National Warranty Company Questions & Answers

Verifiednwc.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Dean P.
Dean P.

Head gasket might be gone never had car that long just wondering

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Dean, if you have a question about a warranty claim please contact our claims team on 1800 888 760. They will be able to give you information about your specific warranty product and advise you on the process to submit a claim.

Kylie
Kylie

I have been trying to contact the national warranty company all day today and no one ever answers the phone or returns emails. I'm needing to make a claim and I can get in touch with the company at all. Can anyone help please as it's urgent?

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Kylie, I am not aware of any issues with our phone lines. However if you can please send an email to enquiries@nwc.com.au with your warranty number I will as one of our team member to contact you as soon as possible.

Jai S.

my vehicle has been approved for repairs to be done after 3 weeks of lodgment, now that I have requested for info on how much will you cover for hire car per day I was advised they can not tell me. all they said is it will cover for maximum 7 days but can not tell me how much. Is this for real as to me it sounds like unreal things happening here.

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Jai, your hire car coverage will depend on your policy. Can you please contact us on 1800 888 760 at a time of your convenience or via email at warranty@nwc.com.au so we can review your policy and clear this up for you.

Jai S.

the waiting time before some one answers the phone is between 20-30 minutes and and so why cant they email me instead with the answers. to be very honest I never got a straight answer whenever I have called and so I want it in writing so that I know what my next steps will be.

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Jai, we do not have enough information here to identify your warranty or your email address. If you can send an email to warranty@nwc.com.au with your warranty details I can review and provide you with a response.

Jai S.

I did send an email yesterday addressed to Brittany. WN. 2249047...there were several emails sent.

National Warranty Company   DM

Thankyou, I will look into this and provide a direct response to you today.

Thanks alot.

Luciana

I have made a complaint in January 2021 and have had no response from the company yet and l am ready to take the company to court now

Jen P
Jen P

How very frustrating that is...Ive certainly had a different experience and I can only go by that.
Hope you're situation gets resolved.

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Luciana, can you please send me your details to enquiries@nwc.com.au so I can look into this for you.

Luciana

This was done in January 2021 and also l supply a phone number you need do your homework now, l getting frustrated with this now

National Warranty Company   DM

Hi Luciana, I am not able to locate your warranty based on the information provided here. I would like the opportunity to investigate what has occurred but I need additional information from you to do so.

Luciana

What information do you need now l am surprised it has taken this long

Cenz11
Cenz11

How did you go Luciana?

Anand K.

Hi I’m having similar issues. They are declining the claim and covering part of the repairs with a used part. Can we report to ACCC? Thanks Anand

Billyp
Billyp

Hi, I took it to ACCC and they advised they can’t do anything as it is a consumer issue. Best to take it to ASIC. ASIC manages consumer protection laws. Hope that helps. Cheer Billy

Thanks Billyp,
Appreciate your response. Did you report to ASIC if so, any outcome?

Stephen
Stephen

Has anyone reported to Ombudsman ? The Banks did similar things and they paid huge fines didn't they?

Andre C.
Andre C.

Yes i reported them last week, and they have been done in the pass

Robbie
Robbie

Yeah, after the nightmare I had with them I should have reported them. Then I found they had paid huge fines for other dodgy practices in the past. Avoid at all costs!!!!

Get an answer from our members and National Warranty Company representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

National Warranty Company is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more