Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Nationwide Appliance Repairs (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Laura
LauraBrisbane

Disgusting customer service and out of pocket $400 and still have a broken dishwasher

I contacted for a dishwasher repair. The technician came stinking of cigarettes and was rude to me in my own home. I spent $400 fixing the problem only now months later still having the same problem and Nationwide trying to tell me I need another part costing an additional $400 including labour which is a ridiculous price to repair the original problem. When I tried to discuss they only offered me a $40 discount. What a joke - will never use or recommend again and I still have a broken dishwasher

Sue
Sue

Not good service

Wanted a new part in my oven and my husband told them exactly what part it was but the technician (maybe!) didn't even have it when he came out. Consequently we had to pay again to get him out and fix it and really don't think he had a clue what he was doing. An expensive exercise - never again.

Washing machine repairs

Advised the repairman knew about Blanco appliances. Clearly didn't. Pushed the same buttons on the front I did. - pulled it out / stuffed around for a long time. Had no idea what the issue was. Of course full attendance payment wanted. Now I have to take mire time off and get a proper tecnition to do it. My error using second rate repair company.
Since I wrote the original review. The Manager of the firm contacted me - after I had sent him several messages - reviewed the situation and repaid the fee. He was apologetic for the incident and although the standard of repairs by the service man was bad, the reach out by the company was excellent.

Greg

If you read my comment, I said that you did rectify it. It was a case of great customer service once I spoke with you but the serviceman knew nothing about the machine. The matter was resolved to my satisfaction

Tina
TinaRozelle

Appalling - can I rate them 0 stars?

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Nationwide Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Terrible company.

I paid $154.00 for a 20min service. My dishwasher is not taking the water properly so not cleaning the dishes. And technician just tells me i need to replace the spin parts and left. I should not paid any money for them but as i dont understand anything about fixing a dishwasher i just believed this poor.

The Worst Ever!

I am an electrical contractor and purchased an oven element (product CK420) part online. 20 days later I still don't have the oven element. I have emailed and called but still nothing has happened. Please don't buy from this company as the service is the worst that I have ever experienced. I am now reporting to Fair Trading that they've taken my money but not provided the product.

NationwideNationwide Appliance Repairs

Quoted, then the price increased dramatically

Colleen
ColleenBrisbane

Quick to take your money but have to beg for invoice and receipt!

The technician who came to my house was friendly and prompt, he asked what the problem was with my 2 and a half year old washing machine, I explained that it did not spin, which i had also told the operator when booking the call out. He then felt the spinner, said it was very stiff, he opened up the back of the machine and in less than 10 minutes told me that the gearbox had seized and it was not worth repairing. For this he charged me $154 which I felt was excessive. He said a receipt would be emailed to me immediately. Three days later I had to call to get a receipt. I asked for an invoice with the detail of the problem..... which I am still waiting for.

Jennymal
JennymalMelbourne VIC

No service but take your money

Stay away from them

Told them that the my washing machine leaked when spinning, the technician came, could not really open the front panel i have to show him (i opened it before and knew where the leak). Then he saw the leak, took the photo close the front panel and said he could not fix it, charged me and left. Got the invoice from noreply email and a note "the machine needs to be brought at the workshop for further test and diagnosis". Did not hear anything from them for few days,tried to contact them but got hanged up. Don't waste your time on them.

Leah
Leah

Terrible service

The technician who came to my home seemed good, but everything else about this service was awful. After telling me the part from my dishwasher was not available any more and taking it away to repair it, I heard nothing for 2 weeks. After multiple phone calls and time spent on hold I received an email telling me they had been unable to source a replacement and it would have to be brought into the workshop to be repaired. 2 weeks later, several more phone calls and time spent on hold I finally got the rudest email telling me I had already been told it could not be repaired and to buy a new dishwasher, days before Christmas. Thanks for nothing Nationwide Appliances, I cannot believe you made me wait 4 weeks for that.

Absolutely Terrible