied!

Harry Ellis
Harry EllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of wall and floor tiles

Store staff were very helpful with their advice on both tiles, grout and silicone. I liked the store. Only issue was that the European tiles we bought went on sale with 25 percent discount shortly after we made the purchase

Denis
DenisSouth East Queensland, QLD

good friendly service and range of stock

good friendly and informative service ,convenient location, clean well set out store.reasonable range of stock. could have a bigger range of glues and silicone. will be happy to use again.

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked
National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives