Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Nationwide Appliance Repairs (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Rip Offs

What a rip off. Was quoted service fee which included 30 mins of labour. They knew the make and model of my dishwasher and what the problem was but did not bring the part that was required. Did a bandaid fix which lasted two weeks and now I not only have to pay for the part but also for the extra labour. Could have replaced the dishwasher for the price.

Jessie
Jessie

The job number is 00078561

Shonky

When I rang to make a service request they quoted me a service fee and 30for service man to fix under $200 as I told them the problem and I couldn’t do anymore than that when the service person attended and checked they told me it would be around $500 they took there service fee and a 30 time so disappointing on the lie and no better off

NationwideNationwide Appliance RepairsSend a private message

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!

Eastwing59

Worst possible company to deal with

Technician attended and inspected ($180.00), taking machine away for repair quote. No contact for 4 weeks, I followed up to have quote sent. Quote arrived 2 days later and was authorised and paid for same day $374.00. That was in December 2018 with no contact since.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Nationwide Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Raj
RajSydney, NSW

worst service provider, never call again

Book them week in advance during working day. They suppose to send technician during 10 to 1 but came around 4 pm. They confirm charges - $47 for visit and if it needs repair then $97 for half an hour. But without repair they charged $154

Thieves

Care of credit card fraud
They charged the credit card $243 before the tech even arrived! Tech arrived without contacting me, didn’t even touch the pizza oven to service it as requested but funds already withdrawn out the credit card’! He walked out not even calling me to ask what I need done to the oven! But took the money out of the card and refusing a refund!

NationwideNationwide Appliance RepairsSend a private message

Danger, danger, danger stay away!

If I could give a minus rating I would

Absolutely rubbish customer service. No updates; they do not call when they advised they will. We made the mistake of paying upfront, promise of repairs have dragged on for months and still nothing has been fixed. DO NOT use them at all!!!

Read before you book !

Repair person didn't know why he was called out even though I advised what the oven needed a new element. Charged half an hour labour on top of the call out fee. Overpriced parts, very poor customer service. Postage charged on top of parts to be ordered. We chose to go with a local service provider rather than pay them anymore money. Wish I read these reviews before we booked them. Wish I didn't have to give one star.

Never again!

I actually wouldn't even give them one star. I really wish I'd read the reviews before calling these people. Very poor service, very poor communication, and a rip off as far as pricing. Rogues!!

A.L
A.LSydney

Dodgy and unreliable

As with many of the poor reviews here, I had a terrible experience with this company. They failed to correctly diagnose oven problem yet felt happy to charge me over $1000 for unnecessary repairs. On top of that the technician arrived each time without any idea about what he had been called to do - extremely poor communication within the company. I strongly urge not to waste your time with this company until they clean up their act.

Dodgy Company

Repairs dragged in and on for months...they only had one Tech in Brisbane because everyone else refuses to work for them! Parts are double the price of other Company’s. They didn’t listen to what the problem was and replaced the most expensive part in my dishwasher ($150) and when that didn’t work they looked properly and found a $35 piece of hose underneath had a crack and then charge me again to fix it. The charge of hose was $90 !!! This went on many weeks. They yelled at me on the phone when I questions how long everything was taking.

Matt
MattKeilor Park

Nationwide Appliance Repair scammers

Eventually had my oven timer replaced by these jokers in March after they didn't turn up to the first appointment that was made. After being quoted half an hour labour plus parts they ended up taking 2 hours to complete the job which cost me $240 more than they quoted. The oven worked for about 6 months but only with the timer turned on. When it stopped working again I called them to fix it again under warranty which was supposed to be 12 months but they claimed it was a different fault and charged me another $154. The oven stopped working again 2 days later so I said I was not paying the bill but they charged my credit card anyway as they must have stored my details from the initial repair. Use this company at your own risk!

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth

Discusted

Meh

Not that great and disappointed with the promised time as expected with repair services such as this. Obviously they don't respect people's time... after taking a day off hoping to get things repaired/replaced on the promised date and time, they called and said it's not happening that day and is scheduled for tomorrow... same day service, what a joke... it was two days in advance appointment too.

Bernadette
BernadettePakenham

Do yourself a favour.. Call someone else

Fact. 7 weeks to sort out spare parts. Only after putting up a bad review did they get someone out straight away.
Fact. Biggest Rip off merchants in appliance repair history. Ended up costing three hundred F dollars for an oven knob
Fact. They do not carry parts so if there is something wrong that needs to be replaced well you just have to fork out another two hundred plus dollars for them to come out again
Fact. I'm writing this review in the hope people read this and go to their local appliance repair man and not through these peoole
Fact. If you don't believe me.. Well you will soon find out what this company is like !!!!!!!

Disappointed

If you want a good repairer don’t use this company. Paid $154 and no repair of oven. Didn’t come with any parts, they would have to order and come back, so more labour time. Tradesperson who attended didn’t seem to know what he was doing. Called the office for support.
Call centre person advised they should be able to repair, so very misleading.

Debbie
DebbieBrisbane

Disgusting. Do Not Use

Sk.
Sk.Sydney

Awful customer service

After waiting 40mins from when my appointment was booked, I called the service line to follow up, I was on hold for 10 mins and then after my call being answered I was advised they needed to put me back on hold while they called the tech. 15mins in total being on hold is unacceptable, Futhure to this I was then advised the tech wouldnt make it today as his van rego had expired.
They said they wouldn’t be able to make it out today at all but would call me back after double checking if anyone else would be able to attend. Still I have not received a call back to advised.

Col
ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use if in a hurry. $300 later and appliance still not working.

Marie
Marie

Get someone else to do your repairs

I called this company last week and booked a technical inspection of our LG dishwasher, booked for Saturday. Technician arrived and inspected the machine base seal leaking suggested taking dishwasher to workshop for repair being told I would receive a quote on Monday. Monday no quote, rang Tuesday morning yes I would get a quote by close of day. Wednesday still no quote rang to be told technician just looking at dishwasher requested that dishwasher be returned to our address and we would get someone else to repair. The staff were pleasant but obviously they DO NOT value their customers give this company a miss

JanSydney

Third world customer service, first world charging, parts 300% inflated

Rip off merchants

Firstly you have to pay up front even for the labour!!!
They replaced a part costing $750 & when the tech left it still didn't work. Tech returned to say another part was required but now can't get hold of anyone to answer my questions & resolve the issue. Terrible customer service - don't bother !!

Les
LesPerth, WA

Rip-off!

Jessica
JessicaAdelaide

Scam Artists

Got them come out to fix washing machine. They said they fixed it and as soon as they left it stopped working. Both times cost $400. Avoid them.