Listing monitored by National Tiles

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great service and product

Have recently purchased tiles for the entire house and the experience with National Tiles from day one has been easy from day one, very helpful staff at the Woolloongabba Store, as well as the customer service department. Product is beautiful!! Would definitely recommend!!

Luisa
LuisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tile heaven

We bought our tiles from National tiles, staff were very helpful. We had a mini makeover of our kitchen. Happy with our tile choice complimented and completed our new granite benchtop.
This was our second lot of tiles, will always use National tiles, their range is amazing.

Bill c
Bill cMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very helpful

Visited mile end showroom and received excellent service and advice. They provided opportunity to select and compare a variety of tile products and also to use samples to visit adjacent bathroom store to match choices with products purchased there. We were able to take samples and place in our under construction bathroom to assist in deciding on final tile choice. Very good advice given on different product and their performance in final situations. Our order processed efficiently and delivery and pickup was very professional and helpful. Cost of chosen product was also very competitive and quality of product excellent. I would highly recommend this business in terms of variety and service at a very reasonable cost.

Bill

Great service, great product

We received great instore service, loved the product, it suited our needs and budget and will happily return when the need arises. Staff were friendly and informative making our choice easy

Great customer service

Great service. Really quick and we’re great at searching for my tile batch number! Highly recommended! Julia at Sunshine store was great and so helpful. A great experience from first contact!

Allan P
Allan PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent tile good price and courteous service

Great service at Mornington store and very helpful with a selection for our family would highly recommend the staff from this branch the delivery was on time and placed where I wanted them

Anne Nagel
Anne NagelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff at Mile End and Wingfield amazing!!

Staff were great, very helpful and were excellent with responding to our queries. Our tiles were available in no time .. couldn’t fault our experience and would recommend National Tiles to people

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Once again I received excellent advice in making my decision for tiles in my main bathroom. The tiles were ordered and delivered promptly and look forward to the final achievement.

Great customer service

So easy to go to the store and be served by a very friendly and helpful assistant and put in an order for the tiles I needed to complete a tiling job that I had first found on line at National Tiles.

Andrew Lawrence
Andrew LawrenceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seamless and easy

The staff at National Tiles were fantastic, helpful and organized. The delivery people were efficient and kept us up to date regarding time. Could not be happier with service and the product

Sandy G.
Sandy G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mornington store offers excellent quality service

Bought tiles for a full house fit-out at National Tiles in Mornington. Very pleased with the quality of service, the product and the price. Good company to do business with.

Barb
BarbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Friendly professional service. Great product at a great price . I would definitely recommend Mornington National Tiles. Andrew was knowledgeable and helpful in helping us choose our bathroom tiles . Thank you .

Awesome team

Fantastic team, always there to assist with my orders and needs to keep me going. Always following up with my Enquiries and getting back to me. The place to send my clients, because I know they will be helped. Andy and Josh, keep up the great work.

Carlo Abela
Carlo AbelaSouth Australia

Excellent Customer Service

The salesgirl was very helpful in explaining the different tiles they stock (price, quality and slip resistance). I found a suitable tile and the bonus was that it was at a reduced price. Salesgirl was knowledgeable, helpful and provided efficient service. Left with tiles at a good price.

Other Home Renovators

Great service and value for money

Great service and value for money. National tiles provide Proffessional advice and good old fashioned customer service can’t speak highly enough of the whole national tiles team. Great job guys.

Carmel Parnellasked
Physical store

Who do I speak to about a faulty product please. I have been sold tiles ‘not fit for purpose ‘ thank you.

National T.National Tiles

Hi Carmel, thank you for your message. Please let me know your contact phone number and I will call you. Thank you, Kind Regards, National Tiles Customer Service

Thank you for responding. My number is [Number Removed]

Carmel Parnell

Can you please make this number private or delete when finished.

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
National Tiles

Do you install timber flooring or only supply?

National T.National Tiles

Hi Michael, thank you for your query. We do supply and install our timber flooring range which also includes laminate, hybrid and vinyl. Please let me know if I can arrange a free measure and quote for you? Thank you. Kind Regards, Brooke, National Tiles Customer Service

Annasked
National Tiles

Why does your marketing department send text messages to non customers at 6 am in the morning

HI Ann,

We are very sorry for the early message, this was sent out mistakenly and without our usual opt out link.

Please let me know your mobile phone number by emailing customerservice@nationaltiles.com.au and I will ensure you are removed from our list.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the disruption.

Kind Regards,
National Tiles Customer Service Team

Ann

I do not accept your answer as to the apt as I never use apts
I have already provided my telephone number and ii am awaiting a telephone call from the marketing manager

Ann

Your response is deceptive as to not including a Opt out link
This was the first text I had received so even if an opt out option was available you text me at 6 am waking the family
This remains an unauthorised use of my imformation provided to the company for a quote regarding tiles that I never purchased
The appaulling unprofessional manner this company is addressing the issue just highlights the unethical conduct

Get an answer from our members and National Tiles representatives